Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

I Hated Loving Her (femme Fatale) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hated Loving Her (femme Fatale) (279 Views)

Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love? / “I Hated My Body When My Br3asts Were Bigger Than My Ass” ― Actress, Charity Nna / I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hated Loving Her (femme Fatale) by benori: 8:21pm On May 16, 2020
My name is Andrew. This is the story of how I fell in love with Elena…

I am a banker, working in one of the Nigerian banks on the Lagos Island.

It is not uncommon to exchange contact with eye catching women whenever they come for enquiry or transaction, would usually call like five at the end of the day, and know for sure my weekend won’t be boring.

On the 5th of May, 2018. All the staff had resumed to the office with a glimmer of hope and fear. The horrible mental effect of the killing of 3 bankers the previous week in a nearby banking branch had not left our minds.

I had called and chatted with 5 of my colleagues talking about the brevity of life and the risk we face in the banking hall. We had complained and scowled over how temporary the job was and if it worths the risk at all. Well, you know how the banking authority can terminate your appointment without prior notice. The day was not filled with desire to behold any beauty.

Anyways. This is not about my work place. It was the fourth customer after my lunch break. She was carrying a brown Gucci purse from which she brought out a form carefully filled.

She wore a long gown which revealed almost nothing about her body shape. With a scarf long enough to cover her head, neck and partly her face, like an hijab. Then on her face was a thick dark sunshade.

Seeing her from afar. I never got a glimpse of attraction towards her. Besides, I wasn’t in a mood to bump any lady. I was sure I would just do my job and move to the next customer till the day’s work would end. A decision I should have stuck with.

It was when she sat on the customers seat, removed her shades and spoke that everything paused…… It felt like a movie effect… I had thought every action in the banking hall stood still. Let me quickly share my dual experience.
1. Her eye. I think she consciously wore the dark shade to protect the whole world from being on hold. They were dashing. You would think you were seeing the Cinderella anime. I couldn’t stop staring until she spoke.
2. Her voice. The moment she opened her mouth and said “good afternoon, please can you help me out with…” I was lost in the enchantment of her mellifluous voice… I thought I was in an ensemble.

Unprofessionally, I said. “I’m Andrew, but please call me Dre, and yes, I will help you out”

I was able to process her application for a new account in a very short while telling all involved how important it is to get the account running soon. My friend Jamal (whom I will mention again in this story) was of great help. It was quick and precise.

While I was done, I simply asked. May I have your number, would love to hang out with you sometime, which she replied without hesitation, ‘okay’. Now I know you are wondering how I got there.

During the period of her account processing, I had employed all my charms of speech, intelligence, jokes and smiles. Had asked a few information about her too. So we had a good one.

I had thought it was a classic catch. “I just need to ask her out once or twice and then we would be dating”. I thought to myself...

I will stop here before, my account is tagged for adult content...

Click link for below to continue reading...
[https://brainerves.com/femme-fatale/]

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Power Of Relationship Expectations And Its Effects / Why All The Hate Against Ned And Regina Daniels / Make 0.01 Btc With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.