Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? (29165 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=GRIMMJOE post=90911397][/quote]

Not again grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Yea, like that serpent grin
Very long thing....

U need u understand spiritual meaning. U too fictional. That’s why u on about Spider-Man and Superman that everybody know their creators. grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Baba1234:
Mine is real life it happened to me...
I had hernia when I was about 17 years of age...it was swollen from the side of Tommy and eventually moved to my scrotum area ....(to those that can relate to what hernia is).....instead of two balls, I was having a big extra one making it three.. it was a terrible experience..I couldn't voice it to my parents cos we were already struggling financially, trying to cater for other means...and then I couldn't add mine to the chaos...it would have increased the worry of how to get the money to surgically take it out....this was abt some 11yrs back...long story cut short...I was worried and I a came across a passage in the Bible which did miracle...the popular verse I come across Everytime and in every mouth, I could not believe I was spending more time to digest, assimilate, ruminate the text... Then, I stopped worrying abt the predicament...some two or three days later, it was all gone....hmmm...
Brethren ...I am forever indebted to Jesus... He did it himself, nobody took the glory...
He has done many more things that are unbelievable in my life...but if say them, who will believe my reports?
This is what happens when you're born into a not so well to do family.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

A snake is talking.
cheesy

Copying from epic of Gilgamesh
Imitating torus

Now ure not making sense. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

U need u understand spiritual meaning. U too fictional. That’s why u on about Spider-Man and Superman that everybody know their creators. grin

Nah you are more fictional than me.

You believe that a snake is talking and still don't know that it is fiction.
Ignorance.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

U like Zeus. I know

Yeah, more powerful than your god tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Nah you are more fictional than me.

You believe that a snake is talking and still don't know that it is fiction.
Ignorance.

Snakes don’t talk sir.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Now ure not making sense. undecided

But a snake talking makes sense to you?

grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Snakes don’t talk sir.

Your comic book say they do, ma

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

But a snake talking makes sense to you?

grin grin

Do u want me to quote the New Testament to Clear this confusion for u?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
wow, can u pls share ur testimony with me, it will help me...., Pls

in the year 2018, I was sick I was weak, so I was rushed to police clinic hospital through my uncle wife who is a police officer, so I was diagnosed with HIV positive.

I was to go for the second test, after two weeks I pray and I told God that my blood has turn to his blood...so I went for the test on Monday behold I was negative, i went to about four hospital to have the test but I was negative.......i was the happiest man in the world that day............

I just pray God forgive me, cus I still furniacate little by little but I know God has finally saved me.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Duru009(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
Waking up everyday is a powerful miracle.....

Thank you Jesus !!!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Do u want me to quote the New Testament to Clear this confusion for u?

grin

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Not again grin
Only those would accept the only and true God shall be saved from Thanos snap.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Your comic book say they do, ma

Same book explained who did it the New Testament. Calm down
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Same book explained who did it the New Testament. Calm down

The talking snake grin
.those authors are comedians

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Only this would accept the only and true God shall be saved from Thanos snap.

U watching too many movies. See what Ure saying now.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

The talking snake grin
.those authors are comedians

Proof?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Israelconcepts: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ideegee:

No, I guess you meant God healed her through the pastor.

No pastor, I repeat, No pastor on earth can of him or herself heal anyone. It pleases God to perform the miracles and the wonders through them, that's it.

We thank God for the life of your sister, though.

You are right. Modified!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Those are not creators, they are the authors, and what they write is a direct revelation from God, the creator.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Israelconcepts: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
HRtechnique:

Christ healed her not the pastor.

Modified! Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Israelconcepts: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
toluxa1:

She was healed by God. Never ascribe the working of Miracles to a Man. God does ALL the work. Man is only a vessel.
Modified! Thanks.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Israelconcepts: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
trutht828:

She wasn't healed by the pastor. She was healed by God through the pastor. Let's stop talking out of ignorance

Modified! Thanks!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Proof?

A talking snake

What more can be funnier grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
Duru009:
Waking up everyday is a powerful miracle.....

Thank you Jesus !!!
Yes in Nigeria where autopsies are not carried out.

So you know, passing any police check point in Nigeria is a miracle.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Those are not creators, they are the authors, and what they write is a direct revelation from God, the creator.

Lies they are creators. And they get credits for creating them.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

U watching too many movies. See what Ure saying now.
There are also Christian movies, Samson, Moses, Passion of Christ, so your point.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Lies they are creators. And they get credits for creating them.
Don't you credit the authors of the bible.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Suprnova: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
I had a growth on my body that I was planning to go for surgery for. I had spoken with both doctors and nurses who gave me date to prep me...

One day I was just looking at it and I felt the urge to pray about it... from that day it kept getting smaller till it disappeared by itself. I wasn't on any drugs or anything. It just disappeared

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
There are also Christian movies, Samson, Moses, Passion of Christ, so your point.

What point? They where movies like biographies and history not creations of fictional writers like bat man and thanos grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Don't you credit the authors of the bible.

Nope. Just God.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Proof?
You sef no laugh grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors / Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.