Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions (32105 Views)

Thanks For Finding Me Worthy’, Gbajabiamila Tells Tinubu After CoS Appointment / Obidients, Thanks For Making Tinubu President! / Presidency Reacts To EU Submissions On 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Sunshineg5(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol we see ur agenda. But e no go work . u are not ANIOMA!!!!!
So you just know that the ipob tout is boy and probably from South East. He has knowledge of Delta because he probably spent some of his life in Delta.

In my entire life, I have never seen igbos in Delta fight Uhrobos openly.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by myobjective: 10:43am On May 21, 2020
Nowenuse:

Wow, I love this.
You always make sensible comments ever since I knew you.

The sad truth is that we Africans are yet to evolve beyond ethnicity.
Europe was once where we were and they overcame this by many wars and conflicts which gave them the modern ethnic based countries they have today.

Not until we all Africans have ethnic based countries, we may never progress or leave the issues of Tribalism holding us back.

Our countries are a product of white men sitting on a table with a pencil. We need to have countries of our own which we choose.

Human world over works better and build a nation with people that share similarities with. Most western European nations are ethnically homogenous or closely related ethnic groups. Even at that, these countries still find a way to decentralized power among the tribal groups.

A country like Belgium has the landmass of a state like Kogi but with a population of just 11.8m people. It has two major ethnic groups in Fleming and Walloon. For centuries these groups have been fighting to have their separate independent countries.

The problem with Africa started when the European show-up, carved the continent into states for administrative convenience and to serve the raw materials need of the west. Consideration for ethnicity, the similarity in culture and political structures was never put into consideration.

If African states were allowed to grow organically, some bigger groups will absorb the smaller group to form near homogenous nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 10:43am On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
nah we don’t, there is no chevron and shell in delta and many others as we use to, so the revenue can’t be higher .

Yes definitely I would hv beenv happy if ibori was the president. He created so many jobs n he made delta unified , no Favourism when it come to employment, .all ethic group had equal opportunities That why I love him . I know say e for do us well

maybe you should check how much we are getting now then compare. every state allocations are higher than they were in 2000s.

what Ibori went through is not actually because of the stealing because every governor steal. even Tinubu the master thief is still walking free.

they actually saw him as a strong willed individual who will not kowtow to anyone.

ibori while in prison still supported Okowa even when Uduaghan was doing everything to stop him.

he could have join APC or ask his loyalist to mobilize for Otega but prefer Okowa in the spirit of equity

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 10:43am On May 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89791959] lol we see ur agenda. But e no go work . u are not ANIOMA!!!!![/s] When you people are hit with the truth you shift that the person is not from Anioma cheesy grin I'm use to that word Mister man cheesy grin let me make it clear to you Mister man ,the I said the truth online is the same offline and no apology for that.
u are no ANIOMA , no anioma person will say I am igbo before deltan !! Lol that’s nonsense. First off u are not Igbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89792122] grin grin u want to Igbo so desperately. Go n live in Igboland first. Then it will done on you . That’s if u are anioma which I seriously doubt u are .. because ur bitterness is disgusting . [/quote[/s]]lolz you have not even seen bitterness I am waiting for mods to unban my account from creating thread if they do that you will see the real bitterness and what your and your brothers think about my identity is less important to me. I don't pretend to love who I don't get that fact

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 10:46am On May 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Of cause I'm more than most of south east Igbo go and read the history of ogwashi ukwu people,being in Delta state doesn't make me less Igbo girl. If you want peace tell your brothers to start seeing Anioma people as real Deltans
we don't see them as real Deltans but voted for them to be governor?

there are many Anioma people that see themselves as Deltans. you can see yourself as whatever you like.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:47am On May 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=Liliantalks post=89792304] u are no ANIOMA , no anioma person will say I am igbo before deltan !! Lol that’s nonsense. First off u are not Igbo [/quote][/s] what you Urhobo people think doesn't matter to me because I am use to that in real life cheesy grin even my friends don't see me as Deltan in real life but it doesn't make me to love people I don't love cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 10:47am On May 21, 2020
Lostz:

maybe you should check how much we are getting now then compare. every state allocations are higher than they were in 2000s.

what Ibori went through is not actually because of the stealing because every governor steal. even Tinubu the master thief is still walking free.

they actually saw him as a strong willed individual who will not kowtow to anyone.

ibori while in prison still supported Okowa even when Uduaghan was doing everything to stop him.

he could have join APC or ask his loyalist to mobilize for Otega but prefer Okowa in the spirit of equity
anyways , it’s all good . Do u think omo agege will decamp to pdp during elections. I like omo agege but I hate APC . That’s what everybody is saying, I can’t vote for Apc . What u think
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Efewestern: 10:47am On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
Agbor isn’t in the same league with abraka. Agbor is a residential town , it has a college of education and pioneer nursing school, Abraka is a village , without students abraka is dead . Ogwashi is even more urbanized than Abraka . Ogwashi is also a town with or without it’s students , the school area is very far from the residential parts and it’s very active with or without students . U can’t compare abraka with Agbor or ugwashi . U just Can’t . Even in land mass they r not mates , both Ogwashi and Agbor are local government head quarters , abraka isn’t . Abraka is a village

Not comparing Agbor to Abraka, they aren't on the same league, I only compared Agbor to Agbarho, and also compared Abraka to Ubiarukwu. Agbarho is another Urbanized town in Ughelli north, few kilometers from Warri.

So maybe you misunderstood my post.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:50am On May 21, 2020
Lostz:

we don't see them as real Deltans but voted for them to be governor?

there are many Anioma people that see themselves as Deltans. you can see yourself as whatever you like.
Forget this faceless nairaland because within you ,you know that I am saying the truth, if we are all Deltans like you claim here why is it that your brothers are still bitter that Asaba was made capital instead of warri? It still happening till date.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:52am On May 21, 2020
[[s]quote author=Sunshineg5 post=89792250] So you just know that the ipob tout is boy and probably from South East. He has knowledge of Delta because he probably spent some of his life in Delta.

In my entire life, I have never seen igbos in Delta fight Uhrobos openly. [/quote][/s] face your front to south west Mister man

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 10:55am On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
anyways , it’s all good . Do u think omo agege will decamp to pdp during elections. I like omo agege but I hate APC . That’s what everybody is saying, I can’t vote for Apc . What u think

the situation in Delta central is very delicate. you know some of the key players in that zone across the two parties are Ibori boys.

Omo agege decamping means we may lose the DSP position.
personally I prefer he remain in APC and maybe return back to the Senate.

if he wants to decamp, he should wait close to 2023 election
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 10:58am On May 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Forget this faceless nairaland because within you ,you know that I am saying the truth, if we are all Deltans like you claim here why is it that your brothers are still bitter that Asaba was made capital instead of warri? It still happening till date.
no one is bitter. no one even talk about the state capital offline.

only online warriors like you.

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 11:03am On May 21, 2020
valirex:

States mean nothing, the northern states are more than the igbos States but the northerners are not more than the igbos.
So Igbos are more than notherners?
Im pro-igbo but I'll tell you that Nothern tribes are more than twice the population of Igbos...don't say that again.
For deviating from the topic of arguement I've found out that you're not Urhobo and you have no facts to bring to the table, thanks for your time and do have a nice day.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:05am On May 21, 2020
Lostz:

no one is bitter. no one even talk about the state capital offline.

only online warriors like you.
So the ones I see offline is not Urhobo people angry OK continue

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by valirex: 11:07am On May 21, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

So Igbos are more than notherners?
Im pro-igbo but I'll tell you that Nothern tribes are more than twice the population of Igbos...don't say that again.
For deviating from the topic of arguement I've found out that you're not Urhobo and you have no facts to bring to the table, thanks for your time and do have a nice day.

Lol, never claimed to be an Urhobo but I will support my Urhobo brothers just like you will support your ibo brothers, have a nice day
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 11:07am On May 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
So the ones I see offline is not Urhobo people angry OK continue
which offline? at ogwashi?

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:15am On May 21, 2020
Lostz:
which offline? at ogwashi?
I have many Urhobo people as friends even my close friend is Urhobo girl but she never stop telling me that capital suppose to be in warri and not Asaba if not that I see her as sister I would have broken up with her but each I remember how long we have gone I keep low

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nobody: 11:19am On May 21, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I have many Urhobo people as friends even my close friend is Urhobo girl but she never stop telling me that capital suppose to be in warri and not Asaba if not that I see her as sister I would have broken up with her but each I remember how long we have gone I keep low
so you still engage in tribal wars offline? it is not good for ones mental health

2 Likes

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 11:23am On May 21, 2020
Lostz:

the situation in Delta central is very delicate. you know some of the key players in that zone across the two parties are Ibori boys.

Omo agege decamping means we may lose the DSP position.
personally I prefer he remain in APC and maybe return back to the Senate.

if he wants to decamp, he should wait close to 2023 election

. It’s definitely won’t be now.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 11:24am On May 21, 2020
Efewestern:

Not comparing Agbor to Abraka, they aren't on the same league, I only compared Agbor to Agbarho, and also compared Abraka to Ubiarukwu. Agbarho is another Urbanized town in Ughelli north, few kilometers from Warri.

So maybe you misunderstood my post.
u can’t even compare Agbor with Agbharo

See when it comes to urbanization in delta state
warri,= Asaba, Agbor , sapele, then oghara Ughelli , Ogwashi, abraka, oleh , ozoro then agbaro, Kwale, Obiaruku , and the Rest follows .

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:27am On May 21, 2020
Lostz:
so you still engage in tribal wars offline? it is not good for ones mental health
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Efewestern: 12:02pm On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:

warri,= Asaba, Agbor , sapele, then oghara Ughelli , Ogwashi, abraka , ozoro then agbaro, Kwale, Obiaruku , and the Rest follows .

You can not place Agbor on the same rank with Asaba or Warri, these are the two major urban areas in the state, no level comparison whatsoever.

You still can't place Ughelli on the same rank with Oghara, Ozoro, Ogwash, Abraka, Kwale, they are not mates.

Agbarho is in the same rank with Agbor and Ughelli. Although Ughelli is a bit bigger and has bigger population, Agbor too is still bigger than Agbarho, but Agbarho has a better potential because of its proximity to Warri.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by darfay: 12:18pm On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:

warri,= Asaba, Agbor , sapele, then oghara Ughelli , Ogwashi, abraka , ozoro then agbaro, Kwale, Obiaruku , and the Rest follows .

Kwale before oleh and warri = asaba

Babe you are very high
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Malawian(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2020
sageb:
Tammy Abraham is Ijaw full name : Tamaraebi Abraham
I actually thought he was a Yoruba guy. The things we learn on Nairaland.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 12:24pm On May 21, 2020
Efewestern:

You can not place Agbor on the same rank with Asaba or Warri, these are the two major urban areas in the state, no level comparison whatsoever.

You still can't place Ughelli on the same rank with Oghara, Ozoro, Ogwash, Abraka, Kwale, they are not mates.

Agbarho[m is in the same rank with Agbor and Ughelli. Although Ughelli is a bit bigger and has bigger population, Agbor too is still bigger than Agbarho, but Agbarho has a better potential because of its proximity to Warri.

Agbaro can never be in the same level with Agbor , can never ever , what does agbaro hv , I am very sure u hvnt been to Agbor , abhor hv two recognized institutions, has one of the oldest college of educations and also one of the oldest nursing schools , agbaro is a village compared to agbor , Agbor has a private university also , Agbor has so many hotels ,a mall and a cinema , what does agbaro hv ? Please don’t say what u don’t know ..

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Liliantalks: 12:27pm On May 21, 2020
darfay:

Kwale before oleh and warri = asaba

Babe you are very high
please u hv failed to make a point , yes I forgot oleh and it comes after abraka. Warri = Asaba , because like it or not Asaba is the capital of delta state n that is where all the governmental headquarters are.
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by darfay: 12:31pm On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
please u hv failed to make a point , yes I forgot oleh and it comes after abraka. Warri = Asaba , because like it or not Asaba is the capital of delta state n that is where all the governmental headquarters are.

Please help me understand you
Warri = Asaba in what exactly?
Your ranking was based on what?
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Malawian(m): 12:33pm On May 21, 2020
Liliantalks:
u are no ANIOMA , no anioma person will say I am igbo before deltan !! Lol that’s nonsense. First off u are not Igbo
How patronizing can you little urchins be? So small small Urhobo people (Local Champions of Delta) are the ones to give Igbo validity (or not) to Anioma people?

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Hotice085: 12:42pm On May 21, 2020
So disappointed in this thread
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by mystery22: 1:10pm On May 21, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Necessity places them in Oduduwa country and more there is still access to the sea.
like Benin republic with her many coastline,take a good look at Benin republic your brothers,and understand how afonja republic will look like...skull mining for eg will become an occupation....in afonja land,then 1million boys,awawa boys will be the president and leaders,Chao you guys can't survive alone ooo no wonder your fathers died to keep us in nigeria
Re: Thread Closed. Thanks for your submissions by Okpotokpo: 1:14pm On May 21, 2020
cheesy
GreatChizzy:

Delta State is an Oil Producing and dependent State, and the Urhrobos are a major contributor of that resources. Tell me how many barrels of Oil the entire Anioma produces!
cheesy Of what use is the oyel found in urhobo land to urhobos, whats the similiarity btw sapele and other urhobo villages to Dubai??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (52) (Reply)

NSCIA Director, Yusuf Nwoha Dies In Road Accident / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / Wike Leads Delegation Of Rulers To Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.