Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? (1476 Views)

It’s Very Hard Right Now To Find A Guy Who Doesn’t Smoke — Nigerian Lady Laments / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by LastProphet: 9:55pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I don't want kids. I don't like kids. I hate the responsibilities that come with raising kids. I hate the uncertainty of what might happen to them or what they might become.

So, why not? We'd be perfect for each other. Just the two of us. Enjoying life and travelling the world without a care. Life is too short to have kids burdens.

Few black people can understand a mind like yours but most if not all whites do. In Africa we don't have big dreams so we justify our existence only by the product of our genitals. Is why we are not involved in the production of any complex system or product, because most of us do not understand life more complex than raising children. Pursue your dreams young man and make sure you are responsible, you will be fulfilled

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:59pm On May 17, 2020
LastProphet:

Few black people can understand a mind like yours but most if not all whites do. In Africa we don't have big dreams so we justify our existence only by the product of our genitals. Is why we are not involved in the production of any complex system or product, because most of us do not understand life more complex than raising children. Pursue your dreams young man and make sure you are responsible, you will be fulfilled

Someone who understands. Great submission smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:
Procreation is the most reason people marry.
companionship is the most reason.u dont need to get married to have kids.u can have a baby mama or even adopt

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 17, 2020
McBrooklyn:
Not a white man chance in Harlem I would ever come to that agreement with a woman.. Kolewerk!! angry
wich woman would agree to such cheesy..except maybe if she is a dvorcee or a single mom with kids already
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by phazotron(m): 10:08pm On May 17, 2020
I can definitely understand when a person don't want to have kids
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2020
lefulefu:
wich woman would agree to such cheesy..except maybe if she is a dvorcee or a single mom with kids already

Hahaha swears Bruh... Or she only wants the D and nothing serious cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Nobody: 12:04am On May 18, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Hahaha swears Bruh... Or she only wants the D and nothing serious cheesy
if a girl is insisting on just sex and the dude is insisting on relationship and children then its obvious such a dude is a loser.Its mostly ladies who insist on having kids or having a relationship not the other way round

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:51am On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
if a girl is insisting on just sex and the dude is insisting on relationship and children then its obvious such a dude is a loser.Its mostly ladies who insist on having kids or having a relationship not the other way round

Facts cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by dukeprince50: 7:28am On May 18, 2020
larrymoore:
l think the white race do not have the same beliefs as the reason for marriage should be procreation.
procreation and/or companionship is the very reason every one marry, even the whites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do This And Money Will Full Your Room - PHOTOS / How To Browse Unlimitedly For Free On Glo / Nature Is About To Destroy My 5 Years Relationship - Shallow P Vs Long P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.