Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Social Loving Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Social Loving Girlfriend (1416 Views)

My Social Awkwardness With Girls Is Really Affecting Me! / My Social Life Is Fvcked. I Need Help Pls / My Social Life Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hello everyone

I want to share my lil view about my girlfriend. She's in love with me I guess from the way she play along with me. She always call me even 70% of the time, asking everything going on with me because we are now living in different state (she's in Lagos & I'm in Osun).
But my feeling is that she's a sharp Lagos girl, always on trouser and I believe she's into men's bidding. She want us to marry each other, I like her but am just too scared to marry her type. Lest I forget we've dated for a year now. Though I'm thinking she might change but I don't want to play a game of probability.

please kindly advise thanks.
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
lalasticlala come here oo, mods please move it up
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by EmpressEmerald(f): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2020
Yomit71:
Hello everyone

I want to share my lil view about my girlfriend. She's in love with me I guess from the way she play along with me. She always call me even 70% of the time, asking everything going on with me because we are now living in different state (she's in Lagos & I'm in Osun).
But my feeling is that she's a sharp Lagos girl, always on trouser and I believe she's into men's bidding. She want us to marry each other, I like her but am just too scared to marry her type. Lest I forget we've dated for a year now. Though I'm thinking she might change but I don't want to play a game of probability.

Y U De Fear To Marry Her
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2020
EmpressEmerald:

Y U De Fear To Marry Her
just some mixed feelings, mind not made up yet.
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2020
my brother you are having cold feet
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2020
If it's not made up yet, don't marry!

Marriage takes more than an agreement, be sure you know what you are going for. It's more of commitment, love, understanding, respect than sex!

Please, be smart

Yomit71:

1 Like

Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
If it's not made up yet, don't marry!

Marriage takes more than an agreement, be sure you know what you are going for. It's more of commitment, love, understanding, respect than sex!

Please, be smart

You're right, just that she has her good & bad side. But am still watching

1 Like

Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by EmpressEmerald(f): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Yomit71:
i go tell ahm,make she pour powder for you no worry
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2020
EmpressEmerald:

i go tell ahm,make she pour powder for you no worry
lols
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2020
Cholls:
my brother you are having cold feet
meaning please??
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yomit71:

meaning please??
my brother ok. Open your browser, type in Google, a box will appear, type in Cold Feet, after which the search engine will bring you various Meaning you so wish to know will appears in front of you.
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Shortyy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lol SMH men and girlfriend wahala grin
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Franktom247(m): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
The way people leave life changing decision making in the hand of people they dont know baffles me

1 Like

Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cholls:
my brother ok. Open your browser, type in Google, a box will appear, type in Cold Feet, after which the search engine will bring you various Meaning you so wish to know will appears in front of you.
okay, what can I do in this situation
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Cholls(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yomit71:

okay, what can I do in this situation
my brother take a break... Make new friends and let time reveal itself

1 Like

Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by nuelsam: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nigerians especially the older generations just like judging people based on what they wear and all....you've got this perception that she might be a runs girl cos 1 she's a Lagos girl 2 she's always on trousers......bruhh fix your mindset first....this is one of the reasons why guys are easily deceived.
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Cholls:
my brother take a break... Make new friends and let time reveal itself
this is impressive, thanks
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
nuelsam:
Nigerians especially the older generations just like judging people based on what they wear and all....you've got this perception that she might be a runs girl cos 1 she's a Lagos girl 2 she's always on trousers......bruhh fix your mindset first....this is one of the reasons why guys are easily deceived.
am the church type, just wish she can drop it for love sake
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Shortyy:
Lol SMH men and girlfriend wahala grin
because they are unavoidable evil
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yomit71:
Hello everyone

I see nothing wrong with her being a sharp girl abi u want to marry a dull girl before? What i don't get is that part men's bidding is it another word for okpo? My brother if na okpo levels abeg just chop her with caution and be looking for a replacement.. When i say with caution i mean real CAUTION otherwise ur mama no go fit free u from her tiger claws if u looseguard... Be very careful
Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
dairykidd:

I see nothing wrong with her being a sharp girl abi u want to marry a dull girl before? What i don't get is that part men's bidding is it another word for okpo? My brother if na okpo levels abeg just chop her with caution and be looking for a replacement.. When i say with caution i mean real CAUTION otherwise ur mama no go fit free u from her tiger claws if u looseguard... Be very careful
You're on point, thanks

1 Like

Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Yomit71:

You're on point, thanks
Welcome... ur siggy tho. Nor let family pressures make u rush into marriage sha. Them no dey arrest person when marry late or never marry sef because me for done dey jail since grin

1 Like

Re: My Social Loving Girlfriend by Yomit71(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
dairykidd:

Welcome... ur siggy tho. Nor let family pressures make u rush into marriage sha. Them no dey arrest person when marry late or never marry sef because me for done dey jail since grin
lols, changing it right away

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Had Sex With This Year/since You Started Fucking / Rar Download: Slipknot We Are Not Your Kind Album. / Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.