Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Skin Becoming Brownish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Skin Becoming Brownish (519 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Becoming Brownish by VicM6: 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
please doctors in the house, I av been observing my skin hair changing from colour black to to somehow brownish....at first i thought mayb it was just temporary but this is almost 2 months and my skin hair has change from colour black to brown....pls what might be the cause?. NOTE. some of u might think am using cream that's why but the truth is that i av used cream on my skin it's over a year plus now. what i do use is shea butter and it's not always.. like 2wice in a week. please any solution to why my skin hair colour just started changing. please if possible, FP
Re: Skin Becoming Brownish by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 18, 2020
You're starving your skin of moisture

1 Like

Re: Skin Becoming Brownish by James4bright(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2020
A symptom of corona. sorry bro.
Re: Skin Becoming Brownish by smat101(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2020
You first notice this in your hands right?... You might be exposing your skin to unfriendly chemicals or too much sunlight...
Re: Skin Becoming Brownish by Geeksamir(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2020
James4bright:
A symptom of corona. sorry bro.
That harsh man
Corona like that grin grin
Re: Skin Becoming Brownish by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 18, 2020
ur depriving yourself of essential body nutrients thats why ur skin hair is turning brown.Try add more nutrients in your diet.include more fruits and vegetables in your diet then drink a lot of water and also try to rest.if u do this withing a week the colour of your hair will return to black.and also when i say water i dont mean beer or coke.i mean real water.drink lots of it.ur skin and body hair is being starved of body moisture.
Re: Skin Becoming Brownish by VicM6: 9:08pm On May 18, 2020
smat101:
You first notice this in your hands right?...
You might be exposing your skin to unfriendly chemicals or too much sunlight...
yes bro, u got it right... first noticed it on my hands o.... and i mostly deal with cement.... that's d nature of my job.
Re: Skin Becoming Brownish by VicM6: 9:09pm On May 18, 2020
lefulefu:
ur depriving yourself of essential body nutrients thats why ur skin hair is turning brown.Try add more nutrients in your diet.include more fruits and vegetables in your diet then drink a lot of water and also try to rest.if u do this withing a week the colour of your hair will return to black.and also when i say water i dont mean beer or coke.i mean real water.drink lots of it.ur skin and body hair is being starved of body moisture.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Skin Becoming Brownish by smat101(m): 6:31am On May 19, 2020
VicM6:
yes bro, u got it right... first noticed it on my hands o.... and i mostly deal with cement.... that's d nature of my job.
It's the cement that caused it...
Rub vasline or any oily cream before working.. and buy a plastic hand gloves it's worth it...
Re: Skin Becoming Brownish by VicM6: 8:14am On May 19, 2020
smat101:

It's the cement that caused it...
Rub vasline or any oily cream before working.. and buy a plastic hand gloves it's worth it...
thnks broi really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here ! I Need A True Loving ! I'm Based In USA. / See Photos Of Couple Involved In Murder/suicide Incident In Lagos / I Am Becoming More Careful My Dreams Always Come Through Step By Step.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.