Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. (1569 Views)

Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / GUYS: It's Pointless Dating A Girl Below 25 / Don't Click Excerpt U Are Below 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Godoverevery: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
As a man u need to be focus early and not waste the little money and time over bad girls.....I won't advise against dating / courting at this stage because is part of life and is very important to have some experience.
I would like to list some of the mistake you should avoid if at all you want to date....which obviously i made at that stage

1: Date a lady which the feeling is mutual (never beg a lady to love you)
2: Always use your brain and be real (never be a fool in love)
3 : Whatever money you are seeing or making at this stage out of 100% only spend 5% on her. (your family come first at this stage)
4 : Display madness once in awhile..... don't apologise all the time even if you are wrong (trust me is needed).
5: Never be ashamed to tell her you are broke anytime you don't have much (never borrow money to satisfy any lady)
6: Never pay any lady tution or send any lady to school (trust me you will regret it)
7 : Only do what is convenient for you (never take any risk for her sake)
8: Stay away from ladies who want good things but can't work for it but will expect you to provide it (buying her phone etc bro she is not your responsibility)
9: Know your pocket and level (some Ladies are meant for thieves and ritualist)
10 : Date a lady who also give back (someone you can also benefit from financially atimes)

Note : At this stage you shouldn't make the mistake I made relationship wise.....showing i was man enough financially even though it was never convenient for me and that was a very big mistake because it was a total waste.

whatever money you are seeing now don't waste it on any girl.....invest and save it.
what you owe a gf is entertaining her well anytime she comes visit you plus tfare once in awhile....you can help out financially but never let it be on her terms and demand.

U can never satisfy or please a lady so do things that are convenient for you always......even if you give her your kidney she would leave when a richer man show up and say it to your face #you never did anything for her through out the relationship#....be vigilant and watch her attitudes whenever you don't give in to things she wants.

this my two cents guys.... peace.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Adasun(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
I learnt dis early sha

2 Likes

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Godoverevery: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Adasun:
I learnt dis early sha
Good man .....most of us born in late 80's didn't learn early enough and infact is now worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Karlifate: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
OP, you make sense.
Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Fidelismaria: 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2020

cool

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Kemblaze: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Noted i`ll keep it in mind. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by tundchip2: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Reminds me of that olamide's song "wonma".
No matter what you do, them go still Bleep am.��
O le te obinrin lorun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Godoverevery: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
tundchip2:
Reminds me of that olamide's song "wonma".
No matter what you do, them go still Bleep am.��
O le te obinrin lorun
bro you can never do is it worth it falling for that line of " you are not man enough"
Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Aksnoopy: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Godoverevery:

Good man .....most of us born in late 80's didn't learn early enough and infact is now worst.
I learnt it late at age 30, though I was stingy with money. But the rest of them all, never again will I do it.
Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Godoverevery: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I learnt it late at age 30, though I was stingy with money. But the rest of them all, never again will I do it.
in 2011 as an undergraduate I bought a girl 3 shoes and one bag total cost 24,500 in one night to mention a few ....in our final year in 2012 this lady told me to my face she never benefited anything from me through out the relationship ....this was a lady I was giving 5k per month to support the 5k she was getting from home.....I can't explain the pain I felt that day....we broke up that day.....2weeks later she came begging all her/my friends beg me.... infact her school father who was a lecturer beg me but I never accepted her back despite how much I loved her because I couldn't stand an ingrate.

7 Likes

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Aksnoopy: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Godoverevery:

in 2011 as an undergraduate I bought a girl 3 shoes and one bag total cost 24,500 in one night to mention a few ....in our final year in 2012 this lady told me to my face she never benefited anything from me through out the relationship ....this was a lady I was giving 5k per month to support the 5k she was getting from home.....I can't explain the pain I felt that day....we broke up that day.....2weeks later she came begging all her/my friends beg me.... infact her school father who was a lecturer beg me but I never accepted her back despite how much I loved her because I couldn't stand an ingrate.
Lmao! My last gf told me the same in 2015, this was her words then "Your mates are buying their gf human hair and iPhone and you are here talking about paying for my hostel fees". I was heart broken and broke at the same time. But then I graduated from medical school to the glory of God. Every young man out there should focus on making money, women will come later. I never believed it until now. Even married women are willing to be my gf now and the girls wants me to wife them despite the fact that I don't spend a dime on them. Met a girl I like recently and she was talking about going out, I was like bitch Bleep off!

3 Likes

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Godoverevery: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lmao! My last gf told me the same in 2015, this was her words then "Your mates are buying their gf human hair and iPhone and you are here talking about paying for my hostel fees". I was heart broken and broke at the same time. But then I graduated from medical school to the glory of God. Every young man out there should focus on making money, women will come later. I never believed it until now. Even married women are willing to be my gf now and the girls wants me to wife them despite the fact that I don't spend a dime on them. Met a girl I like recently and she was talking about going out, I was like bitch Bleep off!
Yea.....when you have well to do and not a simp they will be the one chasing you.

2 Likes

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Deluxe16(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Godoverevery:
As a man u need to be focus early and not waste the little money and time over bad girls.....I won't advise against dating / courting at this stage because is part of life and is very important to have some experience.
I would like to list some of the mistake you should avoid if at all you want to date....which obviously i made at that stage

1: Date a lady which the feeling is mutual (never beg a lady to love you)
2: Always use your brain and be real (never be a fool in love)
3 : Whatever money you are seeing or making at this stage out of 100% only spend 5% on her. (your family come first at this stage)
4 : Display madness once in awhile..... don't apologise all the time even if you are wrong (trust me is needed).
5: Never be ashamed to tell her you are broke anytime you don't have much (never borrow money to satisfy any lady)
6: Never pay any lady tution or send any lady to school (trust me you will regret it)
7 : Only do what is convenient for you (never take any risk for her sake)
8: Stay away from ladies who want good things but can't work for it but will expect you to provide it (buying her phone etc bro she is not your responsibility)
9: Know your pocket and level (some Ladies are meant for thieves and ritualist)
10 : Date a lady who also give back (someone you can also benefit from financially atimes)

Note : At this stage you shouldn't make the mistake I made relationship wise.....showing i was man enough financially even though it was never convenient for me and that was a very big mistake because it was a total waste.

whatever money you are seeing now don't waste it on any girl.....invest and save it.
what you owe a gf is entertaining her well anytime she comes visit you plus tfare once in awhile....you can help out financially but never let it be on her terms and demand.

U can never satisfy or please a lady so do things that are convenient for you always......even if you give her your kidney she would leave when a richer man show up and tell it to your face #you never did anything for her through out the relationship#....be vigilant and watch her attitudes whenever you don't give in to things she wants.

this my two cents guys.... peace.
You've spoken well OP... I suppose carry you go drink beer and nkwobi

1 Like

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by lexdany(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
thanks for this advice,guys at this age need to figure out their life first.

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Mandela27: 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
You've spoken well the boss. And I believe our guys are learning too.
Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Zabiboy: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
1) Whatever money you are seeing or making at this stage out of 100% only spend 5% on her. (your family come first at this stage)

2) what you owe a gf is entertaining her well anytime she comes visit you plus tfare once in awhile...

[/s]

Spot on OP except for the two points above...
1) You are not meant to even spend 0.001% on her....unless you jzt want to ( which i dont advice)
2) If she cant pay for her tfare to visit you then she's not worth your time
GL cool

3 Likes

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Zabiboy:

[s]1) You are not meant to even spend 0.001% on her....unless you jzt want to ( which i dont advice)[/s]
GL cool

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Godoverevery: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Zabiboy:

1) You are not meant to even spend 0.001% on her....unless you jzt want to ( which i dont advice)
GL cool

bro there no way you won't spend..... giving her tfare atimes isn't too much .... just a gesture you do free will.

1 Like

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
most importantly, develop yourself. It will boost your rank in the attractive scale, which makes you in high demand by women, giving you the mantle to bid for some certain qualities reasonably.

For men at the aforementioned age, youll be dealing mostly with women at their prime, who have lots of male attention and you will be left alone with your reasonable standards, and if you're not developing yourself somehow to bridge this gap, you'll be left with low quality women, and you'll have to settle for standards you dislike, due to lack of choices.

4 Likes

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Godoverevery: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
roteblomen:
most importantly, develop yourself. It will boost your rank in the attractive scale, which makes you in high demand by women, giving you the mantle to bid for some certain qualities reasonably.

For men at the aforementioned age, youll be dealing mostly with women at their prime, who have lots of male attention and you will be left alone with your reasonable standards, and if you're not developing yourself somehow to bridge this gap, you'll be left with low quality women, and you'll have to settle for standards you dislike, due to lack of choices.

spot on bro.....

1 Like

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
Op you speak factorlogy 100%
In a nutshell if you buy her this world it's still not enough I remember that olamide song Wòmà Dóè

1 Like

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by onyegwu(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
To be honest, some girls understand some of this things but if you say they are few I will agree. I dated one, so I can testify to it. The relationship was actually symbiosis and not parasitic.

1 Like

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Zabiboy: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Godoverevery:

1) bro there no way you won't spend ..... 2) giving her tfare atimes isn't too much .... just a gesture you do free will.

1) Really angry .......SMH....continue spending
2) once again i repeat, if she cant use her tfare to visit you, she's not worth your time...
GL cool

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Godoverevery: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Zabiboy:

1) Really angry .......SMH....continue spending
2) once again i repeat, if she cant use her tfare to visit you, she's not worth your time...
GL cool
Bro you have vex finish......those ladies too know they try some will even demand you transfer tfare before they come and some guys will give in.....that dumbness

1 Like

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Zabiboy: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Godoverevery:

Bro you have vex finish ......those ladies too know they try some will even demand you transfer tfare before they come and some guys will give in.....that dumbness

grin grin...
I'm not angry bro...
Its jzt pathetic to see matured men whose behaviours are still rooted in the feminine imperative and they think it's the right/normal thing to do...
Anyways some people would always learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Advise To Undergraduate And Guys Below 25. by Eastside22(m): 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
I think this advice is for me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Happy If My Husband Has Side Chicks, Nigerian Singer Seyi Shay / Ever Sent Tfare To A Lady But She Didn't Turn Up? / In Love With An Older Lady Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.