Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Stop Wasting Your Money On Data!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Stop Wasting Your Money On Data!! (1383 Views)

The Legit Ways To Make Money On Whatsapp / Embrace Solar And Inverter Stop Wasting Your Money On Fuel / How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Wasting Your Money On Data!! by Towersport(m): 1:46pm On May 18, 2020
I can teach you how to get free browsing with a token of #550 only, message me at
Contact me at 0-7-0-8-0-1-3-4-four-seven-8 for details.
One Love teach you how to get free browsing with a token of #550 on a whatsapp group during these difficult times with your pc.
NOTE: This is reteacheable.

This is what Nigerian movies websites use to download and upload large files at crazy speeds while taking small megabytes off your data plan.....

THEY ARE NOT USING UNLIMITED DATA PLAN
THIS IS WHAT THEY USE!!!

The arrival of coronavirus inevitably brought restrictions along with it, one of these restrictions are being locked in it could be a blessing and to some it could be a blessing.
As for me so far so good it has been nice as I got all I basically need
*Food
*Housing
*Electricity
BABA OF BOYS
DATA!!!
That is exactly where I'm going, I saw a thread on nairaland where people are still subscribing to unlimited data plan when they could be actually using only about 200megabytes for every 30Gigabytes being used with this method while browsing at mind blowing internet speeds For as low as $5 dollars @ #2000 per month.(REMEMBER THIS IS UNLIMITED)
For instance, I downloaded Prodigal Son Full Season @1080p for 25gigabytes and I remember using Glo Campus Booster 200 in about 23 minutes.
The screenshot above is only it's potential, the speeds may differ at times but can never lag.
All I needed was a VPS(Virtual Private Server) and small data, some also know it as RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol).

So What Is Remote Desktop Protocol?
It's basically a virtual PC that comes with most along with windows version and can be used for other things apart from browsing for free. But to enjoy it's almost free browsing benefits you have to get a private server that will give you login details and all you have to do is to open the Rdp on your PC and input your login details.
Remember that you're parting with just #2000 per month for almost free browsing when the lowest unlimited data plan in Nigeria is at #9000 with data cap for that matter, this is what Nigerian movies websites use to download and upload large files at crazy speeds while taking small megabytes off your data plan you can use 100mb to download full seasons of movies, watch live matches, browse on YouTube or ordinary browsing if you want .
STOP NIGERIAN INTERNET PROVIDERS FROM SCAMMING YOU WITH UNLIMITED PLANS THAT HAVE CAP!!!

This is not a cheat.
It's for life
No One can block you

I can teach you how to do this for a token of #550 only, message me at
One Love

Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Data!! by sirharry294: 2:01pm On May 18, 2020
U are big fat fraud, u went and downloaded an image from the internet to deceive us abi?.

The image u displayed is Microsoft Azure OS which is the Linux version of Microsoft. And the OS is not available for official use yet, so how come u have one?

Liar, u want to scam us abi?. Why don't u record ur activity using ur so called cheat software and give us the video link.

grin
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Data!! by Towersport(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
sirharry294:
U are big fat fraud, u went and downloaded an image from the internet to deceive us abi?.

The image u displayed is Microsoft Azure OS which is the Linux version of Microsoft. And the OS is not available for official use yet, so how come u have one?

Liar, u want to scam us abi?. Why don't u record ur activity using ur so called cheat software and give us the video link.

grin

Before you start saying shi that you don't know think well so that your brain can process and output sensible things.

Secondly bruh, I said specifically while bolding it that

This is not a cheat

Lastly research before you spill nonsense and spoil other people's business, Microsoft Azure allows you to build virtual machines in which you can select whatever version you want including Windows 10 Pro in the screenshot above.

Here's the link stupid ass tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGlqxi-DW3w
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Data!! by rhodman: 2:44pm On May 22, 2020
I'm interested.

Do you need an Azure account for this?
Re: Stop Wasting Your Money On Data!! by trevorhorace(m): 4:34am On Jan 25, 2021
Towersport:
I can teach you how to get free browsing with a token of #550 only, message me at
One Love teach you how to get free browsing with a token of #550 on a whatsapp group during these difficult times with your pc.
NOTE: This is reteacheable.

This is what Nigerian movies websites use to download and upload large files at crazy speeds while taking small megabytes off your data plan.....

THEY ARE NOT USING UNLIMITED DATA PLAN
THIS IS WHAT THEY USE!!!

The arrival of coronavirus inevitably brought restrictions along with it, one of these restrictions are being locked in it could be a blessing and to some it could be a blessing.
As for me so far so good it has been nice as I got all I basically need
*Food
*Housing
*Electricity
BABA OF BOYS
DATA!!!
That is exactly where I'm going, I saw a thread on nairaland where people are still subscribing to unlimited data plan when they could be actually using only about 200megabytes for every 30Gigabytes being used with this method while browsing at mind blowing internet speeds For as low as $5 dollars @ #2000 per month.(REMEMBER THIS IS UNLIMITED)
For instance, I downloaded Prodigal Son Full Season @1080p for 25gigabytes and I remember using Glo Campus Booster 200 in about 23 minutes.
The screenshot above is only it's potential, the speeds may differ at times but can never lag.
All I needed was a VPS(Virtual Private Server) and small data, some also know it as RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol).

So What Is Remote Desktop Protocol?
It's basically a virtual PC that comes with most along with windows version and can be used for other things apart from browsing for free. But to enjoy it's almost free browsing benefits you have to get a private server that will give you login details and all you have to do is to open the Rdp on your PC and input your login details.
Remember that you're parting with just #2000 per month for almost free browsing when the lowest unlimited data plan in Nigeria is at #9000 with data cap for that matter, this is what Nigerian movies websites use to download and upload large files at crazy speeds while taking small megabytes off your data plan you can use 100mb to download full seasons of movies, watch live matches, browse on YouTube or ordinary browsing if you want .
STOP NIGERIAN INTERNET PROVIDERS FROM SCAMMING YOU WITH UNLIMITED PLANS THAT HAVE CAP!!!

This is not a cheat.
It's for life
No One can block you

I can teach you how to do this for a token of #550 only, message me at
One Love

Hello. Does this still work. Does it work on smartphones?

(1) (Reply)

Solve Nin Problems.. Corrections Of Names.reduction Of Date Of Birth. Solutions / Can You Imagine Your Suitcase Following You Around Just Like A Puppy? / Snake Born With Two Heads, Eats With Both (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.