Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,731 members, 7,862,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima (10446 Views)

Bandits Kill 21 In Bauchi, Katsina / Ganduje: No State Fights Corruption In Nigeria More Than Kano / Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sunshineg5(m): 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
Sammy07:

He should check Anambra own.

There are igalas in Anambra, do we say Anambra has lost her state to igalas??
I am honestly disappointed in the dude

Ilorin is quite different from Kwara state

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sammy07: 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
csamii:

During my time in kwara, Yoruba people cursed his ass at any given opportunity.

That's because he is ass licking bukola Saraki his godfather.

He is only the figure head governor.
He didn't do anything tangible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:
That's why Yorubas with their population cannot produce a king in Kwara state. The state is a northern state founded by Usman Dan Fodio, not Afonja of Ilorin
My question is why do the Fulanis in kwara bear Yoruba names ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by helinues: 8:17pm On May 16, 2020
Sammy07:

How are we grabbing.
Bro, I'm currently in Kwara state visiting a friend.

Kwara is part of Yoruba.

Even ilorin, how many ilorin people speak Fulani.

That was long ago.. Kwara is now part of NC according to Nigeria constitution.. Go and change that first before fighting for unnecessary land

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by nairavsdollars(f): 8:17pm On May 16, 2020
I beg to differ. Kwara has never identified with Yorubas

Sammy07:

How are we grabbing.
Bro, I'm currently in Kwara state visiting a friend.

Kwara is part of Yoruba.

Even ilorin, how many ilorin people speak Fulani.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by csamii: 8:17pm On May 16, 2020
Sammy07:

That's because he is ass licking bukola Saraki his godfather.

He is only the figure head governor.
He didn't do anything tangible

This is so true!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by softplace: 8:18pm On May 16, 2020
Sunshineg5:
@ emboldened

Ilorin is a lost battle not Kwara

Just like saying ikeja is the whole lagos or Ibadan the whole oyo

Na wa ooo

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sunshineg5(m): 8:18pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Are SS people not bearing Igbo name?
Is SS still part of SE land?
What is South South
There are igbos in the South South

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by nairavsdollars(f): 8:18pm On May 16, 2020
Ibrahim Gambari or Sulu Gambari is Yoruba name?

2kaybiel:

My question is why do the Fulanis in kwara bear Yoruba names ?

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sammy07: 8:18pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Are SS people not bearing Igbo name?

Is SS still part of SE land?

That is Igbos and their problems.

Ain't the aniomas people in delta state Igbos??

They are proud Igbos

1 Like

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by juman(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
North o, south o, is irrelevant.

What important is to build a modern strong nigeria.
That is what one nigeria can never achieve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by nextdoor84(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
softplace:

Ahmed was born on 29 December 1963 in Share, Ifelodun Local Government Area of Kwara State.

Lols.. get a real kwara man to give you little gist about what really went down before Ahmed emerged the governor.
Dude was never from Ifelodun LGA. Do some research bro.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by softplace: 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I beg to differ. Kwara has never identified with Yorubas

I always identify with my yoruba lineage even bishop david oyedepo is from kwara.

I can name many yorubas that are from kwara that never deny it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sammy07: 8:20pm On May 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:

The current governor is Abdul Raman Abdul rasak.

Are both names Yorubas??

Yet he is Yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sunshineg5(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2020
softplace:

Just like saying ikeja is the whole lagos or Ibadan the whole oyo

Na wa ooo
I am extremely suprised at the guy. tbh cheesy

Kwara state is the creation of Nigeria government and about 40% or 30% of the population of Kwara state can always claim not to be Yorubas with verifable evidence but about 70% are pure Yorubas.

It's like saying everyone in Kogi is igala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sammy07: 8:21pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

That was long ago.. Kwara is now part of NC according to Nigeria constitution.. Go and change that first before fighting for unnecessary land

It may be in NC, but they are Yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 16, 2020
nairavsdollars:

If you are not lazy check the full name of the emir of ilorin and many top politicians in kwara state if you will not see Yoruba name in their names. The above names you mentioned are not complete you can Google for their full name
Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sammy07: 8:29pm On May 16, 2020
Most people don't know why Offa and Jebba always tackle ilorin.

If not for Jebba that refuse to accept the emir tag, they would have tag kwara state completely to Fulani.
Meanwhile, Jebba is the last town of kwara state to the north.
And they have Oba

Offa would have been part of Osun state If not for Erin Ile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sammy07: 8:31pm On May 16, 2020
Balogunodua:

Leave those osu

I'm from kogiwest and am a proud yoruba boy

Don't mind them.
Aniomas in delta state didn't deny their igboness despite been in delta state
Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sunshineg5(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

What tribe is North central?

IN north central we have

igala, Ebira, Idoma, Nupe, Egon, Fulani, Yoruba, Igede, Bariba etc.
Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sunshineg5(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2020
Balogunodua:

Leave those osu

I'm from kogiwest and am a proud yoruba boy
Even Dino Malaye and Adeyemi Smart have never denied being Yoruba.

How only south west is completely and only synonymous to Yoruba shock me oh

Even we in the South West we have Egun minorities in Ogun and Lagos.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Balogunodua(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't mind them.
Aniomas in delta state didn't deny their igboness despite been in delta state
They will state in their alaigbo village and be typing trash, let them come to kogiwest and tell us we are not yoruba or any fucking hausaulani goats to come claim our land make we use them count scores.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by seunmsg(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2020
The usual rubbish talk from irrelevant politicians who are hellbent on causing unnecessary tribal wars. The population of indigenous Fulanis in Kwara is not even up to 10% of the entire population. So, what’s the sense in this kind of talk other than silly politics of division?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sammy07: 8:47pm On May 16, 2020
Balogunodua:

They will state in their alaigbo village and be typing trash, let them come to kogiwest and tell us we are not yoruba or any fucking hausaulani goats to come claim our land make we use them count scores.

They claim to be the most travel people.

I call them AUDIO TRAVELLERS
Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Sammy07: 8:50pm On May 16, 2020
Balogunodua:

I wonder!

Even all this northern politicians with their stupidity can not come to offa and to say that shit!

They should go to Okin FM or TNT radio stations to say that crap, if they would leave that place alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by illicit(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2020
Ilorin is a city in kwara state and the only one with emir.

In the same kwara state you have other cities, towns, communities such as Offa, Omuaran, Idofian, Ajasse, Igbominas, Ekitis and all these are Yoruba lands.

Bishop Oyedepo is from Omuaran just outside Ilorin.
Kwara state is not Hausa or Fulani state, It is Yoruba state in the North Central.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by Origamist: 8:52pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:

Then stop accusing other regions of land grabbing
I have read your posts regarding Kwara State and observe that you post with a defeated mentality regarding Yorubas in Kwara.
I am engaging you since it appears you are a Yoruba.
You don't understand the mind of Yorubas in the state,so stop trying to cut the bond between those of us in the state with others in the SW by posting comments like "what do we need Kwara for " etc. and giving these trolls something to chew.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Is More Of A Northern State Than Kano, Bauchi, Katsina - Buba Galadima by YungMillionaire: 8:55pm On May 16, 2020
seunmsg:
The usual rubbish talk from irrelevant politicians who are hellbent on causing unnecessary tribal wars. The population of indigenous Fulanis in Kwara is not even up to 10% of the entire population. So, what’s the sense in this kind of talk other than silly politics of division?

The arrogance of the Northern elite is quite pathetic. One thing is sure, thanks to the internet, all their tricks/corruption is been exposed. Fulani has zero stake in Plateau, Kwara, Benue etc. If Fulanis doubt it, let them produce a governor in any of these states. We are watching.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Uzodimma, Okorocha Feud: Senator Kalu Sues For Calm, Calls For Unity / If Only Tinubu Supporters Saw Nigeria Like This - (PHOTOS) / PDP Ministerial List By State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.