Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies (89175 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Jokerman(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
You are married to a pastor. Show some decorum. You are causing men (and lesbians) to lust after your body. No one needs to see your bikini pictures except your husband.

Lol... Someone with 8 pussies preaching to another fellow... Ironic grin
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by donb06: 2:22pm On May 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Yes tasteless as a pastor's wife, but then it gives the right for you and others to be judgmental??
Plus she's in a pool FFS, is she meant to tie a wrapper or wear blouse in a pool?
I think ure not putting that word JUDGE on the right context..

To judge means to condemn....she didn't condemn her she only told her the truth....but if you still think she judged her, can you please narrate a method one can use to correct someone that erred without judging someone... Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Seunallly: 2:23pm On May 18, 2020
xoxocandy:
[̲̅[̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅y̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅b̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅b̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅y̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅'̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅"̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅"̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̫̲̲̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅̅]̲̅]
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 18, 2020
"baiting suit"
Are you a fish?
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Liposure: 2:23pm On May 18, 2020
Suspect33:
Yes there's a heaven for the born again christian redeemed by the blood of Jesus and not for good people bcus the scripture says that our righteousness (goodness) is filth before God, and yes majority will miss this glorious kingdom of God bcus many have chosen to reject Jesus and walk after their lustful pleasures
read mark 12:28-34
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 18, 2020
Derrinclay:
I thought she's a pastors wife
so what? pastors wives can't be prostittutess again?
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by safarigirl(f): 2:25pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
You are married to a pastor. Show some decorum. You are causing men (and lesbians) to lust after your body. No one needs to see your bikini pictures except your husband.

The Bible said if your left hand causes you to sin, cut it off

She posted picture on her page, anybody that doesn't want to see it, shouldn't follow her. I am sure there are 'godly' women on IG that don't post such pictures. Heavenly race is personal, God will not forgive anyone's sin because it was supposedly caused by the actions of others

And, why are you concerned about lesbians and their lustful thoughts? I thought Christians have already condemned all homosexuals to hell? They might as well have lustful thoughts on their way.

3 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2020
It is nobody's business whatever she chooses to wear as long as her husband is okay with it.
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by hinere(m): 2:25pm On May 18, 2020
The lady that commented must be a Nigerian...

I so much love her replies each time she is scrutinised. They must end with "Bless u" grin
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Seunallly: 2:26pm On May 18, 2020
bercarray:
̷N̷̷i̷̷c̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷p̷̷o̷̷n̷̷s̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷r̷̷o̷̷m̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷v̷̷e̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷i̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷G̷̷o̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷l̷̷e̷̷s̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷e̷̷n̷̷d̷̷ ̷̷o̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷p̷̷o̷̷n̷̷s̷̷e̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷f̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷w̷̷e̷̷r̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷o̷̷ ̷̷b̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷o̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷N̷̷i̷̷g̷̷e̷̷r̷̷i̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷c̷̷t̷̷r̷̷e̷̷s̷̷s̷̷.̷̷.̷̷.̷̷.̷̷.̷̷.̷̷.̷̷.̷̷ ̷̷B̷̷T̷̷W̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷g̷̷i̷̷r̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷t̷̷i̷̷l̷̷l̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷o̷̷o̷̷k̷̷s̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷o̷̷t̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷o̷̷v̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷f̷̷i̷̷r̷̷s̷̷t̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷i̷̷m̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷ ̷̷s̷̷a̷̷w̷̷ ̷̷h̷̷e̷̷r̷̷ ̷̷i̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷t̷̷h̷̷i̷̷n̷̷k̷̷ ̷̷l̷̷i̷̷k̷̷e̷̷ ̷̷a̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷a̷̷n̷̷ ̷̷m̷̷o̷̷v̷̷i̷̷e̷̷.̷

1 Like

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 2:26pm On May 18, 2020
As for "Baiting suit" grin

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by CaptainGAGA: 2:28pm On May 18, 2020
I understand that wearing a bikini is not a sin and we are in no place to judge. She's married to a pastor. First, you don't need to take a bikini Pic. Secondly, if you do you should not post on social media oh! People of the world. What's the aim of posting the Pic na? What will members see? That it's OK to post such. Please let's be guided.
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Gbogbowa: 2:29pm On May 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:
One of the very few black actress I had a crush on..
She gave a smart response..
when will religious people understand that being Judgemental is also a sin

MODIFIED: CREATE ANY EXCUSE AS YOU WISH, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR HYPOCRISY, DECEIVE YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING IT'S RIGHT TO BE JUDGMENTAL.
BLOODY SINNERS JUDGING ANOTHER SINNER FOR SINNING DIFFERENTLY
He is not judgemental it's bad for a pastor wife to post almost naked pix,it's ungodly

2 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by kiddoiLL(m): 2:30pm On May 18, 2020
donb06:

I think ure not putting that word JUDGE on the right context..

To judge means to condemn....she didn't condemn her she only told her the truth....but if you still think she judged her, can you please narrate a method one can use to correct someone that erred without judging someone... Thanks

I think if you're trying to correct someone, do it properly. Be more expressive clearly, “Oh Megan this isn't right” ...“Megan you should do better than this” not exactly those words you know? but communicate with her.
Instead you just look at it and tell her “Ungodly”? come bro, she was clearly being judgmental and that's why Megan responded the way she did.
it's like you doing something and instead of telling u guy see this and that, I look at u n say evil.
what do you think I'm doing if not judging ur action?
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by xoxocandy(f): 2:30pm On May 18, 2020
Seunallly:
What does that mean?

1 Like

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by aameyah(f): 2:31pm On May 18, 2020
She is so beautiful...
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by kiddoiLL(m): 2:32pm On May 18, 2020
safarigirl:

The Bible said if your left hand causes you to sin, cut it off

She posted picture on her page, anybody that doesn't want to see it, shouldn't follow her. I am sure there are 'godly' women on Twitter that don't post such pictures. Heavenly race is personal, God will not remove forgive anyone's sin because it was supposedly caused by the actions of others

And, why are you concerned about lesbians and their lustful thoughts? I thought Christians have already condemned all homosexuals to hell? They might as well have lustful thoughts on their way.
THANK YOU!!!!! GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Stanweezy(m): 2:33pm On May 18, 2020
This babe in that movie 'You got served"
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by edoairways: 2:34pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:

And why will I not say it to other Christians? Did the bible not exhort us to always be modest??
Yes the bible said so however most Christians tend to be judgemental on their leaders whereas do commit worst
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by winj: 2:34pm On May 18, 2020
Kobicove:
Some people will just bring religion into everything undecided

Some people will just bring STUPIDITY into everything
religion = stupidity!
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Liposure: 2:39pm On May 18, 2020
Eulalia:
She understands what the girl was trying to say; only trying to play dumb. All she's simply saying is its wrong of her to post such indecent pics on a social media platform.

I don't blame her though. Its has become a norm and so she cant realy see anything wrong in it. Even some post sensual pics on public forums and still claim they are Christians. Its the height of moral decadence. Only God can truly sanctify their hearts
oh spare me d santimonious talk. if it was beyonce dat posted dat shit, wood she comment like that. Just becos she's a pastor's wife doesnt make her a saint. I mean, She's human afterall
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Suspect33(m): 2:40pm On May 18, 2020
Liposure:
read mark 12:28-34
what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by chubinwa(m): 2:41pm On May 18, 2020
The rate of lascivious dressing among women is overwhelming and at such, seen as normal in this contemporary time. it now depends on her dedication to God, that will define her ungodliness with such dressing. and I also wish to dismiss her excuse as being flimsy. there is nothing wrong dressing like this in her private apartment but Sharing it online is totally wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Omoslim26: 2:47pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:

tank You oo

wearing a bikini is not bad at all

walk around naked in front of your husband issagoal

but posting it on social media

dats absolutely not moderate

and you wonder what she stands to gain by posting this picture wats her intent of posting something that would definitely spark controversy

I know this one will be sweet food for

awon set there is no Go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Liposure: 2:49pm On May 18, 2020
The height of hypo crisy is when u condemn meagan good n spare beyonce n nickiminaj 4 dressing immorally
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 18, 2020
Liposure:
oh spare me d santimonious talk. if it was beyonce dat posted dat shit, wood she comment like that. Just becos she's a pastor's wife doesnt make her a saint. I mean, She's human afterall

smiley
Would you allow your wife to post a nude pics of herself on social media like that? Even if you're not a saint, you should at least exibit some form of decency.

2 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 18, 2020
Naija e go better

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Liposure: 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
CaptainGAGA:
I understand that wearing a bikini is not a sin and we are in no place to judge. She's married to a pastor. First, you don't need to take a bikini Pic. Secondly, if you do you should not post on social media oh! People of the world. What's the aim of posting the Pic na? What will members see? That it's OK to post such. Please let's be guided.
what has being a pastor wife hav 2 do wit how i live my life? Are we running d H race 2geda
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by AdujaZik(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
Thank you for being truthful.

3 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Liposure: 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
Eulalia:

smiley
Would you allow your wife to post a nude pics of herself on social media like that? Even if you're not a saint, you should at least exibit some form of decency.
was she nude in d first place
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by alphaRego01(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2020
This one too old for the game.she no go even reply u
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Icechillz(m): 3:04pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
Seriously. shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.