Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run (49468 Views)

Woman Disrupts Wedding In Zambian Catholic Church; Claims Groom Is Her Husband / Interior Decorator Disrupts A Wedding Reception Over Nonpayment Of Balance / Little Boy Photobombs Couple's Traditional Wedding Picture, Disrupts It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:21pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

You insulted my mother over an argument between me and you?

I am your mother's mate, you entered into my mention to tell me I am silly?
Did I quote you in the first place?
Why did you enter my mention? You people think everyone here is your mate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Dantedasz(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

I am quite sure I am older than you. I am quite sure my first and second sons are older than you so why try to insult my mother?⁰
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Roon9(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Some pastor's can not change, how much will they pay you to conduct such service during this lock down. Arrest him asap.

Arrest gini? So life shouldn't go on again? So far what has come out of this lockdown?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Roon9(m): 6:27pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Koide ma
No mind them jor

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by saajus: 6:28pm On May 17, 2020
That's what a plate of jollof rice could cost you.

Will they if the only attendees are Pastor, Bride, Groom, Bride's parents, and Groom's parents?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:30pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

I am quite sure I am older than you. I am quite sure my first and second sons are older than you so why try to insult my mother?⁰

You called someone's mother silly and OK with it, now asking what?
Those who throw stones not live in glass houses. Respect is reciprocal. If you insult someone's mother, then be ready for your portion!
Methuselah, kpele o!

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Billygee2u: 6:35pm On May 17, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
Some pastor's can not change, how much will they pay you to conduct such service during this lock down. Arrest him asap.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Billygee2u: 6:35pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:
They should be arrested
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Billygee2u: 6:36pm On May 17, 2020
ojun50:
Thy should be arrested mostly the couples, so dey can enjoy there honeymoon in isolation center
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Dantedasz(m): 6:36pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Methuselah!

So again I ask why would you insult my mother when me and you are having an argument? Understand that nobody has monopoly over insults?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Billygee2u: 6:38pm On May 17, 2020
seunlayi:
Some people won't hear, Is it until you brake rules before you can wed? They supposed to arrest them and punish them to serve as deterrent to others
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Happychildlove(f): 6:39pm On May 17, 2020
Japa
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:40pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

So again I ask why would you insult my mother when me and you are having an argument? Understand that nobody has monopoly over insults?

Why did you call someone's mother "Silly" but don't want same for yourself?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2020
The husband, wife and presiding pastor needs to be arrested
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Dantedasz(m): 6:45pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why did you call someone's mother "Silly" but don't want same for yourself?

How would you like it if I decide to start insulting your parents over an argument between me and you? Do you feel you are secure behind your phone/laptop?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by vickydankal(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2020
Dantedasz:

How am I misquoting her?
This is what she said:-

: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts WeddinCross River. Guests Run vickydankal(f): 2:15pm
Nothing is wrong conducting the wedding in the house or the office of the pastor with maximum of 5-10 guest.
(Quote) (Report) 10 Likes (Like) (Share)

God bless you. I have been misquoted
What I meant was, with the present corona virus pandemic and the government directive on lockdown there’s nothing wrong should the pastor decide to conduct the wedding in his office or in the grooms house with maximum of 5-10 persons. Was I wrong ?
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 17, 2020
Just wow!
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by freemi(m): 7:10pm On May 17, 2020
dustmalik:

Why don't you watch the video to see how many people were there? There were over fifty people in there, with no observation of social distancing.
u didnt undastnd d write up
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:
They should be arrested
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by showafrica(m): 7:41pm On May 17, 2020
sonnie10:
Na women dey always drag men enter this kind wahala.
Must you gather crowd to wed at this time? Highly callous and irresponsible behavior,

if they can’t make rational choices, how would they manage responsibilities of the family they are about to start.

I tell you.. Women pulling men leg out since 18BC
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:04pm On May 17, 2020
Exc2000:

wetin even they the shop wey this one want to go that she is crying since morning over lockdown proposal

we shall have more lockdown and people like you who tries any funny move, we shall call taskforce on you

poor jobless boy!!!
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:05pm On May 17, 2020
hoMegas:
: grin

Shameless evening newspaper.

Better go and marry your fathers gateman.

you're a stupid idiot!
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Exc2000: 8:11pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

poor jobless boy!!!

Rich Jobfull Ibo girl !!!! enjoy lockdown and find something to suck and cure your fustration.. lockdown remains

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by mechanics(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2020
They won't hear.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by AlphaStyles(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2020
hoMegas:
Cross Rivers state and Kogi State are two states dangling on the edge in this country, by the time they see the results of their foolish actions ,I hope it won't be too late.

If you're looking for a way to turn #5000 into $5000 like and share this comment so that I'll create a thread to share my experience .
we dy wait
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by roqrules04(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2020
What will happen to the Jollof rice and drinks na??
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by dayleke: 8:58pm On May 17, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It is called Comprehension and Assimilation deficiencies, read well and comprehend next time before commenting.
Her comment is that they should have done it in the Pastor's office with 5-10 persons instead of the large group.
"Nothing is wrong with doing it in the Pastor's office". She is castigating but not supporting them.
Her English was simple but ambiguous to you!

Did you see pesin you dey try to assist?

We get problem for Naija....

Na stronghead things

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by humblemikel(f): 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
It must be the Guy's Ex- girlfriend that tipped the taskforce.
Lol
See their sorry ass
Lock them up in isolation center for month honeymoon.
Stubborn children of Eve
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by dayleke: 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
A lot of confused people in here.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by hoMegas(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

you're a stupid idiot!

I can feel your pain and hunger from where I am, it's not only through sugar daddying and runs the rest of us make our cash.

Get lost.

Scabies infected beech
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 17, 2020
astOorR:

Rules are that weddings can hold but with a stipulated no of people..

You love Pastors?
They ain’t your problem though.
There were more than 10 people there bro. The pastor and the couple deserves to be arrested for heading such an occasion.
Re: COVID-19 Taskforce Disrupts Wedding In Cross River. Guests Run by Iamirongate: 10:18pm On May 17, 2020
The way the couple zoomed off � �
These two are agberos �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tomatoes And Fresh Pepper Shared As Souvenir At A Wedding In Lagos (Pix, Video) / Couple Marries With Bicycle In Sierra Leone / Nigerian Man In Dubai Celebrates His Birthday With Fruits & Drinks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.