Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow (25457 Views)

Covid 19: Infected Nigerians Will Be Treated In China –FG / COVID-19 Infected Doctor Dies In Katsina - Dosoflux / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Kobicove(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
Funlag:
So we have to pick a day just to name an organization Wehdone mr governor

I wonder o!
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by dadebayo1(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2020
What is the rush with religious homes? Only shows what it is all about

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Kay25(m): 8:38pm On May 18, 2020
Oh God let not anyone around me had paid a visit there ooo just around my area ni ke
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Victor08032(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2020
Mr LAMBA IS SMELLING FROM governor
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by drey076(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2020
6lam:
The company is Ison BPO. They handle calls for mtn and airtel customer care. What's the big secret??
I heard this too

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Muzikluva(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2020
It's an mtn office in ringroad jare. Keep your announcement sir.
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Drizzy5001(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2020
And some people will open their dirty mouth and say the virus na scam... Funny

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by christinme224(m): 8:57pm On May 18, 2020
we know the place already , isonbpo building Ibadan.....MTN/AIRTEL customer care .....
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2020
If e no be sumal, e go be yale foods
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by MT: 9:36pm On May 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
I am so impressed. This is so professional and I hope other States note the actions taking including the full drafting of the Academic Professionals to lead the drive.

Covid-19 fight is a war of intellectuals, not politicians.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

Lol. Intellectuals on paper without any known research breakthrough of international standards.
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:41pm On May 18, 2020
MT:

Lol. Intellectuals on paper without any known research breakthrough of international standards.

I hope you know researchers can make heard way studying reviewed journals. They must not hold electron microscope before they can make inputs that can help.
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by MT: 9:43pm On May 18, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I hope you know researchers can make heard way studying reviewed journals. They must not hold electron microscope before they can make inputs that can help.

You should have proof read your write up before posting. Don't come here to attempt to lecture me on research. Tell me any major researches they have been involved and the impact in the society. I don't deal in conjectures please.

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2020
MT:

You should have proof read your write up before posting. Don't come here to attempt to lecture me on research. Tell me any major researches they have been involved and the impact in the society. I don't deal in conjectures please.

Take your time and read journals of Abalaka and Maurice Iwu to start with.

Abalaka did a good work on curative vaccines which was novel at the time.
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by zoedew: 9:50pm On May 18, 2020
Governor Seyi Makinde has so far been a let down in this matter. In the early days of Covid-19 in Nigeria he played politics with the situation and endangered his life and that of other citizens as he went about organising and addressing political rallies and generally making light of the pandemic. When other states were locking down he had Oyo State residents roaming freely. Now when the situation is getting under control all over a drawback outbreak is on his careless hands ! And to think that Ibadan is very big and cosmopolitan settlement and presents a challenge in maintaining sound environmental health!

3 Likes

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Dipsaint(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2020
SUMAL/YALE Foods
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Truthshurts: 10:07pm On May 18, 2020
This is what the white man called GOBE aka YAWA
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by LincolnLynn(m): 10:07pm On May 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Audio
Senseless.
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2020
Nigerian politicians and unnecessary drama ! Egbon Makinde do you want to set up a committee to name this company or what exactly ?

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by LincolnLynn(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2020
paulsowande:
ISON
I was in the same line of thought with you..
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by LincolnLynn(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2020
techmo:

you don't know the guy.. he would simply act another drama and tender fake apology.. and make because-TV show some propaganda video to promote him and that's it
This one's blood boils at the mention of makinde.o je ma fi hate kill yourself.
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Legendguru: 11:43pm On May 18, 2020
Fake
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by suremanpatriot: 2:35am On May 19, 2020
This is clear witch hunt agaibst politicakl enemies.stop this mr govr dont be lik wike
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by Kennyceez: 6:20am On May 19, 2020
Why not unveil it now. Nigerians and drama. It is well.
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by wezzyjasified(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2020
oshozondii:
Press Briefing by Governor Seyi Makinde, Head, Oyo State COVID-19 Task Force (May 18, 2020)

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1262432622128631810?s=19

Company that we know already
What is there to be picking date before revealing name of company for people’s safety
Audio Governor

Company name starts from S.....
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by GEEBITE: 8:12am On May 19, 2020
Curious why you keep mutating from Solmus design to Solmus and now techmo wink
techmo:

wink

what is Solmus and why are you helloing it

grin
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by seunlayi(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2020
Many people are insensitive to vital issue. They need to do a thorough contact compilation of the infected and their contact before they run away, the company need to be protected from likely vandalism, they don't want to create panic on this situation......
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by oodua1stson: 9:49am On May 19, 2020
Someone yesterday told me it's sumal/Yale foods
Re: Makinde To Reveal Name Of The Company With 38 COVID-19 Infected Workers Tomorrow by dfrost: 3:28pm On May 20, 2020
Please has Oga Seyi revealed the name yet? Today was yesterday. cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Stop Bed Wetting In Adults! / Condoms Or Postinor 2 ( advice n vote) / Coronavirus: Quarantined Chinese In Lagos Airport Free Of Deadly Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.