Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. (97592 Views)

"I Want A Smart And Intelligent Girl With Big Backside"—Laycon. / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Video: Meet Harmony, The Highly Intelligent Human Like Sexrobot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 20, 2020
Heathrow44:

Are gals in Nigeria good conversationalist? Yes or no? Oh hail!!/defender of the female rights in nigeria!!
You don't meet the sensible ones. I've met lots that are good conversationalists.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by princeogbeide1(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2020
Lostz:
which hole do you want your hand inside before believing?

to me she is just trying to impress you. intelligent girls do it all the time.

since she is masculine and probably ugly...... according to you......her only chance of getting a man is through her brain

Wisdom oohhhh.... na waaa
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:
But some people no get sense sha.

So people taking professional courses and all are boring with low sex life? They are brilliant, not intelligent? Lmao

How can someone be so stupid all because you want to counter a moniker? How? grin
We tire oh. Zombies walking around nowadays call themselves human beings.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
I wish I could like this post a million times. Imagine them following dumb asses that call themselves celebrities everywhere and they expect to find intelligent people. You wonder why shows like Gulder ultimate search, who wants to be a millionaire and other wonderful shows are stopped while BB Naija and other useless shows are excelling? In a country where peak milk mathematics winner get #100,000 grand price where useless shows winners get millions. Yet some entity feel they are entitled to intelligence some people struggle to get in a society where it isn't readily available or promoted. Funny lots!

BTW have you seen Afro? grin grin grin

Ariza are you aware there is a difference between "brillance" & "intelligence, peak milk program is for brillant minds , maybe BBN is a stupid show or whatever buh i av heard & since intelligent mind peak on that same show ... you can't listen tolu, angel or uti and say these guys are dull.
There are intelligence minds that would prefer to watch a bbn over a peak milk mathematic show .... cos there are one or two things that can be picked frm bbn that correlates with life buh how do we apply fx= ax^2 +bx+ c to our everyday activities & challenges after school.
Femi showoolu is another face behind gulder ultimate search ...google is profile.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 20, 2020
ericsmith:

Are you insinuating a mo'cheddah is more successful than a busty mercy johnson grin
Perhaps you forgot Oprah is busty grin av you seen omotola nyash, still 4 dat nigga that will prove to me a figure 8 like kim west is dull or lacks reasoning. As much as i respect ur choice it guarantees nothing

You were on point until you mentioned Kim, that nyash is modified, it is was edited.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Swinger60(f): 11:14am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

In all sincerity, you don’t always need intellect to keep good marriage. You even need to exercise a good level of foolishness to tolerate another human for life. grin grin
Poco baby..., you are so right about this.

Wow.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by EleventhWeirdo: 11:22am On May 20, 2020
Exc2000:
female engineering student and an electric engineering student for that matter. abeg she go smart, engineering and medicine students are always very smart
Anybody can be smart, not necessarily about fields of endeavors. I have seen philosophy students that are crazily intelligent, and have met dumb engineering folks who are just about academics, with lil problem solving skills
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by GeniusHawlah(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2020
arthorjnr:

OP, if you enjoyed her company so much, I don't see the problem.
Sex will come. Might be from her or another female but don't ruin this with lust.
Sex is one thing but sitting down and having a long intelligent convo with a Female is another thing.
I should ask for your account details but I'm broke. I like your comment bro!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Liliantalks: 11:30am On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

In all sincerity, you don’t always need intellect to keep good marriage. You even need to exercise a good level of foolishness to tolerate another human for life. grin grin
lol swears
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by arthorjnr(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2020
GeniusHawlah:
I should ask for your account details but I'm broke. I like your comment bro!

Great minds think alike bro.
Your thought process is a great one.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Bonnywest: 11:41am On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st December 2019. I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling.

As a man with good heart, I decided to help a little sister. I offered my help and I can bet my left balls that she was pleased as she smiled back and agreed without reluctancy. She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. I didn't mind, I was only interested in one thing to chop and clean mouth. I collected the sack from her hand with ease, showing no weakness. We started matching to where she will enter keke that is going to her direction. When we reached where she will enter keke, I asked for her number and she said, I should call my own instead that she is going to call me. I called my number, but I noticed she was not writing it down any where. I asked her why, she told me that the number is already stored in her brain. I doubted it and asked her to call it. With the speed of light she vomited the number for me. I was so impressed. She promised to call me but she refused to tell me when.

I have always been in control when I am involve with any lady, but this one, I was the one anxious waiting for her to call me. After waiting for the whole of December, I gave up and stopped expecting. On friday, 3rd january 2020, she called to wish me happy new year. I was so excited, and still I don't know why I was excited. I called her back in the evening to ask her if she will be free on Sunday, that I want to take her out. She agreed and we fixed 4pm at genesis located in leventis at Enugu.

Having dated so many girls, I know how girls think, so I am always ahead of them. Thinking I was dealing with a random girl, by 4pm I started coming out from my house when she called that she is already there. I lied that I was helping an accident victim that I will soon be there. I arrived 30 minutes late and apologized which I have never done because I am always earlier. It has been the other way round, the girls apologizing. We went inside and sat comfortably talking. I got to know she is in second year studying electrical engineering at UNN. All my life, I have never met a girl as highly intelligent as her. She was so versatile in every aspect. We discussed politics and I got to know that her favourite tv show is journalist hangout. We talked football, her analysis of why she thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo was top notch. She countered every of my defense of Ronald intelligently. I was perplexed and shocked. We ordered for their useless fried rice and drinks and ate. She brought out 1k and gave to me. She said I should use it and support whatever I am paying. She even paid more than half of what we ate.

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."
On top of the bad thing wey dey your mind to do you still the mention the Holy book. Continue we are watching you... I hope u don't end up putting your hand in a snake hole
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Bayurzx: 11:41am On May 20, 2020
That is not just intelligence I have met a lot of intelligent women and she is nothing like that, that is intelligence and wisdom. If you are not interested oga send her contact.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by panmunium(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2020
This girl is more intelligent than you are, go look for your type bro

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Sammiel: 11:50am On May 20, 2020
maasoap:

It's not your story, try to remember that.
Agreed. But the OP wanted us to comment on his shared experience, (otherwise he would have posted it in the diary section of the forum) and what you quoted above is how I felt about his story. No hard feelings.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by piamily(f): 11:58am On May 20, 2020
grin if that’s your way of weighing intelligence , you’re very far from it .
DenreleDave:

Are u pained??
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Asazwalingwa: 12:01pm On May 20, 2020
Randy100:
It was a hot afternoon of saturday 21st December 2019. I was sweating profusely like a christmas he-goat. I was busy minding my business and walking on the pedestrial side when I saw a small girl who I later got to know to be 19 years. She was carrying a school bag at her back and also a sack full of book on the hand, I could see she was struggling.

As a man with good heart, I decided to help a little sister. I offered my help and I can bet my left balls that she was pleased as she smiled back and agreed without reluctancy. She was beautiful though slim with no nyash and a tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. I didn't mind, I was only interested in one thing to chop and clean mouth. I collected the sack from her hand with ease, showing no weakness. We started matching to where she will enter keke that is going to her direction. When we reached where she will enter keke, I asked for her number and she said, I should call my own instead that she is going to call me. I called my number, but I noticed she was not writing it down any where. I asked her why, she told me that the number is already stored in her brain. I doubted it and asked her to call it. With the speed of light she vomited the number for me. I was so impressed. She promised to call me but she refused to tell me when.

I have always been in control when I am involve with any lady, but this one, I was the one anxious waiting for her to call me. After waiting for the whole of December, I gave up and stopped expecting. On friday, 3rd january 2020, she called to wish me happy new year. I was so excited, and still I don't know why I was excited. I called her back in the evening to ask her if she will be free on Sunday, that I want to take her out. She agreed and we fixed 4pm at genesis located in leventis at Enugu.

Having dated so many girls, I know how girls think, so I am always ahead of them. Thinking I was dealing with a random girl, by 4pm I started coming out from my house when she called that she is already there. I lied that I was helping an accident victim that I will soon be there. I arrived 30 minutes late and apologized which I have never done because I am always earlier. It has been the other way round, the girls apologizing. We went inside and sat comfortably talking. I got to know she is in second year studying electrical engineering at UNN. All my life, I have never met a girl as highly intelligent as her. She was so versatile in every aspect. We discussed politics and I got to know that her favourite tv show is journalist hangout. We talked football, her analysis of why she thinks Messi is better than Ronaldo was top notch. She countered every of my defense of Ronald intelligently. I was perplexed and shocked. We ordered for their useless fried rice and drinks and ate. She brought out 1k and gave to me. She said I should use it and support whatever I am paying. She even paid more than half of what we ate.

I came back, lost in thought about her, I was so impressed. I picked up my phone and texted her "God bless your father for raising a great daughter like you. Good night." I have been doubting if truly she is a girl, or if I have a Bobrisky situation here. Just like Thomas in the bible, who said "I won't beleive untill I put my hand inside that hole."

tiny breast that you could mistaken as a big pimple. YOU'RE A BAD PERSON
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Asazwalingwa: 12:02pm On May 20, 2020
Randy100:

We ordered for their useless fried rice. I REPEAT, YOU'RE A BAD PERSON.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 20, 2020
illitrate:

You were on point until you mentioned Kim, that nyash is modified, it is was edited.

Alol ! i really feel like removing my clothes to fight you rite now ... don't insult my woman, one funny thing you don't know is she makes more money with her brain than her ass ... she has a consistent ways of coming up with viable initiatives that guarantees profit. grin i love that bitch.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Please share with your brothers where and how you meet these women. Seeing that they are so intelligent, they keep attracting “dumb hoes“.

cheesy cheesy
its simple. The intelligent girls (IGs) are usually the quiet and lonely ones. When they talk/contribute to anything they make a whole lot of sense...
Soo for you to start a convo with them you need to drop your getting laid plan outside and act like a matured somebody. Try to find out what topics interests them most and stage them on areas you know you can't loose...
Well if she wins just accept defeat, she will feel happy then tell her you look forward to another round in the future.
But if she looses (not to worry the IGs accept defeat), just tell her you're glad to have a worthy feminine opponent

Either way just make her feel good. Afterwards be engaging in intelligent discussions with her and her friends from time to time and make intelligent contributions from time to time in meetings in your organisation and she will gradually start falling. Then you can invite her over and gradually bring in that your get laid plan.

Just make sure you don't try to force it. Go for the IG that you know you're smarter than because some of them will use you to jest in front of their girlfriends if you're dumb...

P.S: IGs tend to be attracted to guys who are smarter than they are.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by AfroKnight: 12:21pm On May 20, 2020
pocohantas:

That hasn’t answered her question or mine though. Love intelligent women indeed.

grin grin

What? You actually expected me to answer that question? Lol. Come on.

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 20, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

I smell lies. Ur man wey go don run go write am for paper.

I have the numbers of all my hookups and every member of my extended family off hand including those I don't call.
I've had the record since 7years now. Some people are just good with numbers, and they would thrive in a Maths related course... If you've watched Suits(tvseries) you would understand
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 20, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol. You should not be triggered.

All we have reiterated on this thread is, we love intelligent women. The exception (for some of us) is intelligent feminists. Otherwise, we’re good with smart women. And if she has an appealing appearance, that’s a bonus.

A glance through the thread will show you guys encouraging him to treat her well particularly as a response to his double entendre.

Man says she’s smart, we say she’s a catch because that’s not common these days. No offence.
No one is triggered here, i'm not, poco isn't. I can't be triggered by words of people who don't know what they are saying. grin

I'm not doubting some men want intelligent ladies, my question is describe one.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2020
Wat if she's on nairaland readin all dis.
U don cast
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by AfroKnight: 1:03pm On May 20, 2020
Ariza:
No one is triggered here, i'm not, poco isn't. I can't be triggered by words of people who don't know what they are saying. grin

I'm not doubting some men want intelligent ladies, my question is describe one.

I might as well define “cup” while am at it.

You actually expected me to humour you with a definition?

Really? grin

You say you’re not triggered. That’s fine. My experience and that of other men on the thread say women like that girl are rare. You disagree or not? Your problem.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by stchinedu: 1:16pm On May 20, 2020
Enoch07:
so to cut this long story short, you want to put your hand "inside that hole" to be sure abi? black man Thomas

I tire o

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by OKTolu: 1:22pm On May 20, 2020
So the text message you sent her is the end of your story ..... just wondering

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 20, 2020
AfroKnight:

I might as well define “cup” while am at it.

You actually expected me to humour you with a definition?

Really? grin

You say you’re not triggered. That’s fine. My experience and that of other men on the thread say women like that girl are rare. You disagree or not? Your problem.
Oh well, you had your chance.

Clearly some of you won't recognize Intelligence even if it is standing on your noses. No pun intended. Just a fact!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by rosy1992(f): 1:38pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

U be igbo abi coz see as hair full ur chest
That is effect of light and shade.
Next time look carefully before making false assumptions.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:
That is effect of light and shade. Next time look carefully before making false assumptions.
U mean light made hair ful ur chest
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by rosy1992(f): 1:56pm On May 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

U mean light made hair ful ur chest
Does it look like hair, so you expect me to bare my chest before you believe. Well I don't don't care. Think whatever you like.
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by DenreleDave(m): 1:59pm On May 20, 2020
rosy1992:

Does it look like hair, so you expect me to bare my chest before you believe. Well I don't don't care. Think whatever you like.

Pic pls... Ur bare
Re: My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. by thymm: 2:36pm On May 20, 2020
How I wish someone can bring the girl this op talked about to see the post he's made about her

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.