Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? (29251 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? Share Your Experience(s) / Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 6:49am On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

As you can see Zeus is the father of all.
Your lying yaweh delivers to him.

Olodo, how do you pronounce God and god?
Mental slavery caused it
Don't you know God/god is a title Nd not a person tongue

https://soapboxie.com/social-issues/God-Is-A-Sadist

Ure not making sense. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 6:51am On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

Dumb yaweh with dumber followers grin

U have no idea what Ure saying. I’m listening to all Ure saying bt yet to see any sense. I’m opening minded to the truth.

Ur conclusions are in ur head.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2020
jaxxy:

U have no idea what Ure saying. I’m listening to all Ure saying bt yet to see any sense. I’m opening minded to the truth.

Ur conclusions are in ur head.

It can't make sense to a senseless person.
But a talking snake makes sense to you.

You don't even have a conclusion cause you have been brainwashed. Ignorant sheep grin
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 22, 2020
jaxxy:

Ure not making sense. Lol

Yeah to a senseless person... cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by kenzysmith: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Bruno3000:
That's why I see most ushers as womanizers and those who pretend to be serving as church workers. Especially living faith and Christ embassy. Fake Christians they are.
may God forgive u
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

You don't even have a conclusion cause you have been brainwashed. Ignorant sheep grin

Read the whole Bible. It will help u understand the truth. Don’t just read a portion and jump.

The rest of ur Zeus and spiderman makes no sense even to the Greeks they have moved on.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2020
jaxxy:

Read the whole Bible. It will help u understand the truth. Don’t just read a portion and jump.

The rest of ur Zeus and spiderman makes no sense even to the Greeks they have moved on.

I don't need any comic book at the moment.
grab a justice League book , I bet it will be more logical and not a talking snake grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by jaxxy(m): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

I don't need any comic book at the moment.
grab a justice League book , I bet it will be more logical and not a talking snake grin grin

I grew up reading marvell and dc comics I’m a huge fan bt we all know they are fictional.

Try and seek the truth with ur curiousity. Don’t waste it. U probably find the real deal and not Zeus, spiderman and avengers like the other guy obsessed with thanos. grin tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by mercyland93(m): 7:36am On Jun 22, 2020
Faithful4real:
There was a time i was urinating blood. I went for checkup, and the doctor found nothing but they gave me antibacterial drugs.
So, one day i saw a preaching of Kenneth cope land on dunamis TV giving 100 scripture God talked about healing, I wrote some of them down and I confessed of the words by faith, and I drank anointing oil.
That same evening I went to urinate, and something thick and black came out from my urine from there the urinating of blood stopped.

Same thing formerly happened to my brother, but it stop after taken amphiciline tablets. Don't even know the cause of that ailment.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2020
jaxxy:

I grew up reading marvell and dc comics I’m a huge fan bt we all know they are fictional.

Try and seek the truth with ur curiousity. Don’t waste it. U probably find the real deal and not Zeus, spiderman and avengers like the other guy obsessed with thanos. grin tongue

There's no greater fiction than the collection of books, filled with unreasonable plot.
Better to be obsessed with thanos than be obsessed with a lying, murderer and senseless yaweh tongue

Only Christians don't know that it is fiction, ask a judaist he will tell you Christianity is a terrible fiction. grin

Without Judaism there's no Christianity.. smiley

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by AntiChristian: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Xavfra:

Alhamdulillah........
Surely we are greatful to Allah...
We ask for more of his blessings inshallah we will survive.

Aamin Jazaak Allaahu khayran

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by DivineTurnAroun(f): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2020
That I'm alive today is miracle from my Father in heaven, good health, my career, everything about me today is miracle from Father

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by hackerfathers: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
One miracle I can't forget was when my dad forced me to register for ATS 1, ICAN EXAM and I was very poor in accounting then. I had to fast and pray then for assistance with less than two months to go as over 30 topics to learn from scratch. I remember about a month to the exam I had a dream and I was told to just focus on four topics, I saw the topics been written on a board. I believed based on lazy me I read only this four topics o. When I got to the exam hall and opened question paper it was like magic. More than half of the obj and shirt answer where from this topic. And the entire four topics where among the theories that we had to choose from.. I finished the paper within 1hr. And exam that was supposed to last 3hrs. This happened also in ATS 2 but it didn't happen in ATS 3, by then I was already a boss in accounting I felt God gave me the assistance to the extent of my needs. In Just four diet I got the AAT certificate. I didn't later further to be a chartered accountant but I earned the respect of my dad and my friends then . It was like what we struggled with. You just aced it. They don't know something beyond the ordinary got my back. Hallelujah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by hackerfathers: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

Wise lion, no one forces anyone to believe anything.
That you don't believe is a belief on its own and you entitled to it.
But to judge anothers conclusions and beliefs based on your personal experience and conviction, that's supreme ignorance bro
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
hackerfathers:

Wise lion, no one forces anyone to believe anything.
That you don't believe is a belief on its own and you entitled to it.
But to judge anothers conclusions and beliefs based on your personal experience and conviction, that's supreme ignorance bro

Is that not what you Christian thinks of anyone that doesn't believe in your Jesus?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by hackerfathers: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

Is that not what you Christian thinks of anyone that doesn't believe in your Jesus?

You need to change your philosophy and stop generalizing. There's nothing like you, Christians. Peeps like you is why we have racism. You understand one person, and you generalize the understanding to his broader community
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Bruno3000(m): 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
kenzysmith:
may God forgive u
No, may God forgive the fake christians.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by promisedeco(m): 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:

God of the gap. During the black death, why didn't he create the vaccine quick? How many has to die from corona before he creates a vaccine?
Here we go again... dude, He doesn't owe you any explanation.
Hate Him, love Him, it doesn't remove or change who He is. Full stop.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 9:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
kenzysmith:
yes financially and job and despite fucking countless ashawos at brothels for almost 8yrs i still came out hiv negative when i did my test in January mind u i was a former usher in church dat a miracle. and i give God the glory.
Bible says in Ecclesiastes 8:11 that " because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the Heart of the sons of men
is fully set in them to do evil.
You are still enjoying the grace of God for you to change,
A time is coming when the grace will be exhausted, repent before it is too late.
Bible says in Romans 6:1-2 "you can't continue in sin so that grace may abound".
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
promisedeco:

Here we go again...
dude, He doesn't owe you any explanation.

Hate Him, love Him, it doesn't remove or change who He is. Full stop.
. yea, he is only a fictional character.

Full stop! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by kenzysmith: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bruno3000:
No, may God forgive the fake christians.
u want to tell me since u were born u ve not slept with 3 different ladies before nor come dey form holy holy for here

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by promisedeco(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
maynia:
. yea, he is only a fictional character.
Full stop! tongue
like I care. na your headache brother wink
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 23, 2020
promisedeco:
like I care. na your headache brother
wink

If you no care you won't be replying me

Emaciate yourself from mental slavery, sheep tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by arnold123: 4:37am On Jun 23, 2020
HembaqMbk:
It is surprising that some Christians do not believe in miracle probably because they have not witnessed any.

Brethren, have you ever experienced or witnessed a notable miracle especially healing (e.g - Blind eyes popped open, lame walked, cancer shattered, HIV turned negative, etc.)?

Please share your experience of notable miracle, it will go a long way to build faith of those waiting on God for a miracle.

Happy Sunday and remain blessed.
waking up everyday is wat?
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Bruno3000(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2020
kenzysmith:
u want to tell me since u were born u ve not slept with 3 different ladies before nor come dey form holy holy for here
No I've not. U don't know me. I'm a good observer, u just hv to agree with me.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2020
maynia:

But the bible said it's flat

I have often seen this comment which portrays ignorance of the scriptures or people want to deliberately be mischievous. I just over time overlook it because I don't have time and strength for arguments but let me make an exception here.

I can tell you categorically that the bible never stated that the earth is flat. If you did your research very well, you would see that the scriptures you often refer to was only addressing the cardinal points of the earth. If you were sincere and do your research with an unbiased mind, you will see in various scriptures where the bible affirmed that the earth had a spherical shape. An example is Isaiah 40:22.

If what you need are genuine answers to things that are not clear scripturally to you, then you will get answers that will show you there is not one contradiction in the word of God, but when you come with a preset mind to disprove and mock, then I can assure you that you will never find the truth. Every questions, contradictions, doubts and confusions that I had about the bible were addressed because i asked out of a pure heart to understand and not to follow a preset mind that someone like Karl Marx and his ilk wanted to achieve with men. Grace to you
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2020
michlan:

I have often seen this comment which portrays ignorance of the scriptures or people want to deliberately be mischievous. I just over time overlook it because I don't have time and strength for arguments but let me make an exception here.

I can tell you categorically that the bible never stated that the earth is flat. If you did your research very well, you would see that the scriptures you often refer to was only addressing the cardinal points of the earth. If you were sincere and do your research with an unbiased mind, you will see in various scriptures where the bible affirmed that the earth had a spherical shape. An example is Isaiah 40:22.

If what you need are genuine answers to things that are not clear scripturally to you, then you will get answers that will show you there is not one contradiction in the word of God, but when you come with a preset mind to disprove and mock, then I can assure you that you will never find the truth. Every questions, contradictions, doubts and confusions that I had about the bible were addressed because i asked out of a pure heart to understand and not to follow a preset mind that someone like Karl Marx and his ilk wanted to achieve with men. Grace to you

K
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by fairygeh(f): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2020
I believe in the power of God,I believe in the efficacy of powers My life itself is a miracle,I will share a miracle soon by God's Grace
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Praylove: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

You better don't kill yourself expecting miracles in your sick bed.
That would be gross stupîdity.

Corona has kill lots of notable pastors...
What you need is medical attention.

Lol... Relax brother, God got me...
I am healed.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Praylove: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
ugofulfilled:

Oh My God! May it be to you according to your faith. I shall be here tomorrow to read your testimony. In the name that is above every other name -- the name Jesus, I pronounce you HEALED. Amen.

Amen. Thank you so much...
I am healed now.
I will tell the story.. maybe as a topic on it's own. It's a lengthy read

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Praylove: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
4reala:
The healing hand of God is resting upon u right now, and you shall testify in Jesus Name.

Amen. Thank you for your prayers. Our God is a miracle worker. I am healed.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? by Praylove: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sunnybabe:
U are heal IJN (Amen). I love ur faith sir

Amen. Albeit, I am a young lady.
Thank you for your prayers.. I am healed.. watch out for my story.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) / Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) / Bishop Oyedepo: 'Nigeria Not Fulani Republic'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.