Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies (89176 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Wife, Chioma On Her Birthday, She Replies (photo) / Regina Daniels Posing In A Private Jet In 10 Pictures / Linda Ikeji Posing In Her New Bentley As She Shows Gratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Fabnaija: 1:33pm On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF THERE'S A HEAVEN FOR GOOD PEOPLE, 99% OF ALL CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE WILL NOT MAKE IT.

THEY'RE EVIL, SINFUL, JUDGEMENTAL, HYPOCRITICAL, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEIR GOD HATES.

One atheist spotted.
What is judgemental in calling evil "Evil"?

3 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Mikeiron78(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2020
marimarempress:
The actress shared a picture of her wearing a bikini despite being married to a Seventh-day Adventist pastor.

An Instagram user banana_king took to the comment section to label the picture as "ungodly".

See Meagan's reply below :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CATSslCD98z/?igshid=169v0qiopsnl7

And what's a baiting suit?
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by MrBONE2(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2020
Godnavic:
Forget ungodly.....this is hot
grin

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Suspect33(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IF THERE'S A HEAVEN FOR GOOD PEOPLE, 99% OF ALL CHRISTIANS & MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE WILL NOT MAKE IT.

THEY'RE EVIL, SINFUL, JUDGEMENTAL, HYPOCRITICAL, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEIR GOD HATES.
Yes there's a heaven for the born again christian redeemed by the blood of Jesus and not for good people bcus the scripture says that our righteousness (goodness) is filth before God, and yes majority will miss this glorious kingdom of God bcus many have chosen to reject Jesus and walk after their lustful pleasures

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by seunlayi(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2020
0KNM:
Maybe iro ati buba with headgear or agbada ati fila would have been better. Those are Godly cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/457b7d23cf9121800cfafe91d5ce1c16/tenor.gif?itemid=14193800[/img]
Lol
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Goalnaldo(m): 1:37pm On May 18, 2020
I don't even know what to say self
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Mywd: 1:38pm On May 18, 2020
She could wear that in her house it is not bad at all.... But posting such confuses the public na.... I pity the so called pastor she has married

5 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by kiddoiLL(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I have no problem with her wearing a bikini
but its weird for her to post it for the world to see knowing her position
I think we over think stuffs too easily, especially us religious folks.
Now now I'm not saying she can live anyhow, but then this life thing is also a personal race..
she might be a very good person, righteous in heart and a really good Christian, but do u think she'll be judged based on a picture she took sometime in her lifetime on earth?

1 Like

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by atiku4President(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:
One of the very few black actress I had a crush on..
She gave a smart response..
when will religious people understand that being Judgemental is also a sin
Well, her response is as embarrassing as your comment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Mywd: 1:40pm On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

My broda... On which side are u??... Are u a confused being??.... U seem to force ur atheist- like behaviourbon any thread like this...... I may not be perfect but believe it or not Heaven & Hell is Real....

4 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by OdefaGirl(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2020
She saw the picture as worthy of public view, hence, the post........ that's the ungodly part....coz as I read, she is a pastor's wife....if not for any other thing..... for what the husband believes in and preaches.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by maestroferddi: 1:41pm On May 18, 2020
You are only deceiving yourself...

What happened to moderation and decency?

Your unclothedness is meant for your husband alone

You want to serve two masters at the same time?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by kiddoiLL(m): 1:42pm On May 18, 2020
atiku4President:

Well, her response is as embarrassing as your comment.
Well pardon me for not trying to judge anybody.
Your hypocrisy and judgemental sense is as embarrassing as Buhari
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Karlebolu(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2020
Godnavic:
Forget ungodly.....this is hot

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Chatflick(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 18, 2020
She understands what the girl was trying to say; only trying to play dumb. All she's simply saying is its wrong of her to post such indecent pics on a social media platform.

I don't blame her though. Its has become a norm and so she cant realy see anything wrong in it. Even some post sensual pics on public forums and still claim they are Christians. Its the height of moral decadence. Only God can truly sanctify their hearts

5 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Sonnobax15(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2020
Exc2000:
is she suppose to swim with long skirt
is she suppose to post it on social media?

5 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Happyfela(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2020
Megan good, love you much..

I fit shoot a load for you girl.
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by VicM6: 1:51pm On May 18, 2020
both parties no well... period.... na by force to snap pics inside bath tube.... and na by force to comment ni
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by mceze(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2020
Chatflick:
Jumia is a scam

Big Scam
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by maestroferddi: 1:51pm On May 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:
The more grievous sin is the ignorance you are displaying for all to see.

Go back and read very well on what the Bible referred to as being judgemental ...

It means condemning activities/conducts for which one is equally guilty like the Pharisees were doing.

Condemning acts that are manifestly sinful and repugnant has nothing to do with judgementality.

Here is a lady who enjoys the prestige and recognition as a pastor's wife posting bikini exposures for the public...

It is curious because reading her rejoinder/comment suggests that she saw nothing wrong with her action.

Christianity is not by force...If you want to enjoy the pleasures of sin, the pride of life and lust of the eyes, enjoy them and stop deceiving yourself because God cannot be mocked....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by motionarena: 1:53pm On May 18, 2020
bercarray:
Nice response from her, she even said God bless at the end of her response, if it were to be some Nigerian actress........ BTW the girl still looks hot, love her the first time I saw her in think like a man movie.
hypocrite!!!

If a Nigerian actress snaps a pic like this you will be the first to call them olosho

4 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by edoairways: 1:54pm On May 18, 2020
Octopusssy:
You are married to a pastor. Show some decorum. You are causing men (and lesbians) to lust after your body. No one needs to see your bikini pictures except your husband.
Would you say this to other Christians?
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nelx(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2020
Dr7Manhattan:

99% is overkill
There are over 7 billion people in the world
No way you can possibly know that.

Lol don't mind CAPSLOCKED, how many people did he interview/study, what is his sample space and how did he arrive at a conclusion that it's 99 percent.
People should learn how to stop generalizing for Christ sake.

1 Like

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Seunallly: 1:55pm On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
̷I̷̷F̷̷ ̷̷T̷̷H̷̷E̷̷R̷̷E̷̷'̷̷S̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷ ̷̷H̷̷E̷̷A̷̷V̷̷E̷̷N̷̷ ̷̷F̷̷O̷̷R̷̷ ̷̷G̷̷O̷̷O̷̷D̷̷ ̷̷P̷̷E̷̷O̷̷P̷̷L̷̷E̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷9̷̷9̷̷%̷̷ ̷̷O̷̷F̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷L̷̷L̷̷ ̷̷C̷̷H̷̷R̷̷I̷̷S̷̷T̷̷I̷̷A̷̷N̷̷S̷̷ ̷̷&̷̷ ̷̷M̷̷U̷̷S̷̷L̷̷I̷̷M̷̷S̷̷ ̷̷W̷̷O̷̷R̷̷L̷̷D̷̷W̷̷I̷̷D̷̷E̷̷ ̷̷W̷̷I̷̷L̷̷L̷̷ ̷̷N̷̷O̷̷T̷̷ ̷̷M̷̷A̷̷K̷̷E̷̷ ̷̷I̷̷T̷̷.̷̷
̷̷T̷̷H̷̷E̷̷Y̷̷'̷̷R̷̷E̷̷ ̷̷E̷̷V̷̷I̷̷L̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷S̷̷I̷̷N̷̷F̷̷U̷̷L̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷J̷̷U̷̷D̷̷G̷̷E̷̷M̷̷E̷̷N̷̷T̷̷A̷̷L̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷H̷̷Y̷̷P̷̷O̷̷C̷̷R̷̷I̷̷T̷̷I̷̷C̷̷A̷̷L̷̷,̷̷ ̷̷A̷̷N̷̷D̷̷ ̷̷E̷̷V̷̷E̷̷R̷̷Y̷̷T̷̷H̷̷I̷̷N̷̷G̷̷ ̷̷E̷̷L̷̷S̷̷E̷̷ ̷̷T̷̷H̷̷E̷̷I̷̷R̷̷ ̷̷G̷̷O̷̷D̷̷ ̷̷H̷̷A̷̷T̷̷E̷̷S̷̷.̷

4 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by maestroferddi: 1:57pm On May 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:

MODIFIED: CREATE ANY EXCUSE AS YOU WISH, SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT AND TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR HYPOCRISY, DECEIVE YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING IT'S RIGHT TO BE JUDGMENTAL.
BLOODY SINNERS JUDGING ANOTHER SINNER FOR SINNING DIFFERENTLY
Your later comment....

Are you inventing your own Christianity?

What you are saying have no foundation in the Bible...

People like you are only deceiving the gullible...

Read your Bible, my friend...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Octopusssy(f): 2:04pm On May 18, 2020
edoairways:

Would you say this to other Christians?
And why will I not say it to other Christians? Did the bible not exhort us to always be modest??
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Liposure: 2:12pm On May 18, 2020
My crush of life. Let her be jor. Afterall, Nobody holy pass
Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by cococandy(f): 2:15pm On May 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

cool

1 Like

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 18, 2020
Nigerians always forming hollier than thou
With your yahoo pastors and the fake teachings, you get to realise how anti-christian most Nigerian christians are
Just look at this thread and see so called christians passing judgement on her..thought it is stated that thou shall not judge one another..

Keep on deceiving your primitive selves

4 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by Seunallly: 2:17pm On May 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:
[̲̫̲̲̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅v̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅f̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅b̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅k̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅c̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅
̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅v̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅
̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅w̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅p̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅r̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅h̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅b̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅J̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅u̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅d̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅g̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅m̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅e̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅t̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅l̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅o̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅a̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅s̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅i̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅n̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅
̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅M̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅D̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅F̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅D̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅:̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅C̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅X̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅C̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅U̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅U̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅W̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅H̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅,̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅W̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅H̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅V̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅U̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅W̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅D̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅J̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅U̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅F̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅U̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅H̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅P̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅C̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅,̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅D̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅C̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅V̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅U̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅L̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅F̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅B̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅L̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅V̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅G̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅'̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅G̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅H̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅B̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅J̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅U̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅D̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅G̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅M̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅L̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅.̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅
̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅B̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅L̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅D̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅J̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅U̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅D̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅G̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅G̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅A̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅H̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅F̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅O̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅S̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅G̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅ ̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅D̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅I̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅F̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅F̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅R̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅E̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅N̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅T̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅L̲̲̫̲̲̫̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅Y̲̲̫̲̅̅̅]

2 Likes

Re: Meagan Good Called 'Ungodly' For Posing In Bikini. She Replies by xoxocandy(f): 2:18pm On May 18, 2020
They are no longer bashing her for not being melanin anymore it's now "inappropriate" dressing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Tell Peter Okoye To Stop #onemorenightchallenge As Hot Curvylady Joins / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Timaya In Bed With A Lady With Big Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.