Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? (29231 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by willybaby(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2020
PrecisionFx:

U had a urinary tract infection n it was affecting ur kidney. The doctor gave u broad spectrum antibiotics and it killed off the bacteria and cured u.

It has nothing to do with any useless goya oil that I cook with n fry egg wit
hahahaha haba bros have mercy on the gullible.. when did goya oil become so powerful n annointed I really don't know.. practicing idolatry in the name of modern Christianity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nbote(m): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2020
Frankyboy1:
Yes! Saw a SS become AA after prayers, saw a hand grow out at a crusade, my life too is a living testimony of the glory of God

Dis one no b like Miracle
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by BetterPoison: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Goan work sir.

Even as a labourer, just goan work
thank you bro
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2020
Fuckalldmods:

That you don't have moracoe doesn't make others own lies...

Get sense please.

I understand that hardwork and exceptional talent breeds excellence in all areas of life. But, for one man to claim power or dominion over excellence (whether by himself or by proxy) such that he feels he can give it out as he pleases is absurd and the greatest of all fallacies.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by ziondaughter247: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Yes most definitely. Getting a very good job after many years of struggle and working really shitty jobs. And believe me, this job was gotten through GOD alone! There was no way I could get that job on my own. Sometimes, if you are truly pressed about something, challenge God in prayer and fasting. I was very angry in my spirit when I spoke to God in prayer. I could remember crying often and shedding tears, pleading with God to change my situation so that the world may know that I serve a living God. I could remember being ridiculed by my family. I was the one that was sent to buy drinks or wash clothes even when there were others that could do it, simply because I was always broke and begging. Because of no payment and I was often hungry and tired for days. I was often disrespected in my former place and made to run mundane and ridiculous errands, all in the name of 'working'. Because of the bad experience at my workplace, I will never ever work or vouch for a 'pastor'. Many of them are horrible and manipulative. All they want is freebies without giving back. Never look up to a pastor, he is but a man. Look up to God Almighty, the author and finisher of your faith.
Also, try and avoid working for a one man company especially if you want to have a healthy self esteem. I know economy is hard, yes sometimes you have to do what you have to do, but even if you're working in one, hustle and get out of there. I don't claim that all one man businesses are that way, but most of them are!

Gaining admission back then. I had even started going for jamb lessons to write the next jamb and God showed up at the 11th hr. My name was on the very last list. Honestly, they are too many that are too numerous to mention.

Is it the one of waking me and my family up every single day? Or is it going out and coming in hitch free? Thank you Lord God for all your mercies upon my life. I know I am an ingrate sometimes, but I'm but a child exhibiting childishness and stupidity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by blueblood1(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Faithful4real:
There was a time i was urinating blood. I went for checkup, and the doctor found nothing but they gave me antibacterial drugs.
So, one day i saw a preaching of Kenneth cope land on dunamis TV giving 100 scripture God talked about healing, I wrote some of them down and I confessed of the words by faith, and I drank anointing oil.
That same evening I went to urinate, and something thick and black came out from my urine from there the urinating of blood stopped.

Could be the antibiotics you know....
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2020
yes,like the one I am going to witness today!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by do4luv14(m): 9:37am On Jun 21, 2020
Amen,

out your faith to work, by speaking health to your body, speak, health strenght, and vatality to your body,

remenber, your body is the Temple of the holy spirit, submit to him now, and work out of that sick bed in Jesus Name

Praylove:
Yes... Life changing miracles... The type that you just know that "this is God at work" i hope to share them in hopes to strenghten our faith. I type this from the sick bed, feverish, pale and weak, but with faith, i will come here tomorrow to share those miracles by God's grace. Amen.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by ictplotter(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2020
Missyajoke:
I have plenty testimonies. Real life miracles.
I was very sick to a point of death, my weight declined from 50kg to 32 kg. God healed me completely. I give God the Glory. grin grin grin cheesy
Miracle 2: When I taught all hope was lost during admission process God showed himself has God. My name came out with the last batch. All hope was lost.
This is not miracle, it's called GRACE.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Example

I’ve had Muslim friends looking for jobs after many years and later found a good job, which according to you is a great miracle.
Atheists who’ve narrowly escaped mishaps, according to you is the lord’s doing.
So many more...you should ask around.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by vanunu: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Missyajoke:
I have plenty testimonies. Real life miracles.
I was very sick to a point of death, my weight declined from 50kg to 32 kg. God healed me completely. I give God the Glory. grin grin grin cheesy
Miracle 2: When I taught all hope was lost during admission process God showed himself has God. My name came out with the last batch. All hope was lost.

Apart from Jesus Christ no other person or pastor has made a lame or cripple to walk. I repeat no other person has done it. I don't know of other miracles.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by do4luv14(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2020
Yes very notable, the best experience of the Awesome presence of GOD
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Grovemaster: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Sheunma:
None! But I think if anyone is interested in performing a notable miracle, National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi or National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dalla, would be very good places to start.
Jesus didn't visit the healing homes to heal all that were sick but all that came to Him by faith were healed.i have received a notable miracle in life when God healed me of broken arm.i was in involved in an accident on my way back from Lagos,this left half of the passengers dead.i survived with a broken arm,I had pop on it for a awhile but it wasn't getting better.i decided to patronize local bone fixer,yet I couldn't even lift it up,so I turned to God.my friends God truly is faithful,I was not prayed by any man of God,but one day I cried to Him to heal me and by next morning I was totally healed.Glory to God!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by alphaNomega: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2020
One man's science is another man's miracle

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Chijeep(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2020
Yes...
I'm a living testimony.
it happened this way...
A very faithful evening I noticed that my sight is getting blunt. I couldn't see clearly for about 5 days.
if someone is coming from a little distance(not far at all. like 2 buildings away) I ll nt see who the person is clearly.
I wud think that he/she is someone I know but when the person get close I'll know that it not whom I thought was coming. I noticed it so early which made me went in to prayer. I didn't prayed so long as I do go to blessed sacramental chapel(as a Catholic) to pray and there's a petition box placed in the front. I wrote my petition my decreed that I'll never go blind and this blunt sight should vanished.
not up to a week I regained my sight fully and I gave thanks to the almighty God and i didn't went to any hospital and didn't use any drug. I'll continue to thank God all the days of my life.
I still have many more but I just shared this 1.
GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY SUNDAY

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

I’ve had Muslim friends looking for jobs after many years and later found a good job, which according to you is a great miracle.

Boko haram killing Christians too is a miracle
Over 200 people dying of malaria in Nigeria is a miracle.
Millions of jobs lost during this Corona virus Pandemic is a miracle.
Christians dying in car accidents is miracle.
Nigeria been the world capital of Poverty is a miracle.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by ictplotter(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
Johnrake69:
Yea... It was during admission application processing in 2009. My English language grade was withheld by waec. I already made Jamb and wrote Post ume. One week before UNN released their admission list, something moved me to go check the status of my English language grade. And it happened it has been released had C4. Then, a week later UNN released their admission list my name came out with the first list. I had the exact cut off mark for my department, 57.5 for Accountancy.
Nigerians are mentally gullible, and u called this miracle. It seem the word miracle have been abused. The Op is asking about the lame, walking again. the blind, seeing and dumb, speaking and you guys here sharing grace instead of miracle. Its now clear, we don't eve know what is miracle. that why those pastors took advantage of us. Miracle is real but those performed by our pastors are magic not miracle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

You have grace until you die, then people use you as prayer point, until they die also, another use them as prayer point.
The cycle continues...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Boko haram killing Christians too is a miracle
Over 200 people dying of malaria in Nigeria is a miracle.
Millions of jobs lost during this Corona virus Pandemic is a miracle.
Christians dying in car accidents is miracle.
Nigeria been the world capital of Poverty is a miracle.

Yes, Great miracles wrought by the god of men that never sleeps nor slumber...

Bia, which side of the divide are you?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

Yes, Great miracles wrought by the god of men that never sleeps nor slumber...

Bia, which side of the divide are you?

The side that is giving your God do.ggy
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by ictplotter(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2020
ictplotter:

Nigerians are mentally gullible, and u called this miracle. It seem the word miracle have been abused. The Op is asking about the lame, walking again. the blind, seeing and dumb, speaking and you guys here narrating grace instead of miracle. Its now clear, we don't eve know what miracle that why those pastors took advantage of us. There is different between the grace of god and miracle of god.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Prettychichi21(f): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2020
My own miracle is about my mum's building project.
Sometime last month, my mum took me to our building project that work stopped since 6yrs ago due to financial constraints.
My mum and i entered the kitchen part of the building and i poured out my heart to God asking Him to do a miracle in this project.
Fastforward 3wks later, money came and as i type, my mum's building project is now at roofing level! I will still go there today to pray in one of the rooms in the building for God to complete His good works in our project.
Brethren, Miracles Happen everyday only if you believe in God and trust in HIM.Praise the Lord!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

The side that is giving your God do.ggy

You’re misdoing it, he loves the missionary...
Thank me later
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

That technology has saved so many lives, whereas your God is in eternal bondage.

Miracle defeats technology, yet the most religious countries are the most backward shocked

Boko haram has been killing Christians in hundreds, your God never see miracle do.
Malaria kills over 200 per DAY in Nigeria, your God never see miracle do.

I didn’t say technology is wrong or bad. Same God u like to insult created the technology u praised.

I also said if indeed it was a miracle which we know happens it usually defies technology. That doesn’t make technology or science redundant or negative.

Let’s understand all these work all together for the good of mankind.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
HembaqMbk:
It is surprising that some Christians do not believe in miracle probably because they have not witnessed any.

Brethren, have you ever experienced or witnessed a notable miracle especially healing (e.g - Blind eyes popped open, lame walked, cancer shattered, HIV turned negative, etc.)?

Please share your experience of notable miracle, it will go a long way to build faith of those waiting on God for a miracle.

Happy Sunday and remain blessed.

Yes many, Alhamdulilah. If you truly serve God, you will always see his miracle without intervention of any man. He has the power to do everything, all you need is calling him whenever you need him. He does not need anything from us except that you worship him alone. If I started listing my miracles, it will be too long to read and right now am expecting another miracle and I know He will do it because he has done more than that before.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

You’re misdoing it, he loves the missionary...
Thank me later

I'm the man, I'm giving the orders angry
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Judybash93(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2020
HembaqMbk:

A born again who does not believe in Holyspirit may not know what he/she is missing. Trust me bro.

The holy spirit? Lmao... How can you demonstrate the existence of the holy spirit?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

I didn’t say technology is wrong or bad. Same God u like to insult created the technology u praised.

I also said if indeed it was a miracle which we know happens it usually defies technology. That doesn’t make technology or science redundant or negative.

Let’s understand all these work all together for the good of mankind.

God of the gap.
During the black death, why didn't he create the vaccine quick?
How many has to die from corona before he creates a vaccine?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

I'm the man, I'm giving the orders angry

That’s some gay shi.t right there, remember he impregnated Mary...
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Queenext: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2020
There's this day,I was super broke.

Asin,over broke.

With no hope... suddenly I heard a knock on my door, when I opened,it was a drunk man looking for someone, the way he was talking, I was forcing myself not to laugh.

The man said, why are you laughing at me, I was hiding it, next he did was to dip his hands in his pocket and brought out #2k and gave me.

Till today, I didn't see the man,or know whom he's asking after....

I think it's a miracle

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by ictplotter(m): 9:54am On Jun 21, 2020
Miracles are real, in the days of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad but this present day, miracle have be replaced by magic by commercial pastors and industrious apostles.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 21, 2020
SonOfAfonja:

That’s some gay shi.t right there, remember he impregnated Mary...

God is not only man, he is also woman.
We gon use the female part. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why You Feel Remorseful After Certain Sexual Activities / Reverend King Loyalists Celebrate His Birthday With 13pages Advert On Newspaper / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.