Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run (49475 Views)

Woman Disrupts Wedding In Zambian Catholic Church; Claims Groom Is Her Husband / Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by mytime24(f): 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
9icest:
It must be the man or woman ex or one hating friend who snitched. Welcome to naija the home of goats and snakes and parrots
cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by cybriz82(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2020
So them know say na bad thing them do that's y they are running...
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Sermwell(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2020
astOorR:

Rules are that weddings can hold but with a stipulated no of people..

You love Pastors?
They ain’t your problem though.
the pastor conducting that wedding is obviously a fool!! Can't you see alot of people in that video?? or are you another pastor worshiper??
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by ehirosplusbiz(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Party scatter
Party scatter,
Party scatter...
grin grin grin

Baby are you running oo
As party scatter ppl jappa
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by KayCee92(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2020
Lol.... Please I have one question, since the wedding was inconclusive, can they both be called husband and wife.Am wondering o angry grin
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by DECENCY3: 5:08pm On May 17, 2020
The wedding is on PAUSE MODE.

I don't know why it is difficult for people to obey instruction. Honey moon will now be in a detention facility. I guess the woman is pregnant that's why they can't wait.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Naijaarchive(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2020
Party scatter
Party scatter
Party scatter grin
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2020
ninocia18:
Why Nigerians like being beaten or punished before we obey instruction is really a mystery to me. We mustn't show zooism all the time.

It's a human character
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by IMASTEX: 5:11pm On May 17, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Some pastor's can not change, how much will they pay you to conduct such service during this lock down. Arrest him asap.
It simply shows they were far from God if they can't obey simple rules. By the way, who says the love birds aren't married if they simply pay the dowry & everything done within the family of few important persons. Africa got a long way to go. It is obvious they didn't know God recognised the dowry and not the pronouncement of one pastors.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2020
These northerners no dey hear word, see as dem flout lockdown with impunity - dem no dey value their lives and those of others lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by bonnyhope: 5:16pm On May 17, 2020
hoMegas:
Cross Rivers state and Kogi State are two states dangling on the edge in this country, by the time they see the results of their foolish actions ,I hope it won't be too late.

If you're looking for a way to turn #5000 into $5000 like and share this comment so that I'll create a thread to share my experience .

You lover of negative news

It is been over 2 months of corona virus in Nigeria now, why haven't they seen the results of their foolishness
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Enoch07: 5:18pm On May 17, 2020
slivertongue:
why I go run na after choosing to disobey the law
I just tire
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by alphaRego01(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2020
9ja,i hail thou grin
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by olax02(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2020
Simple instruction people will not obey. We still have alot to celebrate after covid 19. Please staysafe..
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Ghostrye: 5:36pm On May 17, 2020
Siri play me fireboy - scatter
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 17, 2020
I don't know why human beings are so stubborn. Must you gather people? Just do vestry things and go home peacefully, they must gather crowd shaaa...

So, what will now happen to all the food and drinks? Unecessary waste of money and resources. Their loss.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by dasparrow: 5:46pm On May 17, 2020
Some people are just too stubborn and can't obey laws. They should all be arrested including the couple angry
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:49pm On May 17, 2020
dayleke:

English is not your language sir.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by shigoawesu(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2020
dustmalik:

Why don't you watch the video to see how many people were there? There were over fifty people in there, with no observation of social distancing.
And what did she say oo
Or you didn't read her comment
She said they can do the wedding with 5-10 people, so there will be no crowd

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:54pm On May 17, 2020
oluseg2:

You are the 2nd person misquoting Vickydankal.

It is called Comprehension and Assimilation deficiencies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Queenserah26(f): 5:56pm On May 17, 2020
Church agbasala grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Dantedasz(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2020
oluseg2:

You are the 2nd person misquoting Vickydankal.

How am I misquoting her?
This is what she said:-

: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts WeddinCross River. Guests Run vickydankal(f): 2:15pm
Nothing is wrong conducting the wedding in the house or the office of the pastor with maximum of 5-10 guest.
(Quote) (Report) 10 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by MrBigiman: 5:58pm On May 17, 2020
Many Nigerians can be so unruly in their behavior
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Dantedasz(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It is called Comprehension and Assimilation deficiencies.

If you are not comprehending properly then I cant help you.
The question I asked is if she watched the video at all which I know she didn't before making her comment because there were more than 50 people crammed into that church!
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:06pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

If you are not comprehending properly then I cant help you.
The question I asked is if she watched the video at all which I know she didn't before making her comment because there were more than 50 people crammed into that church!

It is called Comprehension and Assimilation deficiencies, read well and comprehend next time before commenting.
Her comment is that they should have done it in the Pastor's office with 5-10 persons instead of the large group.
"Nothing is wrong with doing it in the Pastor's office". She is castigating but not supporting them.
Her English was simple but ambiguous to you!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Risingblue008(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
Party scatter
Party scatter,
Party scatter...
grin grin grin

As task force enter,,,
Omo d party scatter
Even pple jakpa
I say omo d party scatter
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Dantedasz(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It is called Comprehension and Assimilation deficiencies, read well and comprehend next time before commenting.

You must be silly to talk to me about comprehension. Never you quote me again telling me of comprehension and assimilation deficiencies in your life.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 17, 2020
People have wedded in their living room. Very few people were in attendance. No noise no palava but some block head will not just listen.They should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:14pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

My mother must be silly to talk to you about comprehension. Never you quote me again telling me of comprehension and assimilation deficiencies in your life.

Did I quote you or you came to my mention?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 17, 2020
dustmalik:

Why don't you watch the video to see how many people were there? There were over fifty people in there, with no observation of social distancing.
Do you understand her point at all?
Abi hunger is affecting your sight.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Dantedasz(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Did I quote you or you came to my mention?

You insulted my mother over an argument between me and you?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by tipsieoladj(m): 6:21pm On May 17, 2020
Oga no dey lie jare. This was in Kenya..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.