Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast (3842 Views)

Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by syncssin: 7:12pm On May 16, 2020
While growing up, I was told education was the key. I remember vividly how I was chanting the poem "Parents listen to your children, we are leaders of tomorrow...".

I sacrificed pleasures and studied upto postgraduate degree hoping I would be better off after school yet a lot of disappointment here and there.

I was advised to intern with a company so as to get my foot on the door but it was always met with inability to make the ends meet.

How can a graduate survive on 50k monthly when transport fare gulps 70% of the salary. Everyday I am faced with temptation to quit 9-5 and put my laptop to good use by doing romance scam.

Is it the fault of the youth we are like this. Has this country not failed us?

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2020
cry cry

While you were climbing that academic ladder from 1st degree to postgraduate,
I hope you got some hands-on skills (IT or craft) along the way, because we have all grown to know that, the poem we recited while we were growing up seem to have been copied from the Western world, but it doesn't apply in our own society.

Just having an education alone does not guarantee or give the total satisfaction you'd have dreamt of.

Creating Solutions, Providing Services are the hotcakes of today's society.

I'd advise that rather than putting your laptop to things that will haunt you later in the future, that you take that time and the little you have to learn some skills online (IT if you're tech savvy) give it a good hard goal-oriented 6 months; and you just may keep your 9-5 job, but in a better and well paying firm or as a freelance (if you're really good).

With transport gulping up 70% of your salary, is there no possibility of you moving closer to your work place?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Allaboutkatiee(f): 7:17pm On May 16, 2020
syncssin:
While growing up, I was told education was the key. I remember vividly how I was chanting the poem "Parents listen to your children, we are leaders of tomorrow...".

I sacrificed pleasures and studied upto postgraduate degree hoping I would be better off after school yet a lot of disappointment here and there.

I was advised to intern with a company so as to get my foot on the door but it was always met with inability to make the ends meet.

How can a graduate survive on 50k monthly when transport fare gulps 70% of the salary. Everyday I am faced with temptation to quit 9-5 and put my laptop to good use by doing romance scam.

It's not too late to go into investment.
Even with the little sum.
Life na jeje.

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Naija246: 7:18pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin
I doubt if you'd even be successful with the romance scam.
Even crime sef is saturated grin
If you know how many boys dey press hoping to Cash out one day, fear go catch you grin

The only ultimate money making skill in this life is persuasion.
My brother go and Learn how to persuade people and you will never be poor again.

start studying content from people like:
-Jordan Belfort
-chet holmes
-Dan lok
- robert cialdini
-alex beckers
After mastering persuasion, pick up any product and start selling.
You no go poor again.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Davash222(m): 7:20pm On May 16, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Life na jeje.
Where will the little sum come from
Try and be realistic, please. Transport fares gulp 70% of 50k, means he's always left with 15k every month, which is not even up to his feeding for the month and you're talking about going into investment.
This country don baje finish.. No remedy.

3 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Ningen(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2020
Your job pays above the minimum wage, yet you want to turn to beast... I can only wonder what graduates without a job would want to turn into!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by SweetCunt97(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2020
syncssin:

50k and u complaining? You can use ur laptop to augment ur earning na
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by ikh777: 7:27pm On May 16, 2020
syncssin:

I was once a victim like you way back in 100 level I discovered that ALL NA SCAM... so I had to plan my exit strategy.

So what you need now is to
UN-LEARN the old ideaologies, they told us readers are leaders THEN GAVE US THE WRONG BOOKS... grin grin grin its time to flip the switch.
RE-EDUCATE yourself about making money and what skills are relevant to this COVID ERA
RE-INVENT yourself about your about your values and understanding about LIFE.
Make good associations with inspiring friends, mentors and idealists.

IT WILL ONLY TAKE YOU MONTHS.... 2020 is not yet over.

5 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by SweetCunt97(f): 7:27pm On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
grin grin
I doubt if you'd even be successful with the romance scam.
Even crime sef is saturated grin
If you know how many boys dey press hoping to Cash out one day, fear go catch you grin

The only ultimate money making skill in this life is persuasion.
My brother go and Learn how to persuade people and you will never be poor again.
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by donbachi(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2020
There is no job creation in nigeria.and no enabling economic policies for business growth and expansion...most businesses in nigeria are just running in circles...one job position,5k applicants..may GOD help the youths.

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by syncssin: 7:32pm On May 16, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
cry cry

While you were climbing that academic ladder from 1st degree to postgraduate,
I hope you got some hands-on skills (IT or craft) along the way, because we have all grown to know that, the poem we recited while we were growing up seem to have been copied from the Western world, but it doesn't apply in our own society.

Just having an education alone does not guarantee or give the total satisfaction you'd have dreamt of.

Creating Solutions, Providing Services are the hotcakes of today's society.

I'd advise that rather than putting your laptop to things that will haunt you later in the future, that you take that time and the little you have to learn some skills online (IT if you're tech savvy) give it a good hard goal-oriented 6 months; and you just may keep your 9-5 job, but in a better and well paying firm or as a freelance (if you're really good).

With transport gulping up 70% of your salary, is there no possibility of you moving closer to your work place?

Your advice is quite good. I veered off to learning data science and have an intermediate skill in Python but never got one gig on upwork or fiverr for once. Freelancing is not always rosy as people think.

Even renting a shared apartment in places like lekki or V.I on such salary is laughable.

3 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Randy100: 7:34pm On May 16, 2020
Please feel free to express your frustration. The problem with us in Nigeria is that everybody bottled up their frustration and the government is now using us to play. People should start setting themselves ablaze, and make news out of it. It happened in tunisia in 2010 with Bouaziz and it set a revolution in the whole of tunisia. My advice, channel this your frustration to the betterment of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Alfather: 7:39pm On May 16, 2020
Go into pigry, not breeding but raising to sell as a begginer if you dont have the capital you can learn how to cultivate water melon.

3 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by syncssin: 7:41pm On May 16, 2020
Randy100:
Please feel free to express your frustration. The problem with us in Nigeria is that everybody bottled up their frustration and the government is now using us to play. People should start setting themselves ablaze, and make news out of it. It happened in tunisia in 2010 with Bouaziz and it set a revolution in the whole of tunisia. My advice, channel this your frustration to the betterment of this country.

You are right. Initially I channeled my frustration to God thinking it would all be over soon.Then I realized that if millions of our youth were also disturbing and lamenting to God, then God could not provide all the respite we needed equally because God is not a magician.

No God or spirit can come down from heaven and help us in this country except we help ourselves. We are the seen gods that change things on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by syncssin: 7:44pm On May 16, 2020
Alfather:
Go into pigry, not breeding but raising to sell as a begginer if you dont have the capital you can learn how to cultivate water melon.

You may call this survival but it is not what I bargained with myself from the beginning. I could do this for subsistence purpose but not on commercial basis

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Randy100: 7:46pm On May 16, 2020
syncssin:

You are right. Initially I channeled my frustration to God thinking it would all be over soon.Then I realized that if millions of our youth were also disturbing and lamenting to God, then God could not provide all the respite we needed equally because God is not a magician.

No God or spirit can come down from heaven and help us in this country except we help ourselves. We are the seen gods that change things on earth.
Nothing can be truer than the above statement.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2020
syncssin:

Your advice is quite good. I veered off to learning data science and have an intermediate skill in Python but never got one gig on upwork or fiverr for once. Freelancing is not always rosy as people think.

Even renting a shared apartment in places like lekki or V.I on such salary is laughable.

1. What inspired that decision to venture into data science? Passion? relation to field of study? Or it was appraised as the next best thing.

2. Hoping to hit it big on such over-saturated platforms as Upwork and Fiverr can be very frustrating for a fresher (especially one with intermediate skills). Truth is there is so much competition on those platforms that for you to even get a gig, you may have to too a lot of free jobs just to get review that will bump you up a little bit to be seen. you may also need to spend quite a lot on advertising and others.

But rather than waiting for a pre-existing platform......Why not just do your stuff on your own. Simplest; offer to teach people the skills (Data science - Python) and i'm very sure there are peeps who will be willing to pay for tutelage / mentorship. You can also do free jobs to build your portfolio in your spare time (weekends et al). No profitable venture is all rosy - even Romance scams are tedious and many times futile.

3. Just hold on a little while, I know jobs are not out there, just hold on a little while longer, THE COUNTRY IS ALREADY FRUSTRATING ENOUGH, Don't let your PRESENT STATUS START TO INTIMIDATE YOU. You can't win the battle outside if you lose the war within you.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Alfather: 8:01pm On May 16, 2020
syncssin:

You may call this survival but it is not what I bargained with myself from the beginning. I could do this for subsistence purpose but not on commercial basis
Una wey dey go school wey una papa nor get connection so, even big men pickin dey asks them self where them dey. U be guy man, fold your sleeve. There are time in life you have to do things you have never done to get what you never had. Every nigeria graduate must learn to soil his hands else you go into crime. Mind you when you are doing these agro business let no one know about it. They we all see you as a graduate who gets cool money. The government has failed every graduate. If the elivator to the top is out of order you can take the step case one step at a time. Bros you dey there to form scoreler, you nor know where your mate don reach for business.my first million will be made from agro business. Thats the vision.

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Braintrain: 8:08pm On May 16, 2020
Alfather:
Why does this sound Funny
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by syncssin: 8:09pm On May 16, 2020
Alfather:
Una wey dey go school wey una papa nor get connection so, even big men pickin dey asks them self where them dey. U be guy man, fold your sleeve. There are time in life you have to do things you have never done to get what you never had. Every nigeria graduate must learn to soil his hands else you go into crime. Mind you when you are doing these agro business let no one know about it. They we all see you as a graduate who gets cool money. The government has failed every graduate. If the elivator to the top is out of order you can take the step case one step at a time. Bros you dey there to form scoreler, you nor know where your mate don reach for business.my first million will be made from agro business. Thats the vision.

If I could get 5 million naira funding, I can even relocate to my village, pay for ground rent and hire labourers for commercial agriculture.

I don't have such vision as yours soiling my hand in order to survive. I can soil my brain instead, not my hand..Vision differs

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Goddys(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2020
syncssin:

If I could get 5 million naira funding, I can even relocate to my village, pay for ground rent and hire labourers for commercial agriculture.

I don't have such vision as yours soiling my hand in order to survive. I can soil my brain instead, not my hand..Vision differs

It's unfortunate that there is no little push from our government to the youth.

This country will boil in few years that even the elite will not be safe. I feel your pain. Keep surviving

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Life na jeje.
please I'm interested
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by IMO01: 8:21pm On May 16, 2020
Is there a way similar minds like ours can come together to find a solution for ourselves
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Alfather: 8:52pm On May 16, 2020
syncssin:

5 million? Well you can get the loan, thats if you have the right connections and good guarantors. But that five million can go down the drain if your hands and brain did not master the techniques and skill as to strive a business in a harsh economic lockdown.
see, a six feet tall man was once a tiny embraeyo in his mothers womb. A crying cock was once an egg. Dangote was once a rice seller he was a graduate then. Wisdom keys: your future biggings with what ever is in you hands today. When a man is determine is a matter of time.

as a graduate do you understand the word called, BUILDING. you must know, any thing great, takes time to build.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Alfather: 8:55pm On May 16, 2020
Braintrain:

Why does this sound Funny
even to this present day, no man can beat the wealth of king solomon in the old testament. The question is?
what was his wealth?

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by seanwilliam(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2020
Lol.. if I give you advise, you no go gree.. so God go help you.

And to those people wey dey always shout learn online learn online skill , if I should get hold of any of una, na strangle i go strangle una to death...
Una no go tell person the real deal, una go just dey tell us wetin u read on google and rubbish business motivation book.. emurasi grin

4 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Bobcygan: 9:17pm On May 16, 2020
Oga what are your qualifications. Cos is obvious you didn't learn to differentiate between getting educated and schooling.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 16, 2020
grin reminds me of this quote, which is very true about Nairaland.

JUICYPINEAPPLE:

it is FRUSTRATION from POVERTY and HUNGER that makes people act so BITTER on Nairaland. POVERTY and HUNGER honestly. At least the high rate of begging on this forum is an indicator to that. As well as LAZINESS. Nairaland has become a hub where people come to ease their FRUSTRATIONS and waste their precious time arguing

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by A50boner: 9:24pm On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lol.. if I give you advise, you no go gree.. so God go help you.

And to those people wey dey always shout learn online learn online skill , if I should get hold of any of una, na strangle i go strangle una to death...
Una no go tell person the real deal, una go just dey tell us wetin u read on google and rubbish business motivation book.. emurasi grin
lmao...but for beer parlour you post say you wan learn I.t grin

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by seanwilliam(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2020
A50boner:
lmao...but for beer parlour you post say you wan learn I.t �
but you should read between the lines there na
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by A50boner: 9:27pm On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
but you should read between the lines there na
lol, bro I understand you jare..no mind me
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by GreenDestiny2: 9:30pm On May 16, 2020
Alfather:

You mentioned piggery just like that... I'm a piggery expert. Don't deceive him.

If you don't breed, how are you going to make money? Viable weaners are costly, not to talk of gilts. Anyone selling weaners to you know that you are setting up a business and cost of weaners will be high. If you breed, you start with 2 gilts for instance, and mate them at the nearby farms. If your 2 gilts produce at least 8 healthy piglets each and you ensure there's no mortality, your stock becomes 18 pigs. They will reach market weight in 6 months time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend Kpokpogri Reacts To Viral Audio Where He Insulted Her / MEN!! Never Forget That Women Will Only DECREASE IN VALUE Overtime!! (Photos) / I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.