Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 (95804 Views)

Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators / Garba Shehu Reacts To Ibrahim Gambari's Appointment As Chief Of Staff / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Bukden16(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2020
The moment I saw this I knew IPOB will not like it but nothing can change the truth.

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Nobody: 9:41am On May 17, 2020
omonnakoda:
Fulani don't forgive?
What a foolish and cowardly thing to say.

What is the big deal about Fulani?
Na who come dey forgive?

My brother I just tire for this fulani myth wey dey send shivers down the spine of Nigerians. They first of all surrendered leadership to fulani by default. Now fulani people will ransack villages burning houses, killing children, women and old people but the cowards will still freeze in fear when they hear fulani as if the fulanis get 20 heads.

1 Like

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by membranus: 9:41am On May 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Femi Adesina accused Gambari of bootlicking then due to the position Gambari occupied then.
Femi Adesina is now in the position to boot lick the same Gambari.
Will Femi Adesina resign the post or resign to fate bootlicking Gambari?

Yahoo ni babalawo
Ole ni everybody
Eni ile mo ba sa ni barawo
- Naira Marley (2019)

Though I’m not a fan and not a marlian, but he has said the very fact about we Nigerians.

But I am a Nigerian, and I am not a "Babalawo" neither am I a "Yahoo". Therefore I refuse to be defined by the so called naira marley song.

2 Likes

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Lastmankc(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2020
Yomit71:
see them all talking rubbish, as if they will resign if it were to themselves.
Buhari that appointed Femi is not a Fulani,
Igbo's are delusional, self centered and bitter soul.
why your body they pepper you like this?

1 Like

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by membranus: 9:45am On May 17, 2020
phorget:
They are all the same.
Nah dem-dem.
Nothing good will ever come out from any Gambari or Adeshina.
Ones you are working with this administration then your own don finish be that.
A sane person would have resigned a long time ago but we Nigerians just love ass-licking.

I won't still say a word,
E get reason lipsrsealed

You have already said plenty.

Wetin you wan talk again?
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Lastmankc(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2020
Yomit71:
my observation about Igbo's

1. Igbo's are greedy & self centered; anything that doesn't favor them alone can never be good.

2. Igbo's have bitter mind towards every other tribes; the are pained when others tribes excel at anything

3. Igbo's are full of pride; please don't try to separate Igbo people from pride. arrogancy is in their blood.
4. Igbo's are demonic; for the love of money is the root of all evils. These ones don't care where it comes from. That's why it's rare a true prophet come from this tribe.
It's a cursed tribe.
And you from the waste coast that do mine skulls cares where the money comes from? Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Joefat: 9:46am On May 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Femi Adesina accused Gambari of bootlicking then due to the position Gambari occupied then.
Femi Adesina is now in the position to boot lick the same Gambari.
Will Femi Adesina resign the post or resign to fate bootlicking Gambari?

Yahoo ni babalawo
Ole ni everybody
Eni ile mo ba sa ni barawo
- Naira Marley (2019)

Though I’m not a fan and not a marlian, but he has said the very fact about we Nigerians.

Sense won't kill u
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by SirBunky85(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2020
Racoon:
Those were when Adeshina back column in the Sun were delight to read.Just like Festus Keyamo vs Akpabio.The internet is the karma of the modern world.Your yansh go just dey expose.All politicians are the same.Femi Adeshina over to you.
so what?he's doing his job simple.most of u would do worse if given the opportunity to serve .

2 Likes

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by CaptainFM1: 9:48am On May 17, 2020
But u know there's no permanently enemy in politics.
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by SirBunky85(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Mark my words. Femi Adeshina will eventually be disgraced. He sounds so pathetic these days. The hunter that will get lost, will forgets his whistle.
adesina will serve till 2023 and there's nothing u and ur fellow inconsequential ilks can do abt it
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by SAGELY2020: 9:50am On May 17, 2020
No conscience and integrity. Dance to the tune of the music.
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Drizzy5001(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2020
Internet never forgets.
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by SirBunky85(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2020
jchioma:
I don't want to be in Femi Adesina's shoes right now. I bet he did not see it coming. Hope Amb. Gambari finds it in his heart to forgive and forget.
as if gambari can do anything to femi...deluded lots
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Kennyedmund: 9:51am On May 17, 2020
The internet doesn't forget
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Sermwell(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2020
Yomit71:

1. Igbo's are greedy & self centered; anything that doesn't favor them alone can never be good.

2. Igbo's have bitter mind towards every other tribes; the are pained when others tribes excel at anything

3. Igbo's are full of pride; please don't try to separate Igbo people from pride. arrogancy is in their blood.
4. Igbo's are demonic; for the love of money is the root of all evils. These ones don't care where it comes from. That's why it's rare a true prophet come from this tribe.
It's a cursed tribe.
I'm not igbo but this your foolishness is legendary my brother!! Why do you allow igbos to be your nightmare?? in the real world, igbos and Yorubas mingle and make money together, and you are here fooling yourself!! What has this post got to do with igbos?? or is Reno omokri igbo??

2 Likes

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by OmoManU: 9:55am On May 17, 2020
Goke7:
Reno no get work these days, someone has been appointed chikena, move on with your life and stop being a busybody

like one day all these things he's writing up and down too won't come back to hunt him too.
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Sermwell(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2020
SirBunky85:
as if gambari can do anything to femi...deluded lots
you don't know this!! gambari can mastermind anything against adeshina, except off course the old man just wants to move on!!!
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Sermwell(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2020
SirBunky85:
adesina will serve till 2023 and there's nothing u and ur fellow inconsequential ilks can do abt it
just look at how you are defending useless adeshina against useless gambari!! They can all go fvck themselves!!
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by SirBunky85(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2020
Sermwell:

just look at how you are defending useless adeshina against useless gambari!! They can all go fvck themselves!!
u can as well get lost
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Halo22: 10:03am On May 17, 2020
I fail to understand the aproko issue with the descendants of Afonja. Ah! Ah! They own too much.
Miracle1991:
Flash back-- Bianca ojukwu aborted three times for me == FFK
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by LtChisom: 10:04am On May 17, 2020
Yomit71:

It's a cursed tribe.

The mod or bot that banned me for defending my tribe is intoxicated by UltraHighFrequencyStupidity
But this bastard was left to be convulsing on the Igbo tribe.
And I don't and won't care of what to yab with as far as you come for me, I can use your tribe or religion, anyone I deem fit and comfortable to use.
I'll be back.

1 Like

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by SirBunky85(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2020
Sermwell:

you don't know this!! gambari can mastermind anything against adeshina, except off course the old man just wants to move on!!!
gambari can't do shit against adesina.he was doing his job den as a columnist and gambari or any other sensible person understands dat.only hypocrites think the opposite
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Aystarz: 10:06am On May 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Nigeria keeps going round in circles

In a sane clime, Femi Adesina would have resigned when Gambari was appointed

But hunger currently ravaging the country which they fail to admit will not let him

In Nigeria, honesty ends where money starts!!!

Femi Adesina is a perfect example

With your typa nailing, who the hell needs a carpenter. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Kdon2: 10:07am On May 17, 2020
omonnakoda:

Always happy
Eaten now?

@yourmoniker
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Nobody: 10:09am On May 17, 2020
I wish the terrorists could stop shooting off targets( the poor masses) and head straight to hit their targets( all our politicians with no exception)
Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by humilitypays(m): 10:09am On May 17, 2020
Give a Yoruba man food and he will sing your praise, and once your food finishes he will start singing for your opposing neighbor while mocking you.

Awolowo taught them that attitude in politics which they term political maturity and sophistication, Tinubu learned it well, even FFK, Dele Momodu, Obasanjo, etc so who is Femi Adèsina not to behave like his tribesmen

Only few Yoruba men stand out and will never change their stand when the chips are down, very few of them; the rest their loyalty depends on who holds the highest position in government no be today undecided

1 Like

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Urchman200: 10:10am On May 17, 2020
Goke7:
Reno no get work these days, someone has been appointed chikena, move on with your life and stop being a busybody
stop saying nonsense, in the developed world femi will resign ,because he does not believe in the vision of gambari and stand to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Nchenches: 10:12am On May 17, 2020
You are the typical Nigerian - anything goes.

Anyway, like Adesina like Gambari - two sides of the same coin - worshippers of dictators.

Goke7:

1 Like

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by Urchman200: 10:12am On May 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
Flash back-- Bianca ojukwu aborted three times for me == FFK
when they say one is brain dead, urs is an example, what has ojukwu got to do with this?

2 Likes

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by AsawanaDgreat: 10:13am On May 17, 2020
What goes around comes around

2 Likes

Re: Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 by bkool7(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2020
Femi has lost his soul because of what he wants to put into his body.
He forgot,that without the soul, the body is dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yohanna Maigona: Dutch Declares Interest To Run For Governor In Plateau / Presidency Reacts To US Visa Ban On Nigerians / The Message That Nailed Amaechi And Dakuku. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.