Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? (6004 Views)

Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism / Have You Registered For Your National Identity Card / Have You Registered To Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by damseremie(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2011
[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoesBjuTxYo[/flash]

Another election period is around the corner in Nigeria and we need Nigerians everywhere to take a hold of the opportunity before them, to change this country for the better. We cannot sit down and allow our democratic rights to go to waste; we have the ability to decide whether to say "No" to corruption or "Yes" to progress. This is the "Voters' Voice", Nigeria can be great again, all we need to do is "use it". VOTE in these upcoming elections our future depends on it.
****this video features the Ijaw Boyz Allstarz and was directed and editted by FKP for 5iveKingz Multimedia****
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by Muza(m): 1:07am On Feb 04, 2011
Buhari has been a GOC,pioneer chairman of NNPC,Minister of petroleum,head of state,Chairman of PTF and so many other top positions.
Buhari does not have a house in Lagos or Abuja,he has only two houses,a modest one in Kaduna and another in his village daura which he inherited from his father.
Gen Buhari does not own a filling station not to talk of an oil well.the first lady by her asset declaration is far richer than Buhari not to talk of her husband, both of whom have not half the positions Buhari has held.some commissioners,house of assembly members,local govt chairmen are richer than buhari not to talk of Sinators,Representathieves,Govs,Ministers etc,this are the same people than want the status quo to be maintained,so the can continue to steal with impunity,how can GEJ do in 4yrs what his party could not do in 12,lets not be so gullible and fool ourselves or allow them to take your for a ride again.
Wouldn't u be happy to see those theiving politicians behind bars,light,rule of law etc,  vot Buhari-Bakare

vote BB for the bloodless revolution, thank you.  grin
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by oluwabamis(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2011
iam a register on jan.30th after church service. it took me 3 days, im now qualified for fashola's free ride.
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by Raymonbell(m): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2011
Right here in OAU Many are still waiting too be registered and this copper said they will only register 20people
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by wesley80(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2011
Yeah, Finally finally I've registered. Have 2 admit the delay was my fault took a lil over 2 hrs to get it done but its worth it. Plus One for Gej
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by HamidO1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2011
Feels good to register, for all those that haven't pls do. Let's kick PDP out of power, Eleven years and nothing to show. Ribadu all the way
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by arsenal1(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2011
I hv to provide alt power 4 me to get registered as their battery is not backing up. nekede owerri. hmmm
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by nex(m): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2011
I finally collected my registration card earlier this week, so I'm ready to vote Ribadu.
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by Muza(m): 12:30am On Feb 06, 2011
Yes i have, and i'm voting BB,I want a bloodless revolution

Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by deleson: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2011
Let's talk more on the development within the political,socio-economic and cultural dimensions of our country Nigeria on 105.9fm(NOUN RADIO)-lagos every monday @ 1.30pm.
Don't miss out.
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by Muza(m): 1:35pm On Feb 07, 2011
vote bb for the bloodless revolution,lets do wat the Egyptians are doin on the street by the ballot, thank you.
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2011
I finally registered last week . . .  I heard about a center in the heart of a rural community where there is practically no queue. I had to drive about 40minutes to get there and lo and behold there was no line!  shocked  shocked

Infact the INEC workers were sleeping when I got there. They were too glad to see someone to register . . . It didn't take me up to 5minutes to complete my registration. I don't know who was happier, me or the young man who kept flirting with me!  undecided

Anyway, I'm glad I finally registered without much hassles!  cool  cool
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by Odunnu: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2011
Better edit that first sentance.
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by Odunnu: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2011
GOODLUCK Nigeria!
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2011
Odunnu:

Better edit that first sentance.

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Thanks! kiss
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by jamace(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2011
Yes o. I have registered and now leggit for voting. Ha ha ha. grin grin
Re: Beyond Rhetoric, Have You Registered? by Kilode1: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
Ujujoan:

I finally registered last week . . .  I heard about a center in the heart of a rural community where there is practically no queue. I had to drive about 40minutes to get there and lo and behold there was no line!  shocked  shocked

Infact the INEC workers were sleeping when I got there. They were too glad to see someone to register . . . It didn't take me up to 5minutes to complete my registration. I don't know who was happier, me or the young man who kept flirting with me!  undecided

Anyway, I'm glad I finally registered without much hassles!  cool  cool

I'm assuming you were not able to vote due to the restrictions placed on movement on election day.

I told people it was a silly, fire-brigade knee-jerk security reaction that will only dis-enfranchise many Nigerians and encourage rigging.

Ujujoan, were you able to vote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

338km East-west Road Fast Nearing Completion- Leadership Newspapers / Breaking News: Igbo Lagos Residents And Traders Mobilize For Agbaje. / Wonderful God! Lagoon Fishes In The Street Of Lagos To Celebrate APC Victory(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.