Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,107 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything (1286 Views)

Funmilayo Ogun: Seyi Makinde Is An Accidental Governor, He is Working For APC / Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by HeadShot: 9:49pm On May 21, 2020
Nobody is celebrating that fraud....

Efcc should invade the state

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by schweinsteiger: 9:52pm On May 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
leave so that our national problem would be minus 1. People like u are draging us backward with ur nepotism and negativity. Tufiakwa!

Bro you're just fooling around, the guy has presented his point, counter him with facts and stop arguing blindly like bat. Your type are the reason Nigeria politifians get away with everything. unfortunately majority of Nigeria reason backward like you, always avoiding to say things the way they're. God why did i find myself in this useless country?

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:05pm On May 21, 2020
NEROSKY:
This is his 5th year, 3 years to go, what has miss Ugwuanyi done for enugu people apart from misery? I'm waiting for your list of what she has achieved. sad

Oga, I am neither Gburugburu's media aide
nor his commissioner for information.
Do not ask me to furnish you with a list of his projects. You can easily ask any of his people on Nairaland to help you.
Alternatively you can use Google.
You said you hail from Gburugburu's countryside, why not go there and start your project count from Orba.

I am not in any way trying to defend the Governor. I have over time learnt to appreciate the good work done by people even when they still have so much left undone.

Meanwhile, you must refrain from calling him " our madam". Sometimes, we make monsters out of our leaders by use of derogatory labels on them.
If tomorrow Gburugburu becomes a public tyrant like Nyesom Wike just to prove to your likes that he is neither "madam" nor a softie, people like you will still come here to give him even worse labels.
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by FlordFlorez(m): 10:12pm On May 21, 2020
schweinsteiger:

Bro you're just fooling around, the guy has presented his point, counter him with facts and stop arguing blindly like bat. Your type are the reason Nigeria polifians get away with everything. unfortunately majority of Nigeria reason backward like you, always avoiding to say things the way they're. God why did i find myself in this useless country?
bro, u are as blind and clueless as the OP. The Gov. did this and that. What should he have done as alternative or which Gov. should we celebrate. None of the questions were answered. And u want me to educate u with facts. Trying to educate you guys will only make you more stupid. The 'likes' you crave so much for aren't coming. Work hard next time. I'm done with this your baseless and fruitless tread. Nonsense...
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

Oga, I am neither Gburugburu's media aide
nor his commissioner for information.
Do not ask me to furnish you with a list of his projects. You can easily ask any of his people on Nairaland to help you.
Alternatively you can use Google.
You said you hail from Gburugburu's countryside, why not go there and start your project count from Orba.

I am not in any way trying to defend the Governor. I have over time learnt to appreciate the good work done by people even when they still have so much left undone.

Meanwhile, you must refrain from calling him " our madam". Sometimes, we make monsters out of our leaders by use of derogatory labels on them.
If tomorrow Gburugburu becomes a public tyrant like Nyesom Wike just to prove to your likes that he is neither "madam" nor a softie, people like you will still come here to give him even worse labels.

I like your approach, but note this, we're calling him madam cos, he's one not because he's weak, is cos he's a pushover, all Nigeria position holder are tyrant, they can do anything they like with full impunity, including Buhari. Wike own is what you saw, Miss Ugwuanyi breaks shops and building in enugu like people breaking eggs or sound house in beach(no single compensation to one's livelyhood you took away, this same shop are where government collect levy such as eswama, permit, advert permit etc yearly) , all my life in enugu i never seen a more stupid governor, he's also a pushover. Following federal government lockdown schedules instead having his own timetable and understanding his people, no covid-19 case was born out from ENUGU, all was imported, either from North or UK
What was a sensible man supos to do to protect his people? Stop interstate travels, let no fly in or out. Not lock people indoor without providing a dime as palliatives,okay tell me is that not what a tyrant will do? Stopping you from fending for yourself and still not give you a dime to eat for weeks.

Well i would prefer Wike to our Miss bro
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by schweinsteiger: 10:42pm On May 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:
bro, u are as blind and clueless as the OP. The Gov. did this and that. What should he have done as alternative or which Gov. should we celebrate. None of the questions were answered. And u want me to educate u with facts. Trying to educate you guys will only make you more stupid. The 'likes' you crave so much for aren't coming. Work hard next time. I'm done with this your baseless and fruitless tread. Nonsense...

Bro crawl back to your shell, you're not only stupid, you're also foolish, celebrate who really? because he's using his pocket money to do anything right? your type is not supposed to be in NL, you should go to 2go, that's where people who reason with anus are. the op is right all this while, your foolishness is in hi-res

2 Likes

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by schweinsteiger: 10:44pm On May 21, 2020
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Sammy07: 10:51pm On May 21, 2020
FlordFlorez:

Your types are the one that makes Nigeria backward.

You don't reason objectively
You only see things from your perspective
You don't wants to be attacked.
You don't want people to counter you or criticize you.

1 Like

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:23pm On May 21, 2020
NEROSKY:

I like your approach, but note this, we're calling him madam cos, he's one not because he's weak, is cos he's a pushover, all Nigeria position holder are tyrant, they can do anything they like with full impunity, including Buhari. Wike own is what you saw, Miss Ugwuanyi breaks shops and building in enugu like people breaking eggs or sound house in beach(no single compensation to one's livelyhood you took away, this same shop are where government collect levy such as eswama, permit, advert permit etc yearly) , all my life in enugu i never seen a more stupid governor, he's also a pushover. Following federal government lockdown schedules instead having his own timetable and understanding his people, no covid-19 case was born out from ENUGU, all was imported, either from North or UK
What was a sensible man supos to do to protect his people? Stop interstate travels, let no fly in or out. Not lock people indoor without providing a dime as palliatives,okay tell me is that not what a tyrant will do? Stopping you from fending for yourself and still not give you a dime to eat for weeks.

Well i would prefer Wike to our Miss bro

You actually have a point in the instance of demolition of illegal structures which you referred to.
Taking away people's source of income without any form of palliative given to the victims or even relocation to a new place is inhuman and unconscionable.
Sometimes, some excesses of that nature are the handiwork of overzealous appointees who are willing, ready and prepared to do the unthinkable just so as to be seen as tough and strong by their superior, and to be considered for bigger appointments in the future.
Yes, you have a point.
That demolition in Enugu City was done without human face.
Gburugburu takes the full blame for that.
A serious governor should not let his appointees exaggerate their zeal for work by doing things beastly.

That still does not mean we should start running the man down with derogation.
I on my part have in the past here on Nairaland used uncomplimentary words to describe the man. And that's because I somehow felt he was moving at snail pace. I sort of expected a multitude of projects happening everywhere across the State.
I have since learned to patiently watch.
History watches too.
We are all part of it.
If by the end of this second tenure, nothing
transforming and life-changing had happened to Enugu State through his government, then I would go the whole hog in telling whoever that cares to listen that a public disaster walking on two legs wasted a whooping eight years in power with very little to show for the time and resources spent in office. By then, it would have been clear to everyone.

Again, I prefer to err on the side of optimism.
It costs nothing to be optimistic.

1 Like

Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by NEROSKY(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2020
Ugwuoke347

I beg to differ, start typing it now because we have 5 years wasted, 3 years left (These remaining years are for looting) How can you destroy people's livelihood without a dime or alternative as compensation? are they even educated? what is human development? You have good roads and made many people jobless and shopless, at the end they'll eat asphalt or street light? - I'm happy you're sensible enough to reason like human that you are not those inbuilt mumu replying

Our system, from Rep to senate, from senate to governor then back to senate, we're finished in this country - Please #BiafraExit should come let know if any thing different go dey.. i'm tired of this shithole
Re: You Guys Should Stop Celebrating Enugu State Governor -He's not Working anything by schweinsteiger: 5:31pm On May 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
leave so that our national problem would be minus 1. People like u are draging us backward with ur nepotism and negativity. Tufiakwa!

Hope you're currently chilling in your shell? grin mumu people like this guy too much in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Should Be Ceded To The South-east To Heal Civil War Wound- Olarewanju / #edodecides2020: Shooting Incident Orhionmwon LG, Hijack Of Election Materials / MEET Toluse Olorunnipa 1st Nigerian To Cover White House As Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.