Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run (49476 Views)

Woman Disrupts Wedding In Zambian Catholic Church; Claims Groom Is Her Husband / Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by edoairways: 11:21pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I am your mother's mate, you entered into my mention to tell me I am silly?
Did I quote you in the first place?
Why did you enter my mention? You people think everyone here is your mate?
He just exhibited his true character to you. Since it is a faceless forum, he can easily insult anyone that doesn't agree with his view.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by mechanics(m): 9:09am On May 18, 2020
Eyah, they should have done it in their house knowing the situation of things now.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by astOorR(m): 6:26am On May 19, 2020
Ausrichie:

There were more than 10 people there bro. The pastor and the couple deserves to be arrested for heading such an occasion.

Now I concur!!
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by astOorR(m): 6:28am On May 19, 2020
Sermwell:

the pastor conducting that wedding is obviously a fool!! Can't you see alot of people in that video?? or are you another pastor worshiper??

Maybe I am;

They simply broke a rule for no of people gathered,
Not for conducting a wedding...

Let’s keep it simple without bashing.. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.