Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (61231 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 1:12pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:

Pls do pardon my naivety but how do one PM on Nairaland, just got into this forum some couple of days ago. Though, I think I sent a mail to you via Nairaland. Do educate me. Thanks
Nairaland has no messaging service.If you send me a PM,NL will notify me here.Then i'll check my mail(the one i signed up with) and reply directly to your own mail. Got it?

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:18pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:

Pls do pardon my naivety but how do one PM on Nairaland, just got into this forum some couple of days ago. Though, I think I sent a mail to you via Nairaland. Do educate me. Thanks
That dude is on a kamikaze missions.cheesy
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:22pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
LoL, I don't have any. Do girls even like me self (shrugs) cry
lol
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:

That’s cool. Have one myself, try not to go for the ones that the components making up the intimacy gadget can be absorbed via the muscles of the Virgina.
Go for products made of materials used to make medical equipment. Cause for example going for rubber dildos after a period of time might cause irritations to certain individuals, and you know long term exposure to rubber might cause certain health conditions later on. Just my little advice
Here's a woman who knows what she wants cool

You're my new friend.

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by ReluctantAdult(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:

Why is it that you guys never believe when a real and down to earth gal expresses herself. You guys then tag her as a Male not cool at all.
Oh well. Most Nigerian women are super conservative and wouldn't express themselves even in a faceless media. Good to see we have a few who do cool

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol
Is fun time over sad
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:44pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:
Am not the type that has females friends cause of how some of them reason and all but babe, you be person. Some guys here calling us guys just because we re down to earth and expressing, loving and living our lives. But I don’t blame them o jare, some females sabi fall hand BIG time with their sense of reasoning and all. Like your person and nice knowing you on Nairaland am Adaeze by name. Peace
abi it’s so annoying , some r just childish , am Vicky , nice to meet you.

Anyways u won’t blame them a lot of males using a female moniker account

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2020
Truth or Dare, truth. Who's asking, do please smiley
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Swtbabyvee(f): 1:47pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Truth. Not sure how dare is gonna work here.
it obviously won’t , do u believe in having best friends
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:49pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Is fun time over sad
not yet
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
Sure why not. smiley Any more grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:52pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Truth or Dare, truth. Who's asking, do please smiley
what's the weirdest thing you've done with you girl in bedroom?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Ravioli(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2020
True
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what's the weirdest thing you've done with you girl in bedroom?
I haven't bring a girl to my bedroom however, I had sat on the same couch with a girl, it was a long discussion. ✌️
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:58pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I haven't bring a girl to my bedroom however, I had sat on the same couch with a girl, it was a long discussion. ✌️
u a eunuch ?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u a eunuch ?
No, I'm not. Honest.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Aditkd(f): 2:10pm On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Nairaland has no messaging service.If you send me a PM,NL will notify me here.Then i'll check my mail(the one i signed up with) and reply directly to your own mail. Got it?
noted... thank you for the info
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Aditkd(f): 2:14pm On May 18, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Oh well. Most Nigerian women are super conservative and wouldn't express themselves even in a faceless media. Good to see we have a few who do cool
You making a good point dear, but it’s them that want to be tied up in societal way that one should be then with some religious bigots who re ready to decimate anyone male or female trying to express and be themselves. All in all, this life is once and I must leave it the way I dim fit. Peace bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Aditkd(f): 2:16pm On May 18, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
Here's a woman who knows what she wants cool

You're my new friend.
Nice to meeting you too. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Aditkd(f): 2:17pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
That dude is on a kamikaze missions.cheesy
Hahahahaha, this guy you funny no be small. He mustn’t be on a mission bro.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:19pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:

Hahahahaha, this guy you funny no be small. He mustn’t be on a mission bro.
9 out of 10, he is...
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:20pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
No, I'm not. Honest.
Are you an angel then?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Are you an angel then?
Normal human being na, I eat, sleep, bath, cook etc Not an angel, hehehe grin
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Escanor(m): 2:38pm On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
did it even occur to you that it was my own decision to not date and that I turned many down? nothing is wrong with me sis, I am not just going to date a man that doesn't meet certain standards.
What are your standards if I may ask?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Normal human being na, I eat, sleep, bath, cook etc Not an angel, hehehe grin
Do you have allergies for women?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Keketu(m): 2:55pm On May 18, 2020
Aditkd:

hi good evening, thank you for this educating post. it will help others nairaland , if you want to pm, you go to person them pm them, at that point she will receive mail saying "hi, you have pm please look" then can click it if it message

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Lordfranklin(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by andrewtosin(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
faceless
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by BetterMan247(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2020
well! never had a girlfriend
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=Chenko001 post=89671307][/quote]
It's Truth or Dare oga..
It's a freaking game. U just lost
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
Lordfranklin:
Truth
what would you do and not do for money?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Lordfranklin(m): 3:34pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
what would you do and not do for money?
I can go to any 'legal' length to make money.
Making money illegally goes against my rules.

How would you define success?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (71) (Reply)

My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.