Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

(NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! (61218 Views)

True Or Dare switching 18+ / Moses Brave Pempelani Sakala: Zambia Man With 23 Girlfriends / Truth Or Dare Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Do you have allergies for women?
No, I like them too.smiley
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:47pm On May 18, 2020
Lordfranklin:

I can go to any 'legal' length to make money.
Making money illegally goes against my rules.

How would you define success?
well success is the reward and fulfilment via achieving set goals, plans and objectives.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 3:48pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
No, I like them too.smiley
and u are scared of showing them ur bed?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
and u are scared of showing them ur bed?
Not really, I can literally show em anywhere around, I think if they asked then I can show 'em, I've let guys crash on my bed too. I try to make things quite comfortable for them. Truth is I have never invited a girl to my place, so I guess that's why I've never shown it to them. Well my sibling acquaintance had come over (she invited her) and that's the first time (I think) I had a long conversation with a girl on the same couch.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:09pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Not really, I can literally show em anywhere around, I think if they asked then I can show 'em, I've let guys crash on my bed too. I try to make things quite comfortable for them. Truth is I have never invited a girl to my place, so I guess that's why I've never shown it to them. Well my sibling acquaintance had come over (she invited her) and that's the first time (I think) I had a long conversation with a girl on the same couch.
so what are u afraid of... is religion affecting your hormones?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
so what are u afraid of... is religion affecting your hormones?
To an extent religion do affect it, weird me. undecided cry
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 4:15pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real & Stargurl20 TRUTH or DARE
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:16pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
To an extent religion do affect it, weird me. undecided cry
you are scared of not making it to heaven when it's time for rapture right?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 4:17pm On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Muna4real & Stargurl20 TRUTH or DARE

Sorry for joining late. TRUTH
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:27pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
you are scared of not making it to heaven when it's time for rapture right?
Not really, it's just that I grew up with a negative image about it. My religion didn't really give green light to all this things. Remember that bucket of water I mentioned that I stole months ago, I did it cuz someone stole mine and there wasn't enough water supply, later on I started feeling uneasy about what I did. My guys was like don't worry it's a normal thing that if someone "move your water, move the ones you see", I had to go to Mass that day (I'm a Catholic) and my conscience won't let me rest I had to fetch and leave it there for whosoever owns it to claim it, did that for a few times and I was released from the guilt.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Sorry for joining late. TRUTH
Do you club? If yes when was the last time you had fun at a night club?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Do you club? If yes when was the last time you had fun at a night club?

I don't club. I've never done that before.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:33pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Not really, it's just that I grew up with a negative image about it. My religion didn't really give green light to all this things. Remember that bucket of water I mentioned that I stole months ago, I did it cuz someone stole mine and there wasn't enough water supply, later on I started feeling uneasy about what I did. My guys was like don't worry it's a normal thing that if someone "move your water, move the ones you see", I had to go to Mass that day (I'm a Catholic) and my conscience won't let me rest I had to fetch and leave it there for whosoever owns it to claim it, did that for a few times and I was released from the guilt.
Since you are a catholic and u also possess features of a monk, why not enroll in the seminary so you can devote the rest of your existence on earth to God ?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Uygmmandu(f): 4:35pm On May 18, 2020
TRUTH
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 4:41pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:

I don't club. I've never done that before.
Hmmm. So whats gets you in the mood,romantically asking?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 4:45pm On May 18, 2020
Uygmmandu:
TRUTH
Have you ever made out with a nairalander... if yes, who?
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Since you are a catholic and u also possess features of a monk, why not enroll in the seminary so you can devote the rest of your existence on earth to God ?
No, not really into seminary thing, I don't even have the thought for such. I have a high drive and I'm considering looking for pills or medication to suppress them. Staying in the seminary could make it worst who knows.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 4:50pm On May 18, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Hmmm. So whats gets you in the mood,romantically asking?

I don't know. Maybe dirty talk .
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by amiibaby(f): 4:54pm On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by StubbornGENIUS: 5:02pm On May 18, 2020
amiibaby:
Truth
Which part of the body do you check out in a guy you are interested in? Reason(s) if you may
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:04pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
No, not really into seminary thing, I don't even have the thought for such. I have a high drive and I'm considering looking for pills or medication to suppress them. Staying in the seminary could make it worst who knows.
Drive for what exactly !
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Uygmmandu(f): 5:04pm On May 18, 2020
well the answer no, am new here i dut no anyone
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Drive for what exactly !
oh sorry, I meant libido.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by amiibaby(f): 5:15pm On May 18, 2020
His chest cos the bigger the packs the smaller down below grin
StubbornGENIUS:
Which part of the body do you check out in a guy you are interested in? Reason(s) if you may

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by fullblast(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2020
Two bottles of Heineken for Adamummy cool

Aditkd:

Thanks man, I believe one should be honest and just say the truth you know. A lot of people find it difficult to express themselves cause of societal expectations and pressures. That’s why we have a whole lot of hypocrites around. People re scared to just leave life and be themselves. Being a slave to the system ain’t my style.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 5:28pm On May 18, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
oh sorry, I meant libido.
Pls reconsider joining priesthood for the love of God
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
TRUTH.... I pledge to say the truth and nothing but the truth grin

1 Like

Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Stargurl20(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2020
Truth
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Muna4real(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2020
DARE
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 5:41pm On May 18, 2020
Woow, Interesting.
Let me kill boredom small.

TRUTH.
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by clevybrown(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2020
Muna4real:
DARE
I dare u to post ur best pix here then u can choose to delete immediately if u want to
Re: (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! by Raeheemwayne: 5:46pm On May 18, 2020
Stargurl20:
Truth
Have you ever practised kissing in the mirror before? If yes - for what reason(s)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (71) (Reply)

Soldier Who Was Traveling To Engage His Girlfriend Survives Accident (Pic) / 15 Pictures That Only Playboys Can Relate To. / Jane Mena Twerks On Her Boyfriend's Head To Mark Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.