Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Do I Approach Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Approach Her (1182 Views)

When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following / How Do I Approach A Widow? / How Do I Approach White Girls In Northern Europe? What Kind Of Girl Can I Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Approach Her by AfroKnight: 8:06am On May 17, 2020
You are listing after her good looks. grin Fine girls are dangerous. Tread with caution.
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Nobody: 8:06am On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

If we don't patronize the brothels and nightclubs, how will you eat
grin I know you love to help your sisters/relatives and keep them in business but stay in your lane.
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Myhusband(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2020
Forget about that yeye suit, are you going for interview

The first time you approach her, the first thing she will studied is your gut. If you feel inferior, she might put you on suspense just to dominate you if she eventually go into a relationship with you

Approach her with confidence and gut, ask for her friendship and while asking tell her you hope the friendship lead to more acquittance as time goes on

And your inference that she's spiritual incline, abeg forget that, na those church girls and hijab girls fĂșck most o
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Nobody: 8:07am On May 17, 2020
Mdmelijah:
meaning?

Oh is that why, most single ladies in church are in their 30s and 40s, were they waiting 10years because people like you advice guys to sleep with prostitutes

Brothel girls were good enough before what has changed? Leave true Christian women alone for true Christian men.
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Davash222(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
or
grin I know you love to help your sisters/relatives and keep them in business but stay in your lane.
Jesus loves you.
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Mdmelijah: 8:08am On May 17, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Depends on what you want with her, is it a serious relationship??

Then tell her, you wanna speak with her when the church dismisses
Of course after service

Imagine the embarrassment if a girl shushes you during service shocked

My own is let me first approach her, not scare her off and she should at least give me her number or even hint at liking me even if she doesn't. At least hope dey for next sunday
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Nobody: 8:08am On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

Jesus loves you.

Ditto wink
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Mdmelijah: 8:10am On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

That girl might even be a runs girl sef. Going to church doesn't make one holy.
I doubt o, the way she sings and shakes while speaking in tongues

Bro is it that easy to fake?
Re: How Do I Approach Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2020
Mdmelijah:
Of course after service

Imagine the embarrassment if a girl shushes you during service shocked

My own is let me first approach her, not scare her off and she should at least give me her number or even hint at liking me even if she doesn't. At least hope dey for next sunday
Perfect.... smiley
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Mdmelijah: 8:15am On May 17, 2020
MajesticKris:
Don't talk too long.. just the first step the ask for her contact info...
sister can i have your number

Will that do, what if she asked y?

See haven't collected a Church's girl number before
Re: How Do I Approach Her by MajesticKris: 8:20am On May 17, 2020
tell her for evangelism...
tell her you need her to teach you her way of worship...
Mdmelijah:
sister can i have your number

Will that do, what if she asked y?

See haven't collected a Church's girl number before
Re: How Do I Approach Her by mrblessed(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2020
I give kudos to the churchy girl for doing brilliantly well to attract the attention of male folk. Unfortunately, the church has become an arena where some ladies lay siege in search of "godly" suitors, after fretting away their youthful lives. Who knows how many males in your church whom are equally mesmerised by her stale choreographic display of religiousity. I don't know what the heck makes you intimidated, because you have developed feelings for a wench and is sacred to death to approach her. Imagine how distasteful and effeminate your preparation looks!

Just walk up to her, she will only give a yes or a no answer. Or, as someone who has masterfully succeeded in making the likes you believe she is devotedly committed, she might vacillate -- or even waffle -- and still keeps the door for contact and conversation wide open. Whatever happens, note that men are well-disposed at handling rejection than women.
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Happyfela(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2020
Sighs, Another Fake story
Re: How Do I Approach Her by Mdmelijah: 11:14am On May 17, 2020
mrblessed:
I give kudos to the churchy girl for doing brilliantly well to attract the attention of male folk. Unfortunately, the church has become an arena where some ladies lay siege in search of "godly" suitors, after fretting away their youthful lives. Who knows how many males in your church whom are equally mesmerised by her stale choreographic display of religiousity. I don't know what the heck makes you intimidated, because you have developed feelings for a wench and is sacred to death to approach her. Imagine how distasteful and effeminate your preparation looks!

Just walk up to her, she will only give a yes or a no answer. Or, as someone who has masterfully succeeded in making the likes you believe she is devotedly committed, she might vacillate -- or even waffle -- and still keeps the door for contact and conversation wide open. Whatever happens, note that men are well-disposed at handling rejection than women.
Jesu #speechless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Meeeeeeeeee! / This Cute Guy Is Worth Just 75k / Monthly Upkeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.