Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday (60607 Views)

I'm Glad You Have Addressed The Nation On Coronavirus — Fani-kayode Tells Buhari / Atiku To Address The Nation By 9am Today Via Twitter & Facebook / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by AKWAPROPHET: 1:27am On May 18, 2020
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by showafrica(m): 2:23am On May 18, 2020
Cameroonglass:
I can't wait for the film to be released

Lol, some people go don see the script already.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Akaegwu(m): 2:54am On May 18, 2020
Season Three

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Akaegwu(m): 2:54am On May 18, 2020
Cameroonglass:
I can't wait for the film to be released
Season Three

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Majestybaba92(m): 3:00am On May 18, 2020
Why is Buhari not Wearing a face mask?
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Maski87: 3:53am On May 18, 2020
I hope he will take and answer questions from the press,like all the other presidents that we have been copying
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by AFONJACOW(m): 4:07am On May 18, 2020
if i were this Ediot we have in Aso Rock I remain deaf and dumb than disgracing myself on live television
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by ohem007(m): 4:14am On May 18, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Buhari open border o...

Lemme go home
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by osato45: 4:26am On May 18, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Does this means further easing is imminent?
likely as they take a cue from other nations of the world. Our economy can't survive continuous lock down a fact which they know
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Enyimbamercedes: 4:32am On May 18, 2020
Addresser-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by ikeasogwa: 4:40am On May 18, 2020
Am all ears.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Kenturkey048(m): 5:04am On May 18, 2020
Erickymania:

See grammer
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by optimus106(m): 5:13am On May 18, 2020
PositiveDirect:
Hope not for another lockdown?

Please we really need your help in the thread link below. This is the very last time I would do this. 8 months now I haven't been paid from my place of work. A family man with 3 kids. Your little assistance can make the necessary changes we need at a time like this. Anything please. Full information on the thread below. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5857912/havent-been-paid-8-months

Stop this nonsense beggi beggi all over nairaland...over a month now u are still posting this rubbish...I pity ppl who you dey scam.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Skyehigher1: 5:18am On May 18, 2020
Ok ooo another lockdown loading
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by galaxy2020(m): 5:29am On May 18, 2020
I hope is not a leaked address? Because we must have read it b4 it's broadcast.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by IkemChris(m): 5:36am On May 18, 2020
He should better come and read better novel for us ooooo.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Dicklaw(m): 5:52am On May 18, 2020
```*That small small change you dey Save won’t give you the life of luxury you deserve. But million Money Can�

People are taking position and some are still watching

That's not the best for you.

The best thing for you is join the smart contractors now and enjoy million money smart contract endless stream of income. �*```

To know more about million money etherum smart contract and how it works, click on the link below � �

https:///9jaMillionMoney
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by West2019(m): 5:59am On May 18, 2020
what's wrong with those hrless stupid leaders lockdown for what again .
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Jojo0(m): 5:59am On May 18, 2020
So u mean the situation we are into now, all are scripted ? Lol.. Naija my great country
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Yakubu113: 6:07am On May 18, 2020
I thought this was not is style
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by klassicview: 6:16am On May 18, 2020
This president has a style... Of pre-recording broadcast.
He doesn't like live broadcast.

If Nigerians don't like it...

I can't help you.
if you feel like a tissue paper about the way I talk, then you are..
Femi Adeshina.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by fergie001: 6:19am On May 18, 2020
henry35:
u think say na him right dat nonsense wey him dey read... Dem Dey control am like remote ... Dem go press play him go read. Una president wey b like toy
My bro leave me oooo....His paid supporters will soon surround me now.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:25am On May 18, 2020
FEGNO:
Why wait till monday? Something that has already been recorded. Just kuku release am nah!!!

They are working on editing and re-editing.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by ajimotoke(m): 6:26am On May 18, 2020
Change the headline "President Buhari recorded speech will be played on monday grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by peterbayo30: 6:28am On May 18, 2020
I need to stay with my radio
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by Mrpojj(m): 6:28am On May 18, 2020
tunene66:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-to-address-the-nation-on-monday-2/amp

No time?
Or we shud just be glued to our TV through out Monday?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by fergie001: 6:33am On May 18, 2020
klassicview:
This president has a style... Of pre-recording broadcast.

He doesn't like live broadcast.

If Nigerians don't like it...

I can't help you.

if you feel like a tissue paper about the way I talk, then you are..

Femi Adeshina.
Please don't remind me about that interview with Quadry.
That Femi guy is not fit for that position, tbh.

God will keep us all alive to see how it will all end.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by iykemontee(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2020
go and look for what u will do oga and stop all this embarrassment.
PositiveDirect:
Hope not for another lockdown?

Please we really need your help in the thread link below. This is the very last time I would do this. 8 months now I haven't been paid from my place of work. A family man with 3 kids. Your little assistance can make the necessary changes we need at a time like this. Anything please. Full information on the thread below. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5857912/havent-been-paid-8-months

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by ohhippie(m): 6:42am On May 18, 2020
Someone should tell him to lift interstate travel restrictions,even if for one week.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by peteradamu: 6:47am On May 18, 2020
By what time?
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by IMASTEX: 6:50am On May 18, 2020
Racoon:
Mr.President have already addressed the nation today.He will only listen to his own live broadcast tomorrow after editing.
Just say the address & editing were finally possible yesterday. And we will now all watch together including him Monday.
Re: Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday by ashawopikin(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2020
swtdrms:
Don't lockdown us down again...we aren't ready for more lockdown
they can't afford another lockdown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.