Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

"I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says (1549 Views)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by Colossusgist(m): 3:56pm On May 16, 2020
A Nigerian lady identified simply as Oluwaseyifunmi, who recently turned 30, has taken to her social media page to reveal that she’s searching for love.

According to Oluwaseyifunmi who is a programmer, she can’t cook or wash and is often busy with work.

She went further to ask well-meaning twitter users to find her a boyfriend.

“I’m 30 and looking for love.
I can’t cook, I can’t wash and I’m often too preoccupied with work.
Twitter, find me a boyfriend.

“I’m one of those ladys who know exactly what they want in a man and go for it.

Before we can even date,

Continue from Source

Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by Enoch07: 4:04pm On May 16, 2020
hopefully Twitter helps because my dear e go hard o

1 Like

Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by Tocheagle(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2020
If you can't wash, use a washing machine, if you can't cook use a cooking machine. Infact get married to a husband machine

9 Likes

Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by columbus007(m): 4:24pm On May 16, 2020
So what again are you bringing to the table na,stay single then,or is it your vjay only?
Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by Streetmade(m): 4:26pm On May 16, 2020
it was a joke na, nawa oo
Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by Sonsly041(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2020
Then you don't have any value as a woman.......
Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by Conductor261: 4:42pm On May 16, 2020
30 is TOO OLD

2 Likes

Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by AmancalledGod: 4:51pm On May 16, 2020
You can't cook you can't wash, of what use are you then only offering your rotten punna SMH!!
Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by seniorgozman(m): 4:57pm On May 16, 2020
If she has nice character, she is good to go
Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by zedegit: 8:00pm On May 16, 2020
Colossusgist:
A Nigerian lady identified simply as Oluwaseyifunmi, who recently turned 30, has taken to her social media page to reveal that she’s searching for love.

According to Oluwaseyifunmi who is a programmer, she can’t cook or wash and is often busy with work.

She went further to ask well-meaning twitter users to find her a boyfriend.

“I’m 30 and looking for love.
I can’t cook, I can’t wash and I’m often too preoccupied with work.
Twitter, find me a boyfriend.

“I’m one of those ladys who know exactly what they want in a man and go for it.

Before we can even date,

Continue from Source

If she doesn't wash, how great would be the stench from her pant.

Jeez!

1 Like

Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by TripA(m): 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
if she's lucky she can find a husband who cares less or cooks well, and when you do cook he finds your failure funny and cute ....but you have to be productive in other aspects

if not we would read the after math when your husband start crying help on nairaland
Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by dukeprince50: 9:30pm On May 16, 2020
u mean, u are 30years, u are useless but needs a man?
Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 16, 2020
B!tch needs attention but I ain't none to give.
Re: "I'm 30 And Looking For Love But I Can't Cook Nor Wash" – Lady Says by flokii: 10:51pm On May 16, 2020
The rate of pretty 30+ years single ladies out there now is alarming.. una no know say menopause starts from 45yrs ni? or 40yrs attimes.

Attention seeking haff finish their lives

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. / Man Cries Out After Fiancee Demands 180k Worth Of Clothes On Wedding Day. / Am Relocating So Am Selling My TV Set And Home Theather, Freezer In Port Harcour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.