Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,380 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? (544 Views)

Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by DenreleDave(m): 5:30am On May 19, 2020
For me ehnn, I wish God should just backdate time for me, like take me back to 15 years ago. I wasn't prepared enough for this current time, if only I had known that it will be like this, I should have been more prepared.

For me, I want Baba God to me back to 15 years ago so that I can prepare well

Oya share urs

Where is my guy? Omar09

Cc: lalasticlala seun take to promise land abeg
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by Oluromantic: 5:33am On May 19, 2020
Wish men and women could have same level of understanding and mental intelligence.. This world would be a much easier place almost like heaven
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by willyo(m): 5:36am On May 19, 2020
Wish i can marry Scarlett Johansson

1 Like

Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by DenreleDave(m): 5:37am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
我确实要求上帝向我展示自己,以便我相信他的存在。
Pls visit the nearest infection center... U need to be isolated
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by shamsin6300(m): 5:38am On May 19, 2020
I wish I am employed cry
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by Oluromantic: 5:44am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

你为什么这么说呢?
You're very correct
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by Oluromantic: 5:45am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

谢谢!
Na so 以便我相信他的
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by jawalis(m): 5:48am On May 19, 2020
Oluromantic:

Na so 以便我相信他的
He’s wrong. 相信他的相信他的 and 相信他的 especially when 相信他相信他的他的. But 相信他的

1 Like

Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by Oluromantic: 5:52am On May 19, 2020
jawalis:

He’s wrong. 相信他的相信他的 and 相信他的 especially when 相信他相信他的他的. But 相信他的
Exactly 以便我相信他的我确实要求上帝向我展示自己. Because 我确实要求上帝向我展示自己 and
信他的相信他的. He shd learn to 信他的相信他相信他相信他的他的
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by agohmamuda(m): 6:01am On May 19, 2020
willyo:

Take that back. I already asked God for her already.
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by HarunaWest(m): 6:04am On May 19, 2020
I imagined all the peoole living in peace and harmony.

1 Like

Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by willyo(m): 6:06am On May 19, 2020
agohmamuda:

Take that back. I already asked God for her already.
LOL. U still have Zoe Saldana to wish for. She's not taken yet
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by ABLESOFT2(m): 6:16am On May 19, 2020
Wish Dat Da Cure 4 Covid-19 Is Out
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by Lionessza6(f): 6:24am On May 19, 2020
I wish that African people could stop wishing for better days,snap grin& start going after the leaders * that are selling them short.
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by Lyydia(f): 6:25am On May 19, 2020
Forget anything I want at will wink
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by agohmamuda(m): 6:26am On May 19, 2020
willyo:

LOL. U still have Zoe Saldana to wish for. She's not taken yet
Had to google the name. She no fine reach my baby Scarlet. I fit manage Gal Gadot (wonder woman) but u go pay me to leave scarlet for you.
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by willyo(m): 6:34am On May 19, 2020
agohmamuda:

Had to google the name. She no fine reach my baby Scarlet. I fit manage Gal Gadot (wonder woman) but u go pay me to leave scarlet for you.
Zoe fine die. See her in COLUMBIANA. Sweet and Sleeky. Gadot is ok tho but i've only seen her in WONDER WOMAN. Look out for Krierston Wareing. Fine babe
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by dukeprince50: 6:38am On May 19, 2020
I wish I have an infinite amount of wishes
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by MJBOLT: 6:43am On May 19, 2020
that the wishes of everyone on this thread except mine do not happen grin
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by yanabasee1(m): 6:54am On May 19, 2020
I do not wish for anything.... I just want to keep living and try to make the most of my time with fruition....
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by Nobody: 7:44am On May 19, 2020
How I wish God can make a way for me to leave this shithole before it's too late embarassed
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by DenreleDave(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
that the wishes of everyone on this thread except mine do not happen grin

Badt guy
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by DenreleDave(m): 8:07am On May 19, 2020
willyo:
That tailor for ojodu berger?? grin
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by willyo(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

That tailor for ojodu berger?? grin
U know her?
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by agohmamuda(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2020
willyo:

Zoe fine die. See her in COLUMBIANA. Sweet and Sleeky. Gadot is ok tho but i've only seen her in WONDER WOMAN. Look out for Krierston Wareing. Fine babe

Ayanma. Ugly old woman. Scarlet or wonder woman. Wont mind having both grin
Re: Say One Thing You Wish Could Happen? by EmzyT: 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
I just wish I can disappear and Become a Tree in Europe than to be a human being in Nigeria sad

(1) (Reply)

. / hmmm / If You Want To Be Sure If A Pretty Girl LIKES You Then Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.