Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. (4224 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari's Father Is From Niger Republic, Not A Nigerian / Ex-npdp Spokesperson, Reveals Those Who Allegedly Wanted Buhari Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Difrent: 5:30am On May 17, 2020
sonofspada:
Its easy to say NNAMDI KANU is a mad man,
Its easy to say he is this he is that.

I want to ask, why and how did rats invade aso rock in 2016?
How is it that the buhari we knew who love microphones and interviews now has become camera shy?

Everybody calling NNAMDI KANU a coward or other names. I don't blame u. I laugh because Nigeria is a failed state, and u are products of a failed state, it will be unfair to ask u to reason like KANU for once, a man that came and called the buhari when he was alive a mad man in court, in view of the world, without fear or intimidation.

I weep for Nigerians

grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these biafrans sef, better go and join one of your brothers who has opened a thread to gang up against southwest for 2023 presidency in NIGERIA....... in one breath you want biafra, in another you want the presidency of nigeria.... Never seen a more confused set of people...... Your inconsistency stinks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by cocolacec(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2020
DDeliverer:
According to nnamdi Kanu, who may or may not be alive based on reports making rounds, Mohammed Buhari of Nigeria has long died and was buried in Saudi Arabia.

Then Jubril of sudan, a Buhari lookalike appears in the scene. Two days ago, the jubril died.

Now one Aminu Umar of Cameroon is now currently in AsoRock..
He is younger than Buhari but older than jubril. He can speak fulfude but can't speak English.
He is the same height with Buhari unlike jubril who was shorter. Unlike jubril and Buhari, Aminu doesn't laugh. He is always angry.
Aminu Umar who is from the North of Cameroon is currently occupying AsoRock. The Chinese came to disable the fingerprint of Abba Kyari, so that Aminu can be able to access the office of the late jubril, which was the former office of the late Buhari.

I'd be giving you more updates on the drama in AsoRock. We see all things..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by dukeprince50: 6:19am On May 17, 2020
sonofspada:

Ok, u that have sense what have u done, or what are u doing for a change, ode, anumpama. U will use 1500mb and be exhibiting nuisancy online.

Its not ur fault, Nigeria has altered ur ability to reason
ur senselessness is outstanding, do u think I can do much for a change when I am surrounded by people like u who are brainwashed and could suck PMB or Kanu's balls
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by manuelreports: 7:03am On May 17, 2020
Where are the Chinese Doctors?
Kanu have every right to make such weighty allegation when the whole activities of Government is shredded in secrecy
Imagine a president who can't to Journalist nor call for a Live Media Chat in a time lole this. Something Jonathan would have done a million times by now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Adiola(f): 7:10am On May 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
One of the brainwashed worshiper of Late Nnamdi Kanu want us to reason as them? How on Earth would you tell us to be a fo0l?

Modified:
Let this same Nnamdi Kanu come back to Nigeria and call Jubril El Sudaani A MAD MAN AGAIN, then we'll know he isn't a COWARD
he did it before and nothing happen ,so u think he is like Lilly livered Sisi Yoruba men who play hide and seek with Yoruba girls under that cocoa tree
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Adiola(f): 7:14am On May 17, 2020
helinues:
If a guy like Kanu can be leading millions of people,what else do you expect from his followers.

Tinubu is no better
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 7:18am On May 17, 2020
Adiola:
Tinubu is no better

Tinubu is only a political leader.. Kanu is the current Messiah of Eastern people.

A guy like Kanu lording over millions of people.

Adiola , reason am yourself now cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ThatFairGuy: 7:22am On May 17, 2020
Adiola:
he did it before and nothing happen ,so u think he is like Lilly livered Sisi Yoruba men who play hide and seek with Yoruba girls under that cocoa tree
Go sidon for shit jor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Adiola(f): 7:24am On May 17, 2020
Afamed:

Stop being silly
answer the questions and stop being silly why has your president refuse life interview
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Adiola(f): 7:27am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

Tinubu is only a political leaders.. Kanu is the current Messiah of Eastern people.

A guy like Kanu lording over millions of people.

Adiola , reason am yourself now cheesy cheesy
but Tinubu is a thief and known one ,he is equally a lord in the west... how can a tribe see a thief as the messaih
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Adiola(f): 7:28am On May 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Go sidon for shit jor
shit? ok that is the only thing SW knows dirty and shit Ibadan is a case study .city of short put
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 7:29am On May 17, 2020
Adiola:
but Tinubu is a thief and known one ,he is equally a lord in the west... how can a tribe see a thief as the messaih

A thief by stealing money meant for the development of SE?

Or has he ever being Governor general of the West?

Sebi Kalu na an angel sent from Pluto while Kanu the scammer is the most holy person on earth...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sonofspada(m): 7:34am On May 17, 2020
Difrent:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these biafrans sef, better go and join one of your brothers who has opened a thread to gang up against southwest for 2023 presidency in NIGERIA....... in one breath you want biafra, in another you want the presidency of nigeria.... Never seen a more confused set of people...... Your inconsistency stinks
Any Igbo man fighting, or thinking for the presidency in Nigeria, is a greedy, self centered biggot.

Besides who u, who born u? How do u exist?
Its not compulsory to fool urself on Nairaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sonofspada(m): 7:36am On May 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
ur senselessness is outstanding, do u think I can do much for a change when I am surrounded by people like u who are brainwashed and could suck PMB or Kanu's balls
Why are u disgracing urself in public? Who are u? Who born u? Even if there's 1million of u, with ur perception u can't change ur zoo / animal community.
U reek of senselessness/ u reek of the grave. Bastard
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by dukeprince50: 7:38am On May 17, 2020
sonofspada:

Why are u disgracing urself in public? Who are u? Who born u? Even if there's 1million of u, with ur perception u can't change ur zoo / animal community.
U reek of senselessness/ u reek of the grave. Bastard
u are still senseless, try harder next time kiddo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by sonofspada(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2020
dukeprince50:
u are still senseless, try harder next time kiddo
Of course thats all u can say, fucking cat whip I don't expect logical criticism from u, u are just another product of a failed state.

Next person please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by dukeprince50: 7:42am On May 17, 2020
sonofspada:
Of course thats all u can say, fucking cat whip I don't expect logical criticism from u, u are just another product of a failed state.

Next person please
i know u can do it but still senseless, keep trying
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Myhusband(m): 7:49am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

Do you know what Yoruba people call Oponu Ayirada? That suits you.

Shut up Helinues Ddeliverer was being sarcastic and I'm enjoying that before you ruined it with your naivety

You will need to grow some brain bro

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by ebisole(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2020
So many paid propagandists here , APC pays you to write shits here, confusing the masses , you all have kids or will soon have kids , keep covering the truth when we all know Nigeria is a joke , governed by the real scammers and some fools are here writing shit..its either they restructure the country ,change the leaders also or we separate , many of you have never travelled out of Nigeria to developed countries , that's why u can take peanuts say and say bullshit here ,supporting a failed State , #Rising Sun # Biafra is Gods wish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Adiola(f): 9:14am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

A thief by stealing money meant for the development of SE?

Or has he ever being Governor general of the West?

Sebi Kalu na an angel sent from Pluto while Kanu the scammer is the most holy person on earth...

question is Tinubu is he a thief or not ? how can a governor under Nigeria salary scheme be a multi billionaire in dollars in the space of 20 years ,are u telling me what u don't know
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 9:22am On May 17, 2020
Adiola:
question is Tinubu is he a thief or not ? how can a governor under Nigeria salary scheme be a multi billionaire in dollars in the space of 20 years ,are u telling me what u don't know

Except if you don't know that politics is also a business... Is Dangote a politician? Ishe not reaping more from FG than average politicians?

Not everyone is interested in main politics, the money aspect is the koko
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Adiola(f): 9:28am On May 17, 2020
helinues:

Except if you don't know that politics is also a business... Is Dangote a politician? Ishe not reaping more from FG than average politicians?

Not everyone is interested in main politics, the money aspect is the koko
all these explanation because u want to shield your own thief but will turn deaf and dumb to them when killing another thief from another region typical of youruba
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by helinues: 9:30am On May 17, 2020
Adiola:
all these explanation because u want to shield your own thief but will turn deaf and dumb to them when killing another thief from another region typical of youruba

Sorry I am not from Lagos State.. So my concerns are partially..

I worry more about my state before region.

Could you pls do the same
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by Nobody: 11:47am On May 17, 2020
ProfOlu:
Let us answer this questions
1 Why does Buhari shy of public appearance.
2 Why does he always refuse to be interviewed.
What is happening in Aso rock.
3 Where are the Chinese they brought.
4 What have they been doing since they came to Nigeria.
5 Why has Buhari not come to address the Nigerian in public, and live, not prerecorded.

Many questions to ask,

I've answered all these questions before
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Dead, Jubril Dead, Aminu Next.. by dukeprince50: 6:12pm On May 17, 2020
sonofspada:

Next person please
I know u can do it, but u are still senseless, keep trying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASPARK Says Environmental Sustainability Is Vital To Wellbeing Of Lagosians / Transport Fare Rises By 35% In 12 Months, Says NBS Report / Peter Obi Massive Billboard Standing Tall In Victoria Island Lagos - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.