Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? (29172 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

You sef no laugh grin cheesy

Ure now obsessed with a supposed talking snake?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Ure now obsessed with a supposed talking snake?

Yeah.
Better than those that believe in it though grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Nope. Just God.
Your members buying cars for their pastor is what, if not credit.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by bigname23: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

That technology has saved so many lives, whereas your God is in eternal bondage.

Miracle defeats technology, yet the most religious countries are the most backward shocked

Boko haram has been killing Christians in hundreds, your God never see miracle do.
Malaria kills over 200 per DAY in Nigeria, your God never see miracle do.
ur mumu na classic one
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by ogahope(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
I have witnessed the blind receiving their sight back, the in sane become sane, sick receiving healing etc.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
bigname23:
ur mumu na classic one

Yaweh mumu na unethical one grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Drizzy5001(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Seeing each day is a big mairacle.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

What point? They where movies like biographies and history not creations of fictional writers like bat man and thanos grin
Same thing.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by bigname23: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Yaweh mumu na unethical one grin
fool.. u dey insult person wen u nor believe in his existence..
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Originalsly: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Miracle?...to me this was. At work... driving a two ton truck in the city... "speeding" along a sort of busy 4 lane street.... two lanes my side.... in the outer lane.... halfway passing a double parked truck.... this guy a bit tall... suddenly comes into view .....in full stride crossing the street in front of the parked truck. By this time I am fully alongside the other truck.... it was too late for me to blow horn.... brake.... swerve..... zero reaction time.... just oh shit! crossed my mind and to hear the sound of the impact. That guy froze in mid stride.... as if he been chained and reached the limit......not even the truck mirror got him. Even in a thousand tries.... I know he can never ever stop in flow like that again. Ever. To me..... that was a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by zedegit: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
Faithful4real:
There was a time i was urinating blood. I went for checkup, and the doctor found nothing but they gave me antibacterial drugs.
So, one day i saw a preaching of Kenneth cope land on dunamis TV giving 100 scripture God talked about healing, I wrote some of them down and I confessed of the words by faith, and I drank anointing oil.
That same evening I went to urinate, and something thick and black came out from my urine from there the urinating of blood stopped.

This is a miracle. May that healing which you received be made permanent, in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
bigname23:
fool.. u dey insult person wen u nor believe in his existence..

Thanos na badass.
Dunce, We talking about fictional characters here cheesy

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Yes oh I was nearly lame after going to villa playing football and forming local ronaldo .Couldn't complete my jss3 1st or second term (I was actually carried home from school in serious knee and ankle pains) long story short, we bought black stones from a Catholic store applied it overnight and the next day I took my first steps in months.na so my football dream take end-at least for village
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Mryacks: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
HembaqMbk:
It is surprising that some Christians do not believe in miracle probably because they have not witnessed any.

Brethren, have you ever experienced or witnessed a notable miracle especially healing (e.g - Blind eyes popped open, lame walked, cancer shattered, HIV turned negative, etc.)?

Please share your experience of notable miracle, it will go a long way to build faith of those waiting on God for a miracle.

Happy Sunday and remain blessed.

Yes. God saved and delivered me from a fatal accident. I was the driver but came out without a scratch. One of the persons sitting behind me died and the other person serious fracture. I knew that day that miracle exists. That was the start of my encounter with Christ....
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by zedegit: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
Israelconcepts:
Yes. This experience changes my view on miracle. I was this kind of guy who doesn't believe in miracle. I saw miracle as scam .
My sister was suffering from chronic ulcer. She was taken to several hospital. She used different medicines n local herbs, yet, no solution. The pain was too much that we thought she was going to die.
My sister in kano had to invite her to a church program in Kano. Believe me, her case was mentioned by the pastor and she started manifesting in the congregation. She was healed by God through the pastor. It has been 3years now, the pain is gone!

Northern Pastors are usually powerful. This is as a result of their hostile environment. You can't afford to be a simi simi pastor.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Mftivi: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Epistasis:

Kindly help me with the name of the book.
Thanks
Healing belongs to us.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Your members buying cars for their pastor is what, if not credit.

Lol. They are not the authors of anything bt themselves.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by bigname23: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Thanos na badass.
Dunce, We talking about fictional characters here cheesy
mumu wen u see d thread ...u see anything like fiction for dere ...I nor blame u ..na too much caging dey worry u so, wen ur mates dey go dey exposed u dey house dey watch super heroes movies, ..na d result b dis ...Bros abeg u don old small.. respect ur age
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Lol. They are not the authors of anything bt themselves.
Shame on them
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Yeah.
Better than those that believe in it though grin

Zeus can not show u the truth.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
bigname23:
mumu wen u see d thread ...u see anything like fiction for dere ...I nor blame u ..na too much caging dey worry u so, wen ur mates dey go dey exposed u dey house dey watch super heroes movies, ..na d result b dis ...Bros abeg u don old small.. respect ur age
And you go to church to listen to story's, just like going to cinema and watching thanos eradicate all non believers.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Shame on them

Because they got free car gifts or because they deceive the people??

For the fakes yes.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Because they got free car gifts or because they deceive the people??

For the fakes yes.
Why not both, at least the authors and the finishers of my faith exist.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
bigname23:

Brainwashed pig, stop blabbing..
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
jaxxy:

Zeus can not show u the truth.

Yaweh can not show u the truth
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by bigname23: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
And you go to church to listen to story's, just like going to cinema and watching thanos eradicate all non believers.
Mr English proffesor..na ur own b dat oh...if that is wat u believe..ok oh..it will still not change d fact Sha..
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by j1mmy: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
Most Miracles in Nigeria are hearsay or abject stupidity by congregation and dumb believers.
It takes an illiterate population to describe these miracles, it is why they are not performed in advanced societies.
If TB Joshua does his miracles in Sweden he will be arrested for fraud.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by dokie: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
I want to share 2 supernatural experiences i have had over the years so I have decided to tag some of you. I have no reason to lie. It is the most stupid thing to try to come in the defense of God or any religion. God should defend and prove himself to people if he wishes. But it would also be silly for me not to talk about the experiences i have had through prayers.

No1. Sometime in 2010, i had a brand new (tear rubber nissan car used for about 13 months at that time). I was driving to work at about 5.30 am being a banker then and working on the island. My vehicle was stolen at gunpoint within a small traffic somewhere in Alaka, Surulere. I reported to the police at Bode Thomas Surulere as required and went home mourning grievously, because the comprehensive insurance had just expired and i was procrastinating the renewal. I went into deep prayers with my brethren in the church and declared that vehicle unsaleable by the thieves.

A week later, i was having a nap in my sitting room. I had a dream where i went the police station to ask for an update on the vehicle. The police man in the dream asked for the details of the vehicle which i gave him. He said to me "aaahh, we found a vehicle that fits your description but not exactly, there are some differences. However come and check". I am quoting exactly because it has remained with me since then. We went to the parking lot, and behold it was my car. I woke up. I Prayed about it when i woke up and claimed that revelation through prayers, and went about my business.

A week later, that's 2 weeks after the loss of the vehicle, a Saturday to be precise, I decided to go to the police to find out the situation. I went to Odudua in GRA ikeja, which is were the central control room in Lagos is domiciled. I met the officer in charge of recovered vehicles and gave him details of my vehicle, He said to me " We recovered a vehicle that fits your description but the color you mentioned is different, the one we recovered is custom color, however come and check our register". It had to be the register because Odudua is the control room so reports of all vehicles recovered across lagos are entered there though the vehicles are in the police stations of the officers that recover the vehicle.

I checked the register and it was my vehicle. I went to the police station were its being kept somewhere in Ojo, and i saw it with my 2 eyes. Praise The Lord. Usually, the vehicle is supposed to be sent to the station were you made the report, but the Lord had to show me all the more that his hand was upon it. The DPO, ( i have never met a police man like him in my life) told me sign off on a few documents, take a passport and give to them, with a photocopy of my I.D and "find something" for the boys that recovered the vehicle. I asked about reporting to Bode Thomas. He told be not to bother about it, that he will communicate with them himself.

I left the police station with my car that same day, in less than 2 hours.

Was the dream a miraculous revelation or a figment of my imagination?

No. 2. I am a Catholic (Born, Raised and Remains). The Catholic Church teaches that the Holy Communion we receive actually becomes the Flesh and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ after the prayers of consecration are said, though it remains in the appearance of bread and wine.

I have always battled with this teaching because it seems not to make any sense. When you receive the communion, the taste is the taste of unleavened bread and wine. So it was a tough one to accpept. However, because of my earnest desire to experience God in every way possible, when ever i receive the communion, i ask Jesus to confirm that teaching of the Catholic Church on the Eucharist (Communion). What was i expecting Jesus to do? i don't know. When was i expecting an answer from the Lord? No idea. But i kept saying that prayer whenever i received communion which is almost on daily basis, and it became routine.

On the 9th of October 2013, I had just attended morning Mass and was completing my morning devotion in the sanctuary of the Church. While praying, i realized that i still had some of the communion in my mouth based on the taste. Not an unusual thing at all. The response ordinarily would be to swallow, but out of nowhere i heard a voice within me say "Bring it out and see". I was struck with fear at that moment because i realized what was about to happen. I fearfully put my hand in my mouth, lay hold on the communion with a finger and slowly pulled out my finger.

I SAW PURE FLESH COVERED WITH BLOOD.. I cant explain what i did later.

You decide if they are miracles or not. As for me, I know what i experienced. As our people say " it is only a woman that can tell who got her pregnant".

Have i been healed of a disease? I am not aware of any. In-fact i have someone very close to me, as a matter of fact 2 people who prayed for healing from terminal diseases, they died of the diseases. I have been in crusades were the crippled and sick come hoping for healing and miracles. They went home crippled and sick. Some died afterwards.

But have people experienced miracles of healing, lame walking etc? Many have. Some i know. Is it common? Very uncommon. So uncommon that i complain to God about it.

But simply because you have not experienced any, or you choose to disbelieve the existence of the Christian God doesn't mean He isn't.

One very thing about God, is that you don't get to experience him one on one until you believe that he exists and rewards those who trust in him.

HembaqMbk . joviegghead . PrecisionFx . maynia . willybaby

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Israelconcepts: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
nobone:
Please I want the pastor's contact.

I don't have his contact. If you're in Kano ...the Church's name is Grace of God Mission...He was still the pastor leading all the midweek services before I left kano last year.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by bigname23: 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
maynia:

Brainwashed pig, stop blabbing..
oga mumu...nor worry with time u go start to dey get sense..but abeg for ur sake ..follow pepo wey get sense waka so dat u go fit get too
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by adams123: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hmmmm!....It was the year 2005 on campus..It was during exams, I came to class to read in the night of this fateful day, I came to the class around 10pm or so and around 4am, I packed my books and left the class...On the corridor of the lecture hall, I saw 2 guys and one stands by the iron pole @ the edge of the corridor while the 2nd guy stands by the wall of the lecture hall...I passed in between them, one of the guys now tapped me @ my back and he said excuse me, then I stopped and he asked me if I'm heading to one of our school hostels but I replied NO......and I left, BUT on my touching the natural ground I immidietly experienced a great CHOCK from my head down to my 2 feets and my body became cold. My system has been altered! my MANHOOD has been seized.
I rushed back to my lodge, I took my soap, rushed to bathroom, trying to masturbate but my joystick remained calm without errection...I now informed my roommates of the scenario and we all agreed that my MANHOOD has been tampered with. So, when the temperature is hot my body will be hot and when there is cold my body will be cold too..
I went to hospital, I explained to them but they said nothing happened to me that I'm ok but in my own system, I'm not ok. It was when I tested my system with quantum body analyser that the machine revealed that I can't pregnate a woman...it shows that my errection is below the range of normal errection and my testosterone is below average too. I started using some testosterone booster but in my system, I was not ok.. I tried to have sex but no errection in many occasions.
I started research online along Islamic ways, I started meeting Immams as a Muslim for advice, so I got prayers from the Immams and some via internet.. I started the prayers and one fateful day in the year 2015, I slept after reading my regular verses of the Qur'an, in my sleep I started reading QUR'AN CHAPTER 2 VERSE 255(the greatest verse in the Qur'an), I read it 6times and waked up with the 7th times of reading the verse, THAT WAS HOW I WAS CURED! MY SYSTEM RETURNED POSITIVE IMMIDIETLY. THAT WAS HOW I WAS CURED AFTER THE 10YEARS OF BATTLE. TODAY, I'M HAPPILY MARRIED WITH KIDS

ALHAMDULILLAH! ALHAMDULILLAH!! ALHAMDULILLAH!!!
GOD IS GREAT!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
bigname23:
Mr English proffesor..na ur own b dat oh...if that is wat u believe..ok oh..it will still not change d fact Sha..
Your opinion won't change the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.