Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow (25458 Views)

Covid 19: Infected Nigerians Will Be Treated In China –FG / COVID-19 Infected Doctor Dies In Katsina - Dosoflux / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by techmo(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

The blood will be on his hands if anyone catches from the company or employee.

you don't know the guy.. he would simply act another drama and tender fake apology.. and make because-TV show some propaganda video to promote him and that's it

2 Likes

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:24pm On May 18, 2020
I am so impressed. This is so professional and I hope other States note the actions taking including the full drafting of the Academic Professionals to lead the drive.

Covid-19 fight is a war of intellectuals, not politicians.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by slivertongue: 7:24pm On May 18, 2020
hope they won't crucify you as they did on rice palliatives

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by xdunamis(m): 7:25pm On May 18, 2020
I don't know why I can't stop laughing after reading this comment. It caught me unaware.
How can somebody be so stupid? cry

Finnese001:
AFONJA AND CORONAVIRUS ARE LIKE 5&6
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:26pm On May 18, 2020
See speech from someone we'll versed on what is on ground. Not like Buhari that will even confuse the medical team with his incomprehensible speech.

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:28pm On May 18, 2020
Finnese001:
AFONJA AND CORONAVIRUS ARE LIKE 5&6

Because Afonjas are testing and taking the threat of the virus seriously, while other States are playing politics and refusing to test on a large scale.

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2020
However, the experts are carrying out a risk situation analysis and will be sending in their report before the end of May and this will determine our next steps.

Fantastic. I hope Wike is learning. Locking and bullying people is not in any way the best route to win the war against the virus.

Rivers State needs an urgent Risk Situation Analysis to determine the gravity of spread in the State before taking the next steps.

Wike needs to empower the Rivers State Ministry of Health to engage and form a tactical response team against Covid-19. All resources in the State openly channelled for the next actions.

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by seunowokade(m): 7:34pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by SolarEdge: 7:37pm On May 18, 2020
This man is overrated.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by livebyday(m): 7:39pm On May 18, 2020
techmo:

now you have decided to play neutral and not lean towards a section

lol your last ban must have made you have some sober reflection

Are you mental ?

Ban?

Smh .. grow up

My life doesn't revolve on nairaland, I actually have a job that can sometimes take me away for months on end , no time for nairaland

When you graduate you will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by techmo(m): 7:42pm On May 18, 2020
you know I could just quote the mod and tag rule 2 and set you up again for asking if I was mental, just like the rule 20 and telling mods how you go about harassing peoples mention

but since you just got back from the correctional facility and you seem reformed and less biased i'll let you enjoy the fresh air of being released

livebyday:

Are you mental ?

Ban?

Smh .. grow up

My life doesn't revolve on nairaland, I actually have a job that can sometimes take me away for months on end , no time for nairaland

When you graduate you will understand
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by livebyday(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:
you know I could just quote the mod and tag rule 2 and set you up again for asking if I was mental, just like the rule 20 and telling mods how you go about harassing peoples mention

but since you just got back from the correctional facility and you seem reformed and less biased i'll let you enjoy the fresh air of being released

[/s]

Like I said , when you finally graduate school you will discover there is more to life than this.

Don't bug me again

Read your books , bug those

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by MCIU1: 7:45pm On May 18, 2020
Zico5:
At least our governor is doing something. Let the populace know the company so that those that have done one business or the other can self isolate and report themselves for testing. Mega Churches In United States I don't know what the APC members down here want. U are castigating a proactive governor whereas ur vegetative president is no where to be found. Insensitive and mumu set of people.

Why not talk am now
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by techmo(m): 7:45pm On May 18, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Like I said , when you finally graduate school you will discover there is more to life than this.

Don't bug me again

Read your books , bug those

got my eyes on you again.. this time you vacation would last along time so prepare your alternate username and we shall burst that too
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Melaninprincess(f): 7:46pm On May 18, 2020
Has he named the company yet?

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by livebyday(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
techmo:

got my eyes on you again.. this time you vacation would last along time so prepare your alternate username and we shall burst that too
[/s]

Again like I said you should read your books and graduate well.then you will see how little time to have for here.

And when you do find the time , you make it count be reporting narcissistic tribalistic bigots like I do , off course when you have the energy for that

grin

Go and read your books , read hard graduate well and see what life offers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by techmo(m): 7:51pm On May 18, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Again like I said you should read your books and graduate well.then you will see how little time to have for here.

And when you do find the time , you make it count be reporting narcissistic tribalistic bigots like I do , off course when you have the energy for that

grin

Go and read your books , read hard graduate well and see what life offers

Bsc holder always fill they have arrived. well I graduated when you prolly were in ss1 and am talking Msc
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Oxtertee(m): 7:52pm On May 18, 2020
I hope is not MtnNg Ibadan head office at mobile area, ring road ibadan. undecided
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by livebyday(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2020
techmo:

Bsc holder always fill they have arrived. well I graduated when you prolly were in ss1 and am talking Msc

Bsc? grin

I rest my.case

Go away

Be a good lad, graduate well and land a good job then see how embarrassed you will feel when you look back at all the time you wasted here

Grow up kid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Jostoman: 7:55pm On May 18, 2020
techmo:
cool

Audio Governor looking for something to trend and chase clout with, tell us the freaking company so that people who had contact wouldn't disappear into thin air

24hours and the first contacts would continue to spread it more people

if he and his Deputy governor could claimed they spent whooping 1 billion when Oyo State had just less than 10 positive cases now with 38 cases, Oyo State might need world bank loan

how much is APC paying you for this work you are doing for them here
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Osidazz19: 7:56pm On May 18, 2020
Fake media Governor. Everything is stage managed.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 18, 2020
I guess most of this public office holders are possessed with the spirit of unveiling and launching.
We will unveil it tomorrow, abi?? So the accused will have time to come and negotiate

oshozondii:
Press Briefing by Governor Seyi Makinde, Head, Oyo State COVID-19 Task Force (May 18, 2020)

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1262432622128631810?s=19
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by NakedScience: 7:58pm On May 18, 2020
Zico5:
At least our governor is doing something. Let the populace know the company so that those that have done one business or the other can self isolate and report themselves for testing. I don't know what the APC members down here want. U are castigating a NakedScience governor whereas ur vegetative president is no where to be found. Insensitive and mumu set of people.
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Marshalemmy(m): 8:03pm On May 18, 2020
Why wait till tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by 6lam(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
The company is Ison BPO. They handle calls for mtn and airtel customer care. What's the big secret??

4 Likes

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 18, 2020
Babatunde40:
Let me guess

BAT
It’s not
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:33pm On May 18, 2020
Yksoul:
i beg lets lockdown oyo o mr governor i know the company...

...see this one wey dey look for job still dey shout 'lockdown'.
I said it! Most of the people who come online to support lockdown are either jobless or lazy.
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:34pm On May 18, 2020
audio virus
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Kingchuksero: 8:34pm On May 18, 2020
Nigeria my country. Life matters not to these so called leaders.. New York was one of the most affected States in the US,we noticed how the governor treated the issue, making briefing almost every day.. You want us to wait till tomorrow before announcing the company allowing more people to be infected as the clock ticks. Are these leaders actually schooled? Must everything and even the life of the masses be politicized in this country of ours? I fear Naija, I pity the people....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Bed Wetting In Adults! / Condoms Or Postinor 2 ( advice n vote) / Coronavirus: Quarantined Chinese In Lagos Airport Free Of Deadly Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.