Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) (63974 Views)

Psychological Slavery In Africa / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States / Slavery In Calabar: A Psychic Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 3:17am On Sep 04, 2013
*Kails*:

Wow.
I call THAT embarassing. Now what was the name of the documentary?

How can a country be independent of a mother country if they are still living and speaking like the mother country.

It is sad to hear a Black man say that White people brought good things to his country.

Well let me continue to say White men rocks. grin grin ;
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 3:18am On Sep 04, 2013
Jayvarley: I was once watching a documentary where a Afro-Caribbean guy went to Nigeria and started talking to some of the oldest Igbo people. When he questioned them about the slave trade and what they thought about Africans selling other Africans. their response was simply " The white man Brought good things here" There was no sign of regret from them at what had been done.

But you negroes took part in the slave trade also. In fact, some of you fought along whites against the North for slavery not end. I'm yet to see any of you show regret and many of you don't even acknowledge your role. Ooops, I almost forgot that would take away the victim card you folks love waving tirelessly.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 3:22am On Sep 04, 2013
bigfrancis21:

@Bold...thought you called it a BET survey? grin grin

Oops! I guess you missed the '...survey conducted by the US Census Bureau...' part below ma'am. Take another look. wink

By the way, why trying so hard to debunk a fact that is already true? Why don't you come up with some data and links proving my statement on AA education wrong and showing the giant strides being made by AAs in education? undecided undecided

You have posted 20 different articles stating that the US Census reported Nigerians being the leading educated immigrants.

Which one is it nigga...a local community college survey or a federal census survey.

You want time to get your lies together nigga?

Lol at this vapid trick saying African American education. Where the Bleep I have been? Didn't know they had AA education? grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 3:29am On Sep 04, 2013
eziza:

But you negroes took part in the slave trade also. In fact, some of you fought along whites against the North for slavery not end. I'm yet to see any of you show regret and many of you don't even acknowledge your role. Ooops, I almost forgot that would take the victim card away you folks love waving tirelessly.

How the Bleep do slaves take part in the trade by fighting for freedom

The slaves were told if they fought in the war....they will get their freedom papers.

Duhhhhhhh!!
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 3:35am On Sep 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

How the Bleep do slaves take part in the trade by fighting for freedom

The slaves were told if they fought in the war....they will get their freedom papers.

Duhhhhhhh!!

Fighting for freedom ke? Abi fighting to keep their property?

Them negroes were fighting to keep their slaves...duhhh!!!!
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 3:37am On Sep 04, 2013
LMAO@the thought of slaves saying, "No massa we no freedom we like beatings and slop massa".

I have just finished watching Django. grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 3:39am On Sep 04, 2013
eziza:

Fighting for freedom ke? Abi fighting to keep their property?

Them negroes were fighting to keep their slaves...duhhh!!!!

LMAO at this dumb nigga saying slaves were fighting to keep slaves. grin cry cry grin

Damn those Queen's books! Were Sir EltonJohn your teacher? grin cry grin cry grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 3:47am On Sep 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO at this dumb nigga saying slaves were fighting to keep slaves. grin cry cry grin

Damn those Queen's books!

Nah, you are the dumb mofo. How can a free Nigga be fighting for freedom? lol
History shows the black Slave master were worse off than their white counterparts.
Go wave your victim card elsewhere to someone who cares.

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Truckpusher(m): 3:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Damn those Queen's books! Were Sir EltonJohn your teacher? grin cry grin cry grin
My friend, watch your tenses and stop confusing half witted fellows and making their lives harder with your grammatical blunders grin

person wey sleep dey catch suppose go sleep ,you dey here dey fight like over fed donkey tongue grin

Why are you still awake trying to educate an ignorant deadbeat? grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 3:52am On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=eziza]

Nah, you are the dumb mofo. How can a free Nigga be fighting for freedom? lol
History shows the black Slave master were worse off than their white counterparts.
Go wave your victim card elsewhere to someone who cares.[\quote]

Who cares? Apparently you nigga. grin

Lol at me being a dumb mofo because i said slaves were fighting for freedom BUT this dumb nigga said slaves were fighting to keep slaves!

Goootdamn!

"Stop waving the victim card" grin grin grin

Stop burning retard3d kids for stealing spoiled potatoes. grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 4:01am On Sep 04, 2013
Truckpusher: My friend, watch your tenses and stop confusing half witted fellows and making their lives harder with your grammatical blunders grin

person wey sleep dey catch suppose go sleep ,you dey here dey fight like over fed donkey tongue grin

Why are you still awake trying to educate an ignorant deadbeat? grin grin

I have learned about grammatical blunders just reading YOUR posts. lipsrsealed
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Truckpusher(m): 4:07am On Sep 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I have learned about grammatical blunders just reading YOUR posts. lipsrsealed
My love cheesy

Why are you so lonely? tongue

Btw, how your toto dey na? grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 4:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Chima!

So what the hell are you saying? That there were no free Niggas and black Slave masters who owned slaves?

Even your most famous movie about slavery "Roots" did acknowledge there were free Niggas during the time of slavery in the US. They just left the black Slave masters out of the movie not to soil your victim card. But the truth is out there, seek it and it shall set you free.

Truckpusher, guy, park well abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:19am On Sep 04, 2013
Madam Chima is just running around in circles. She doesn't want to admit to the real fact on ground.

Then she runs off to call JayVarley who ain't even quarter of what she bragged about him. Geez ma'am! Is that the best you got?? grin grin

I've asked her to provide substantial data and sources on AA education, she started making fun of 'AA education'! grin

Lately, she ain't making no points no more. Just to keep replying with irrelevant facts rather than admit to the truth.

All these I call the loser's tactics.

AAs are so hilarious! grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2013
Truckpusher: My love cheesy

Pal, she's married! lipsrsealed
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Jayvarley(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2013
eziza:

But you negroes took part in the slave trade also. In fact, some of you fought along whites against the North for slavery not end. I'm yet to see any of you show regret and many of you don't even acknowledge your role. Ooops, I almost forgot that would take the victim card away you folks love waving tirelessly.

Oh look, you could not even take a hint of blame for a mere moment could you?
My Ancestors were SOLD by their own and shipped across the Atlantic Ocean, I doubt they were is the position to be fighting anyone
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by yorubaamerican(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2013
expressdr84: I wish my great grand father was taken as a slave .by now I for be Yankee citizen and not in this predicament.lol

This is an idiotic comment. How dare you?

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2013
Jayvarley:

My Ancestors were SOLD by their own and shipped across the Atlantic Ocean, I doubt they were is the position to be fighting anyone

I will take some blame when you are ready to take some. You ancestors were slaves masters you bought and sold their own. And yes, they did fight for slavery not to end so that they can keep owning slaves. Yea, I know they skipped that in your history class and blamed whitey and Africans for slavery. GTFOHWTBS! lol.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jayvarley: African Americans need time to heal

Oh, how did I miss one. So you mean to tell me, after all these years, you've still not healed? Keep healing there while the black immigrant population gradually take over. Mind you, Obama is from that same black immigrant stock and not the descendant of slaves stock....I guess because you needed more time to heal. Keep healing there, you hear? You can have all the time in the world!

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Truckpusher: My love cheesy

Lol at lonely grin grin

Hit harder Truckie! You can do it...not!
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
yorubaamerican:

This is an idiotic comment. How dare you?

Don't mind him boo.

1 Like

Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
I looooove my siggie. kiss
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jayvarley:

He was talking about the civil war suga. I hope his dumb ash wasn't talking about slaves in chains fighting in the middle of an ocean.

If White people won't acknowledge the wrongdoings against Native Americans....you shouldn't expect Africans to acknowledge that they sold themselves short for rum and mush.

It doesn't matter if they accept the truth...it won't change the truth.

Let make sure we give correct accounts of history because many do not know sincerely.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Let make sure we give correct accounts of history because many do not know sincerely.

Yup! Like the word picnic came from pick a nigger....loooooooolest!
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by eziza: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
I can see you don't want to take responsibility for the role you played in slavery.
Oh shid, I almost forgot niggers never take responsibility for anything.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Truckpusher(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lol at lonely grin grin

Hit harder Truckie! You can do it...not!
Hit what harder? undecided

I tell you say i dey look for bad luck? grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lol @ chima still paying bigfrancis mind.
Girlbye.

Leave him alone.
Hes a lost cause.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by bigfrancis21: 4:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
^^^ grin grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
eziza:

Of course your dumb ash would find that funny.

It was your grandpappy they were lynching.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
eziza:

Of course your dumb ash would find that funny.

It was your great grandpappy they were lynching.
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Truckpusher: Hit what harder? undecided

I tell you say i dey look for bad luck? grin

Truckie...you lil dick bish. grin
Re: Slavery in the United States (1775-1865) by MrsChima(f): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol @ chima still paying bigfrancis mind.
Girlbye.

Leave him alone.
Hes a lost cause.

Nawl...I am on Ezizdummy now. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Somali-Sudanese Wedding / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.