Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer (601 Views)

My Experience With A Scammer And What Helped Me Out / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by supercase1(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2020
I was just catching fun online on Facebook, then I came accross a scammer who claimed to upgrade jamb scores for students and I decided to play along.he never knew I wanted to use him to catch cruise. please if you have a friend,cousin brother sister nephew etc who wrote jamb this year, please let them know that jamb upgrade and score is a big scam,and please nairalanders should note the phone number of this scammer.

Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by bigiyaro(m): 5:46pm On May 18, 2020
OP, you have not done anything, you can't prove anything with these screen shots.
Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by supercase1(m): 5:48pm On May 18, 2020
bigiyaro:
OP, you have not done anything, you can't prove anything with these screen shots.
So you want me to transfer money to him first and show you my account balance been deducted from before you go know say I do something grin
Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by ERockson: 7:31pm On May 18, 2020
The op should have fool him further as this is not enough conversation to nail the online thief

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by bigiyaro(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2020
supercase1:

So you want me to transfer money to him first and show you my account balance been deducted from before you go know say I do something grin
you should have asked him how he is going to do it, how much, what score is he going to add up for you, etc etc till the part were you will pretend to agree and then ask him for acct number, if he sends you the number, bam you nailed him.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by supercase1(m): 7:27am On May 19, 2020
bigiyaro:
you should have asked him how he is going to do it, how much, what score is he going to add up for you, etc etc till the part were you will pretend to agree and then ask him for acct number, if he sends you the number, bam you nailed him.
Ok but I wasn't dat interested in prolonging the conversation
Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by Nobody: 7:30am On May 19, 2020
supercase1:

You failed to prove he is not legit.
Thatz the only thing that can make him a fraudster here.
So did he take your money and fail to deliver?
Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by skyhighweb(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2020
u didnt do anything here u just jumped to conclusions quickly, u didn't waste his time or gave anyone hope
Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by bigiyaro(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2020
supercase1:

Ok but I wasn't dat interested in prolonging the conversation
yeah, I understand but can you imagine some fools still fall for this shit.
Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by Matthewdan(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2020
Watin dae worry dz 1 angry angry angry
Re: My Experience With A Jamb-upgrade Scammer by Hope4all967(f): 10:37pm On May 19, 2020
supercase1:
I was just catching fun online on Facebook, then I came accross a scammer who claimed to upgrade jamb scores for students and I decided to play along.he never knew I wanted to use him to catch cruise. please if you have a friend,cousin brother sister nephew etc who wrote jamb this year, please let them know that jamb upgrade and score is a big scam,and please nairalanders should note the phone number of this scammer.
mshewwww you only succeeded in my wasting my time. You should have contacted him on WhatsApp and see the tricks he will use and even get his account details to know his real name. Instead you only fool your self thinking you fool him

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience With SARS / Suspected Herdsmen Abducted One Injured Others In Ezzagu. / Video: How I Sold My Sister To People That Raped Her To Death (man Confesses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.