Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) (66667 Views)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / See Specie Of Snake Killed At My Backyard (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Neville660: 8:30pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
Pics
Please, release it.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by simhosting: 8:30pm On May 20, 2020
The name is Bird19

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2020
Pigeon

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2020
You can see that a gull has a cup shaped beak, unlike the pigeon whose beak, is not curved, i think the essence of have a cup shape beak is for gripping things from flowing water

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by matsonj3(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2020
That's an ostrich
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
It can't fly again. Don't even know why
That's because it has been used already. By the way, it's a pigeon, the Yorubas mostly use it for sacrifice and after which it can hardly fly again, it becomes useless, pls let it go, you don't know the kind of sacrifice they used it for.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2020
poor bird, allow it find freedom or take care of it.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by superfitsez(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2020
udele
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Kennyceez: 8:32pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
Please Nairalanders What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird

Went to a friend's house this morning and saw this pretty little white bird caught by one of his younger brother.

Was dumbfounded when he ask me the name of the bird as I've never seen a pure white bird in my entire life.

Please Landers any idea?

That's a sea duck.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by blackmantis: 8:33pm On May 20, 2020
It's a growing pigeon
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Bolsnow(m): 8:33pm On May 20, 2020
This is an albino Pigeon..it's not so rear u shld see it around

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Daddysidhan: 8:34pm On May 20, 2020
Odere koko
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 20, 2020
abidex0z:
that's a white pigeon....they come in different colours.....if it can't fly, definitely it has been used spiritually......you have to free the bird.....
Same thing i just told him, it's a pigeon, it's not everything you see, you touch, that's how people bring problems on themselves.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by obowunmi(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2020
Somebody's Auntie. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2020
that is an amotekun.

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by GeneralPula: 8:35pm On May 20, 2020
Eye aiye
Eye awon iya

grin
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Maj196(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2020
Which school you go wey u nor sabi say na pigeon
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by ThatFairGuy: 8:37pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
Here
Please caution them not to be holding birds by their feathers, it's very bad. It hots, but because they couldn't say, we care less. Too Everyone as well, stop holding fowls by Their two wings. You're harming them UNKNOWINGLY.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by bizhop01: 8:37pm On May 20, 2020
It's resemble chicken, i know you already finished eating the bird before you post.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Joefat: 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
It's call Eye Ile
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
superfitsez:
udele
That's not a vulture, it's a pigeon, Udele means vulture.
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
It's called Dove
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by X0012(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
@ saintbillion

That is a dove. An old dove...
Pls and pls
Set it FREE
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
Please Nairalanders What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird

Went to a friend's house this morning and saw this pretty little white bird caught by one of his younger brother.

Was dumbfounded when he ask me the name of the bird as I've never seen a pure white bird in my entire life.

Please Landers any idea?
Thats a pigeon..They're owned by people,so d boy should let it go back to d owner..OP plss dont say u're a LANDER wen u're in River State oooooo
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by apexc8917: 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
[color=#] 2045529[/color]
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by pacificom: 8:39pm On May 20, 2020
This is a white racing pigeon if I am correct.

Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by apexc8917: 8:39pm On May 20, 2020
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by mordred44: 8:39pm On May 20, 2020
Dis is wot yoruba called ODERE FUNFUN......white pigeon
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by Angelfrost(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2020
GuestLog:
I see you've found Noah's lost messenger!

Give it a leaf and set it free

Set free??!... Something they would have finished cracking the bones since. Nor be Naija people again...
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by sync(f): 8:42pm On May 20, 2020
Na pigeon be this na
Re: What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) by moscobabs(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2020
saintbillion:
More

Op, that white Dove was used for Ritual by one herbalist in your area, please ensure it doesn't sleep in your house this night , if you have caged it please free the bird.im warning you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Bayo Bankole 'Boy Alinco' Had Accident In US, His Car Damaged (Photos) / Saw This Snake On Our Way And We Let It Crawl Away (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.