Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? (1345 Views)

Pastor Explains Why Men Feel Excited When They Suck Their Wife's Breasts / How Women Feel They Have An Opinion about who they get married to is quite funny / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by fELiscatus: 10:57am On May 16, 2020
Everyday in nairaland it's one topic or another, created to whine and complain about how terrible women are.

Are you men okay? Do you reason at all?
Men are the more violent and criminally minded gender, your fellow men are the ones robbing both men and women, stealing and scamming people every day even on nairaland it's now breeding ground for scammers who are majorly males, na men be Yahoo boys and kidnapper and commit rape every time. Infact the list of the nonsense they perpetuate is too long
What about fathers raping their daughters? Or absentee dads that impregnate women and run away abandoning the poor child only to come back in future to reap where they did not sow? Yet you people never open threads to correct your fellow men, in your minds you are perfect and in your minds women are the problem in this world. Ridiculous!
Even rapists and scammers will open threads on nairaland to bash women.

I hope romance ladies read this thread and stop taking you males seriously.

You call women all sorts of names because they spent your money while you were dating them (money you gave them oo, no be say them point gun for your head take collect am) or because they cheated on you. Do you think men dont also cheat on women or use women than dump them after wasting their time?
The endless whining on this section is irritating. If you males hate women so much then leave them alone and marry yourselves, be gay!
Become homisexuals and marry your fellow man instead of disturbing our ears everyday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by Icechillz(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2020
So Nigerian girls don't do all of the above? you are damn sick

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by Icechillz(m): 11:09am On May 16, 2020
fELiscatus:
Everyday in nairaland it's one topic or another, created to whine and complain about how terrible women are.

Men are the more violent and criminally minded gender, your fellow men are the ones robbing both men and women, stealing and scamming people every day even on nairaland it's now breeding ground for scammers who are majorly males, na men be Yahoo boys and kidnapper and commit rape every time. Infact the list of the nonsense they perpetuate is too long
What about fathers raping their daughters? Or absentee dads that impregnate women and run away abandoning the poor child only to come back in future to reap where they did not sow? Yet you people never open threads to correct your fellow men, in your minds you are perfect and in your minds women are the problem in this world. Ridiculous!

You call women all sorts of names because they spent your money while you were dating them (money you gave them oo, no be say them point gun for your head take collect am) or because they cheated on you. Do you think men dont also cheat on women or use women than dump them after wasting their time?
The endless whining on this section is irritating. If you males hate women so much then leave them alone and marry yourselves, be gay!
Become homisexuals and marry your fellow man instead of disturbing our ears everyday.
This is one of the hungry girls on Nairaland, She's angry because we guys are getting wiser. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by 2dice01: 11:20am On May 16, 2020
Icechillz:
Point of correction Sir

He is Sossick cheesy

You remember the guy that Produced Ghetto Dreams by Dagrin grin
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by donbachi(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2020
Both sexes are all affected..men are abused just like the women..i once dated a girl dat broke bottle on my head,threw chair at me at a public function and poured hot noddle on me.i walked out,even when she was sexually my type,beautiful,hardworking,educated,nice curve and very religious..i decided not to give the devil a chance...i took off.dat does not mean all women are heartless and evil..i'm still married to a wonderful woman.she has never insulted me or use male demeaning words at me..every human is like a car engine,if u put bad oil.it smokes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by Ningen(m): 11:26am On May 16, 2020
If only they'll listen and stop holding women to such high moral standards, things will be okay.
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by arthorjnr(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2020
donbachi:
Both sexes are all affected..men are abused just like the women..i once dated a girl dat broke bottle on my head,threw chair at me at a public function and poured hot noddle on me.i walked out,even when she was sexually my type,beautiful,hardworking,educated,nice curve and very religious..i decided not to give the devil a chance...i took off.dat does not mean all women are heartless and evil..i'm still married to a wonderful woman.she has never insulted me or use male demeaning words at me..every human is like a car engine,if u put bad oil.it smokes.

I think she's referring to excessive bitching of men on this romance section.
Honestly, I find it annoying that 90% of the threads that has been on here recently are from men bitching about some girl.
I have empathy for them but the bitching should be left for the females.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by fELiscatus: 11:31am On May 16, 2020
Icechillz:
Men cause more havoc and commit more crimes far more than women
Males are more problematic in the world, lie to ur self all you want, you know its true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by Oluromantic: 11:33am On May 16, 2020
Lol. It's not their fault. The girls give them the chance. When you see girls who bring up a conversation reasonably, they don't go thru bashings. But most conversations by girls here shows that loophole void of rationality, then they start covering it up by trying to be hard..it's funny actually.

Again, when u see a girl who is working class and grown in age, exposure and maturity, they don't go thru such bashings too. But most of them are parasitic on guys as young girls and will still be making proud mouth on guys again.. come on, it's funny.

I personally don't bash girls though, once I see the poor mentality in her post, I just ignore mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by fELiscatus: 11:33am On May 16, 2020
Icechillz:
This is one of the hungry girls on Nairaland, She's angry because we guys are getting wiser. cheesy

Lol

I literally asked you men to become gay and date each other if you hate women so much

Why on earth do you think I care about your so called wiseness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:34am On May 16, 2020
fELiscatus:

We want them to be better. Complaints are the highest form of love.
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by Icechillz(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2020
fELiscatus:

Lol

I literally asked you men to become gay and date each other if you hate women so much

Why on earth do you think I care about your so called wiseness
Don't get me wrong, i don't hate women, i prefer foreign women to ya'll Nigerian girls, the difference is crystal clear.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by mrblessed(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2020
You seemed to be confused on what exactly is your grouse with men. Is it the male-dominated high crime rate, or the predisposition of some men to expected certain types of behaviour from women. We know that both men and women commit crimes, so I don't know why you decided to absolve women and condemn men. Some of these men engage in crimes to be able to please and satisfy their significant others, even though I don't support such act. So, in a way, some women, espcially the mentally lazy ones, encourage men to commit crimes.

For me, intergender relationship is nothing short of transaction, it is undeniably a quip pro quo. Anyone who wishes to date must bring something to the table, whatever it is depends on the partners involved. And please, you can't prohibit complaint in this kind of "business" arrangement.

On the second question, the world -- including western society -- is a man's world, divinely ordained by the Supreme Deity. So men get to set a lot of rules, including what a virtuous woman is. For the sake of your sanity, do not grate at this self-evident fact. Even as men hold sway, women ain't too behind and are vehemently fighting to correct some blots, since the notion of a perfect system is an illusion. As a concerned fella, what you should contest is that, let the medium of assessment be democratic and evenhanded, so that it can be used for both genders because women also judge men.
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by Nobody: 11:59am On May 16, 2020
donbachi:
New Yorker man
You just dey enjoy life for there
Abeg Link me up with one babe there cool
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by Deicide: 12:06pm On May 16, 2020
Judging people is not a gender thing @op go and sit down
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 16, 2020
Op you are correct in fact 100% correct
But women also do those things you wrote up there now have seen a Yahoo girl before inside a Murano Jeep back then in 2017
Have seen female rapist before when we are still in poly,,they took that guy to the bush and rape him even videoing theirself they raped him till the extent that sperm wasn't coming out from his penis again it's was blood that was coming out they later rusticate them
The guy is an half cast and also in my department
All because,,one of them like the guy and he didn't
Give a Fúck about them
So it's both parties
Just that men terror is more than that of women's own
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by fELiscatus: 12:18pm On May 16, 2020
Icechillz:
Don't get me wrong, i don't hate women, i prefer foreign women to ya'll Nigerian girls, the difference is crystal clear.

Whether you like white women or blue women is not my concern, you men should leave Nigerian women alone 8d you hate them and stop whining about them every tIme

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by fELiscatus: 12:24pm On May 16, 2020
mrblessed:
You seemed to be confused on what exactly is your grouse with men. Is it the male-dominated high crime rate, or the predisposition of some men to expected certain types of behaviour from women. We know that both men and women commit crimes, so I don't know why you decided to absolve women and condemn men. Some of these men engage in crimes to be able to please and satisfy their significant others, even though I don't support such act. So, in a way, some women, espcially the mentally lazy ones, encourage men to commit crimes.

For me, intergender relationship is nothing short of transaction, it is undeniably a quip pro quo. Anyone who wishes to date must bring something to the table, whatever it is depends on the partners involved. And please, you can't prohibit complaint in this kind of "business" arrangement.

On the second question, the world -- including western society -- is a man's world, divinely ordained by the Supreme Deity. So men get to set a lot of rules, including what a virtuous woman is. For the sake of your sanity, do not grate at this self-evident fact. Even as men hold sway, women ain't too behind and are vehemently fighting to correct some blots, since the notion of a perfect system is an illusion. As a concerned fella, what you should contest is that, let the medium of assessment be democratic and evenhanded, so that it can be used for both genders because women also judge men.

First of all, if a man commits a crime because he wants to impress women then he is responsible for the crime not some woman he wanted to impress. Why can the man not do honest work to gain money Instead of crimes

@ bolded
Men don't decide shit
Whatever God you worship is the one deciding how humans should live
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by fELiscatus: 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

We want them to be better. Complaints are the highest form of love.

Complain about the bullcrap your fellow men are doing everyday

Leave women alone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by totosucker(m): 12:38pm On May 16, 2020
The lamentations of a frustrated person
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
fELiscatus:

Complain about the bullcrap your fellow men are doing everyday

Leave women alone

I don't fvck men. I fvck women.
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by fELiscatus: 1:21pm On May 16, 2020
totosucker:
The lamentations of a frustrated person

Your fellow men who come here to whine everyday are the frustrated ones

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by fELiscatus: 1:23pm On May 16, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I don't fvck men. I fvck women.

Ok select quality women to date instead of endless online complaining
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:07pm On May 16, 2020
fELiscatus:

Ok select quality women to date instead of endless online complaining

Tell us how to spot them
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by prettysassygirl(f): 2:29pm On May 16, 2020
Tell them. Am really tired of reading the same thing everyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by dissybling(f): 2:48pm On May 16, 2020
louder my dear...a little mistake a lady does ,she has disgraced womanhood,a man makes the same mistake,he is ment to be forgiven,infact it is not even mentioned,this men do terrible things than women,and it is not really a problem��

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by sexylassie(f): 2:40am On May 17, 2020
mrblessed:

I think it will be fair to write that, The reason Nigeria is not developed is because the men here are dumb, lazy, nag a lot and do nothing useful to better society.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by sexylassie(f): 2:47am On May 17, 2020
Lightangel65:

Shut up ass licking mofo.

Then why do women judge men, calling them broke and cheaters.

Aren't women the poorest creatures on Earth, the men who cheat isn't it women they cheat with. So why do women feel they can judge men.
Ask your maker idiot

You are very funny, you are from a poor country, live in a poor continent, where people starve daily and you are saying women are the poorest creature on earth.

In Nigeria, you can literary count the number of rich men in the country and you are busy pointing fingers

Majority of Nigerian men are poor. We can argue from now till day break, it won't take the facts about poverty in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by emmyboy162(m): 3:19am On May 17, 2020
sexylassie:

You are very funny, you are from a poor country, live in a poor continent, where people starve daily and you are saying women are the poorest creature on earth.

In Nigeria, you can literary count the number of rich men in the country and you are busy pointing fingers

Majority of Nigerian men are poor. We can argue from now till day break, it won't take the facts about poverty in Nigeria

If majority of men are poor, how about the women? or poverty only counts if you're a man?.

Please a take a chillpill. You can lament all you want and it won't change a damn thing.
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by lukui: 4:47am On May 17, 2020
Even Baba God himself tamed and caged women, cut their high wings, tied rope to their necks and handed it over to men.

Don't misjudge what I typed, its just hyperbole. Nevertheless, if you tamper with what God has designed then there will be serious trouble.

Women are not slaves but don't turn then to kings or you will smell pepper. Women are not spitting tools but don't overpamper them or you will hear weeeen!!!.

As for those clamouring for gender equality, don't deceive yourselves, God has already elevated a man above a woman, but if you a mumu man, go to the market, buy rope, tie it around your neck and give it to a woman.
A word is enough for the *****
Re: Why Do Men Feel They Can Judge Women? by lukui: 4:50am On May 17, 2020
For sabi correct guys wet know as e dey go for street

Try www.miseducations.com

Or www.nairaland.com/ubunja for issues regarding women, simping and so on.

Or you can download the PDF format of "the manipulated man" by "Esther villar"

Don't quote me, I don't give a *****

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Currently Dating 3 Virgins. Is It Coincidence Or Something Spiritual / Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me / Hymen Intact Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.