Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me (1346 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by lieNEWS: 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
I created a Topic about how I suspected my girlfriend was cheating on me while I was away for 7months,
https://www.nairaland.com/5651609/it-seems-girlfriend-cheating-me#86111042

But then some peeps said I was being insecure
So during the lock down while we were chatting I kind of told her I knew all she did while I was away, that my friend saw everything but that I just decided to keep calm about it..this was just to know if she has any skeleton in the cupboard, but then it worked. She confessed of see a guy while I was away that they only had sex once that she was sorry she thought I was gonna leave her when I returned...she even said the same guy invited her to a hotel when I was back already and while with the guy her phone Rang, she checked and saw it was me but couldn't pick because she didn't know where she would tell me she went to.....
Women!!! If you don't fear those creatures I wonder what else you would fear.
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by Artiiclebeast: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Okay..

So, what are your plans now?

Make you sef go cheat na
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by lieNEWS: 11:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Okay..

So, what are your plans now?

Make you sef go cheat na
No...we both have gone our separate ways

1 Like

Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by rowland545(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
Which one b she cheated in *me* biko....
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by Aabheaven(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2020
Modify your topic bro, sorry King.... While dating keep ur eyes open
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by lieNEWS: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2020
rowland545:
Which one b she cheated in *me* biko....

my phones auto correct believe it has made it ni
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:03am On Aug 19, 2020
lieNEWS:

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv..

Sorry dude..
Good that you have moved on..
Next time date a Nigerian girl for fun sake not for love..
They ain't loyal and would never be..
Any dude that is in love in this part of the world is playing the fool..
No cap
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by DaddyRochie1642: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2020
Accept her back and I can assure you that it'll end in more WEEPING and WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for you grin grin
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by rowland545(m): 7:20am On Aug 19, 2020
lieNEWS:
my phones auto correct believe it has made it ni
lols
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by paulolee(m): 7:34am On Aug 19, 2020
tooo bad, its good you have dumped her cheating ass and moved on, they would keep saying "am sorry i did it but its jus once" dts the biggest scam of the century..
any sharp gee dt have made a bea cheat on his guy would always knowbd right way to make her keep doing it..
the worst part is that as you have dumped her, that other guy would jus be using her as a intimacy gadget bcoz he wont have any plan to dating talkless of marrying a cheating hoe..
after some girls would start saying all men are trash when instead they are the trash can .
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by Finnese001: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Accept her back and I can assure you that it'll end in more WEEPING and WAILING and gnashing of Teeth for you grin grin

cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by paulolee(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2020
lieNEWS:

this sentence gave me joy, thank GOD our nigeees are finally learning unlikr some simps DT would still be asking us what to do bcoz they still love and wana marry a hoe..
seems our redpills are still working, thats d best tin to do my gee, i pray you find a better one, jus allow d hoe to return back to dt guy he cheated wiith and see if the guy would be stupid enough to keep a hoe or to use her as a sex tool..
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by lieNEWS: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
paulolee:

this sentence gave me joy, thank GOD our nigeees are finally learning unlikr some simps DT would still be asking us what to do bcoz they still love and wana marry a hoe..
seems our redpills are still working, thats d best tin to do my gee, i pray you find a better one, jus allow d hoe to return back to dt guy he cheated wiith and see if the guy would be stupid enough to keep a hoe or to use her as a sex tool..
I finally realised that girls are not worth the stress. Swears
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by lieNEWS: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2020
paulolee:
tooo bad, its good you have dumped her cheating ass and moved on, they would keep saying "am sorry i did it but its jus once" dts the biggest scam of the century..
any sharp gee dt have made a bea cheat on his guy would always knowbd right way to make her keep doing it..
the worst part is that as you have dumped her, that other guy would jus be using her as a intimacy gadget bcoz he wont have any plan to dating talkless of marrying a cheating hoe..
after some girls would start saying all men are trash when instead they are the trash can .
girls would tell you. "OK let me tell you the truth" and lie the more. Which kind creatures them be self. undecided
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by Olunmercy56(f): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2020
A cheater will always find another excuse to cheat again!
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2020
Any girl matter wey pass two or three lines
Me no dey read am cool
Re: Turned Out She Actually Cheated on Me by lieNEWS: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2020
Olunmercy56:
A cheater will always find another excuse to cheat again!
You are 100% right.

(1) (Reply)

Homes With Romance / Pretty Lady Laves UK To Become Full-time Farmer In Nigeria / The Most Important Bro Code Of All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.