Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] (1987 Views)

Learn How To Make Picture Frames, Logo Designs In The Comfort Of Your Home / Did You Recover The Money You Spent After Your Wedding?. / The Moment You Ask A Man For Money You Are Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2020
This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture]

People are making different types of money online and I love it. There are four types of money online

1. Aggressive Income
2. Abusive Income
3. Passive Income
4. Impressive Income

Firstly, aggressive income are those who work day and night to make their money and after they've finished the work, they get paid. For them to make another money, they need to do another work. To me, this is slavery.

Secondly, abusive income are those wicked fraudsters who maliciously steal people's money by becoming Internet scammers. They do succeed at times, but one day, judgement will befall them.

Thirdly, we have passive income. These are the smartest sets of people making money online. They come up with a digital product they can sell not just once, but millions of times and from generation to generation — they own the right forever.

Can you list examples of such people? Read my post on BAYUBARS Method.

These are the smartest people in the cyberspace that are making money while they sleep — the rest are just slaving for money just the same way people with jobs are slaving for money.

Please, be wise and join the passive income gang, not the abusive income gang. The aggressive income gang is manageable, but after you've made some money from it, invest it in passive income ventures.

I have said my part, so let those who have ear hear.

Lastly, we have impressive income and these are the greatest and richest men in the word. They build the platform all the other income earners use to make their money.

They are Facebook, YouTube, Amazon, eBay, Nairaland, Twitter, Bet9ja, etc.

Passive income is okay, but if you want to become a billionaire faster than you can imagine, join the impressive income gang and watch the whole world enrich you as you serve as a middle man for them to make their money through your platform.

All the best.

Written by Joé Cléf, 2020.

9 Likes

Re: This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] by Johntemmy(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2020
papa I hail
Re: This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 16, 2020
I bet this guy kids will own laptop at 2 years of age then start writing at 12 yrs of age

Oil dy ya head bro

1 Like

Re: This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] by ImahGabi22(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2020
I recently re-read your BAYUBAR method and I must say it's a good read.i was inspired. Do you have any advise/tips for someone going into a high income skill such as content writing or copywriting..how can one monetize this skill ilegendd
Re: This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] by Elite14(m): 2:04pm On May 16, 2020
ImahGabi22:
I recently re-read your BAYUBAR method and I must say it's a good read.i was inspired. Do you have any advise/tips for someone going into a high income skill such as content writing or copywriting..how can one monetize this skill ilegendd

You took words out of my mouth bro

esp the content writing or copywriting part

i am just about to delve into content writing and copywriting and i have been making some research on it

how long have you been into content writing and co
Re: This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] by WordsWriter: 2:09pm On May 16, 2020
ImahGabi22:

Where can I get this BAYUBAR method, I'd love to read it too
Re: This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:50pm On May 16, 2020
ImahGabi22:
I recently re-read your BAYUBAR method and I must say it's a good read.i was inspired. Do you have any advise/tips for someone going into a high income skill such as content writing or copywriting..how can one monetize this skill ileg.endd

Tips? No. Monetize? I don't monetize mine — I just use it to my personal advantage in the business world.
Re: This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] by Meedon: 8:27am On May 17, 2020
Very accurate
Re: This Is the Type of Money You Should Make [Picture] by Pascal11: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2020
Great piece

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fall In Love With A Stranger / All Hope Is Lost / Ghanaian Breastina Flaunts Her Big Boobs On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.