Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. (13505 Views)

Photo Of A Slim Man With His Big-Sized Bride / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa / Very Fat Girl Shares Before And After Childhood Pictures - Shocking !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Greenified(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2020
I have been with both slim and chubby. Slim girls have strength and you will enjoy sex more with them. It's hard to touch their womb. Chubby girls are only good for cuddles. It's very easy to reach their womb.

1 Like

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Jeboy(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2020
If you just come here to read comments join me for a selfie.. All I know is wether slim, moderate or huge babes...God created them fearfully and wonderfully.

5 Likes

Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by lereinter(m): 9:40am On May 17, 2020
Lolzzzzz

It's like I want to kill an ant with a sledgehammer
Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Sleek07: 10:33am On May 17, 2020
grin
Baloranking:

Who no like better thing grin
I stand with you
Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by Bluehill1051: 12:34pm On May 17, 2020
@GAZZUZZ
Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by TonyBankz(m): 6:56pm On May 17, 2020
KingAzubuike:

They've probably never had sex with a slim girl in døggy position. Forget the bouncy ass you get from a fat girl during døggy. The way the p**sy of a slim girl present itself to you when she bends well during doggy position is just heavenly.
would like to go on a heavenly visit...
Re: Differences Between A Slim Girl And A Fat Girl In The Other Room. by aycorporat(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2020
happybee:
50 crates of chilled beer for this man.
Chubby+Curvy girls all the way.
In fact I've never dated any slim girl, and i don't think I will.
Thanks my brother.
I will; never go back to Egypt again with a slim girl
Jerusalem all the way with chubby girls

50 crates? I go drunk o!
hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand / What Is The Funniest Way A Woman Has Used To Seduce U As A Man? / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.