Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights (48006 Views)

Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video / Commercial Flights To Begin At Anambra Airport On October 30 / Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by kayjay69(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2020
Maximum Penalty = Maximum Bribe

All it will take to quell the matter is hush money under the table. Everybody knows we are a joke so the dishonourable Minister should just stop blow hot air.

Mention of the incident is for Nigerians to remember we still have a Minister and that Minstry. And this is likely the last we will hear of the matter after the "Maximum Penalty" has been collected.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Iluvmycontr3: 4:40pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:
Please tell me angry who directed the pilot from the control tower? Who authorised it's landing at all? Who were the immigration officers who attended to the new arrivals? Who were the FAAN staff who were on "duty" at the airport

Which kain wahala be this with Nigeria

Read until you get full understanding..

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Staphylococcus: 4:41pm On May 17, 2020
Myhusband:
grin

is this a country or sample of third world war country? which sane country allow foreign private owned airline company do humanitarian services when Nigerian airline like Peace and others private owned airlines exist?

as far as I'm concern I haven't feel, seen and read a dumb, callous and foolish regime as this Quota system regime in the history of Nigeria before

this country keep retrogressing day by day because we have blind people holding blind people to cross the road. so pathetic

I love the guy that replied you. You nailed your ass to calvary

2 Likes

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by xpool(m): 4:43pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:
Please tell me angry who directed the pilot from the control tower? Who authorised it's landing at all? Who were the immigration officers who attended to the new arrivals? Who were the FAAN staff who were on "duty" at the airport

READ, READ READ READ READ, THEN REREAD, AND READ AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Myhusband(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2020
etrange:

You are making a fool of yourself. Criticising a government does not mean you have to be dumb. You are only embarrassing good critics. A UK company committed a crime and note even a word from you against the company. Instead, you wrote an epistle to attack Nigeria. What do you know about humanitarian projects and how other countries conduct them? How many of such projects have you led and how many of those other countries have you lived in? Where do recipients of humanitarian aid dictate the flight to be used?

how can you banned aircraft from landing only to abandoned his citizens airlines companies for humanitarian services and adopt foreign owned airline? Mr professor you just show the level of your low mentality

you think this airline just engage in the commercial link this time they were caught? when a govt is useless and lawless, both nationals and foreigners will exploit the advantage

it was Chinese bribery last week, now this and you don't see the shame that had became a culture in this country? I don't expect you to make use of your nonexistent brain in the first place
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 17, 2020
Nigeria and corruption are 5 & 6. If they don't grant the airplane landing it will not land
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by fallingsky(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:

You guys should always read before commenting, you are part of the reasons this country is not moving forward.

By the way, what will u even gain if you are the first the comments �

2 Likes

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by SEGLIZ: 4:45pm On May 17, 2020
bigstan11787:
Countries are impounding flights..Nigeria self want to impound too..SMH

stop ridiculing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by ikorodureporta: 4:45pm On May 17, 2020
common interstate travel, dem no fit stop
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Myhusband(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2020
Staphylococcus:

I love the guy that replied you. You nailed your ass to calvary

for sure you will love your fellow dumb class of human. you think I'm expecting you to love someone above your 2kb IQ?
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by OKTolu: 4:48pm On May 17, 2020
Hammer them very well so that they will know that nobody is above the law

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by apexc7456: 4:49pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 565184[/color]
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Issiijay(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2020
Eh ehn..
That's nice

Las Las, they'll settle it
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Modikko(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2020
So this madness is everywhere and yet people keep complaining of the North-South crisscrossing. When people are also crossing from obodo oyibo land
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by lagdmark(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2020
Everything for/from UK naa wuruwuru, naa them teach Naija ojoro.

3 Likes

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Miracle1991: 4:56pm On May 17, 2020
bigstan11787:
ranting of a nobody.
Grow up pls.

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by watchindelta(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
Lol
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by kuuljay(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
Myhusband:

how can you banned aircraft from landing only to abandoned his citizens airlines companies for humanitarian services and adopt foreign owned airline? Mr professor you just show the level of your low mentality

you think this airline just engage in the commercial link this time they were caught? when a govt is useless and lawless, both nationals and foreigners will exploit the advantage

it was Chinese bribery last week, now this and you don't see the shame that had became a culture in this country? I don't expect you to make use of your nonexistent brain in the first place
instead of you to accept honest correction you are still showcasing how deep your ignorance it,I think your illiteracy if factory fitted,keep embarassing yourself

3 Likes

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:

READ THE TWEET OVER AGAIN. THEY WERE GRANTED WAIVERS FOR HUMANITARIAN ACTIVITIES BUT AS USUAL THEY WANT TO PLAY SMART GAME ON US.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:01pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:

The company, according to Nigeria's Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, had been granted a waiver to carry out humanitarian operations but instead carried out commercial flights
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by uboma(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2020
bamidelee:

Can you read and understand simple English?

Lol.

Obviously he cannot...

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by periphetes: 5:08pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:

LOL grin this is the result of first to comment ish, dude just read only the heading cheesy cheesy cheesy

Please read the message body not only title.
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by Godwin616: 5:10pm On May 17, 2020
emmabest2000:
Wuru wuru Company

But if you recheck the so called UK Company very well you realize that the real owner of that UK Company is a Nigerian with some Nigerian crewmembers grin

Again
Wuru wuru Company
Very likely.

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by infogeneral: 5:12pm On May 17, 2020
They want to import more coronavirus for us.
The plane and passengers should be sent back. Back to sender!
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by TheAviator: 5:16pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:

Seems you didn't comprehend what happened
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by musachara: 5:16pm On May 17, 2020
apparently you didn't read the text but only the heading

IME1:

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by bonnyhope: 5:20pm On May 17, 2020
new2012:

It was allowed humanitarian flight.. So it was properly controlled.. It landed and was found to be commercial..

That's what was written bro.

He didn't read

He only wanted to be 1st to comment

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by itu404(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2020
bigstan11787:
Some people's comments makes one's stomach takes a somersault...how many countries in the continent are better than Nigeria? unpatriotic things, it is high time the government should look your way. Recently a Nigerian refused a 100 million naira bribe your lots were too shortsighted to see that.

1 Like

Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by fabuloz1(m): 5:31pm On May 17, 2020
IME1:

Read and comprehend before comment but una no go hear
Re: Flair Aviation: Nigeria Impounds UK Aircraft Conducting Commercial Flights by kemii7457: 5:35pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 3727111[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Nigerian Elephant?Nigeria Abandoned tourism potential / God Is Good Bus Somersaults In Enugu With Passengers Inside (Photos) / Stop The Agents, Get The Visa Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.