Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6144 Views)

Need Some Advice Plz / I Need Advice Plz / My Aunt Is Single At 48, Advice Plz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by LadySarah: 11:28pm On May 18, 2020
Oya Divorec ha nah cos her hymen is broken because it was you that installed it.

Men with 100 body counts will invade this thread soon.

She was celibate then. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: . by Fragility6: 11:47pm On May 18, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
You people will be bringing your trivial marriage issues to Nairaland every time as if this is a counseling office.

Your wife shits 14 times a day, you'll rush to tell us.
Your wife lied about having big breasts, you'll rush to tell us.
You wife cheats on you with your side chick's daddy, you'll rush to tell us.

Okay now, what do you want us to tell you? she said she took the virginity herself noni, what do you want to hear from us? That it is a lie?

A lot of you are very immature and have no business being married if you cannot handle simple issues in your marriage without running like cowardly chickens to Nairaland. Oya divorce her and send her packing since there was no hymen in her vagina. Brainless goat.
E neva reach quarrel na
Re: . by Kobicove(m): 12:04am On May 19, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
[s][/s]
If I were to use your sense as collateral to get loan from the bank, na 500# dem go give me

Return your mummy's phone to her, it's bed time!
Re: . by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:12am On May 19, 2020
Op please ignore all these nonsense and love your wife dearly. What will her virginity add to your life?

I am a married man and will advise you not to bother about what will crash your marriage. Your success and failure in life henceforth is beckoned on how you manage your home. Stop seeking advice from kids in nairaland.

Love your wife so that she will bring the blessings you need to succeed. She has not cheated, she has not stopped cooking.
Be warned, you need her now more than ever.

1 Like

Re: . by uchman(m): 12:19am On May 19, 2020
50% of girls lied to their husband to be about their viginity whenever they observed that the man is serious about the marrying them...

This is one lie you must let go without mentioning it, just because no one is perfect and body no be firewood...

This should not stop you from getting married to her and dont take this particular lie serious because she love you and was desperate for the marriage...

Abeg forgive her because to me, it's nothing...

Pray she has good character... shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Prymestrr(m): 12:27am On May 19, 2020
flokii:
@OP were you a virgin before you got married to her? If your answer is No, then fvck off
Op never claimed to be a virgin from what you can read up there.
He clearly asked for sex before marriage which was not out of place but was turned down with the virgin card.
So what is your point exactly abi you just rush to comment anything?

2 Likes

Re: . by Martinez39s(m): 12:36am On May 19, 2020
grin grin grin

Re: . by Nobody: 12:38am On May 19, 2020
Justice128:
I dated her for 8 months which i engaged her but during our dating period i realy had the desire to have sex with her which she said no until our wedding night which i asked her why she said because she is a virgin. Now i have got married to her, on our honey moon i discoverd she is not a virgin and i asked what happend to the virginity and she said she took it by her self to avoid much pain. Right now many thoughts are running on my head, am confused and angry i dont really know how to act on this issue because i think that she is lying to me and why will she lie?, i love her but right now it is complicated, could it be she has been seeing another man b4 our marriage. Talk to me plz.

That too is a lie grin

She was receiving it from different menz before she got married. Y'all niggas is dumb. Allowing these hoes play you like this grin cheesy
Re: . by ekaF(f): 12:44am On May 19, 2020
uchman:
50% of girls lied to their husband to be about their viginity whenever they observed that the man is serious about the marrying them...

Isn't that deception?
You're saying 50% of girls decieve men into marriage.
So you're saying he should stick with with a representative of 50% of the deceptive population when there is a 50% population of sincere women out there.

1 Like

Re: . by uchman(m): 1:10am On May 19, 2020
ekaF:

Isn't that deception?
You're saying 50% of girls decieve men into marriage.
So you're saying he should stick with with a representative of 50% of the deceptive population when there is a 50% population of sincere women out there.

Brother,
We should not pinpoint on every flaws we see in marriage...

You must bear in mind that we are all humans and blood flows in our veins...
Conji can hold anybody and the issue of virginity may be complicated when properly looked into...

As a matured man, there are lies you will overlook in marriage, only when you noticed that the liar lied just to clear his or her head and not that the person does not love you( even you fit lie in a difficult situation to clear your head )

Bible accounted for people that lied just to clear their heads like the case of Abraham.

You dont have to point a finger on a lady because she lied about her virginity when you are guilty of same offence...

HE WITHOUT SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE!

What you expected from the lady is to hold herself before marriage even if conji dey hol am die?

You yourself,
are you a Virgin?

Na the guyman Bleep up, he for done collect since come dey there dey dull because I know that if he had discovered this before marriage, e no go too pain am...
But now...

E pain am well well...
Re: . by ekaF(f): 1:11am On May 19, 2020
Dear poster,
Your anger and confusion are not misplaced.
It is not uncommon for we ladies to decieve men in this way.

A stunt like this makes a man question the relationship, her loyalty and even her psyche.

The reason this trick works is because they know that most men are not ready to do what it takes to divorce the woman usually because of religious reasons or some "Africa induced' stigma.

The way I see it there are two options

1. Remain in the marriage and HOPE she is the person you THINK she is even if your trust in her is and love for her has dropped significantly or....

2. Annul the marriage, deal with the 'consequences' and move on as a wiser person.

It's up to you.

I hope your story is not real. Because this is not something I'd wish for any responsible guy

2 Likes

Re: . by lilyheaven: 1:58am On May 19, 2020
She is not lying , she masturbates.
She may not enjoy sex , that much
Re: . by flyingdutchman(m): 2:01am On May 19, 2020
You all need to grow up. The OP is not talking about the value of the virginity. He is concerned about being lied to. She could simply have been honest with him, no big deal. If she can lie about something as fundamental as this, then what else is she capable of? Women with scores of body counts have confided in their boyfriends who later got married to them, what is difficult here?

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:18am On May 19, 2020
lefulefu:
op take it in good faith..maybe she is a secondary virgin cheesy
That kind of lie shows the wife has passed the status of secondary virgin, she can only pass for a university virgin. cheesy

Bros don suffer no be small, I just hope he hadn't planned to use that virginity as collateral somewhere.grin grin
Re: . by MummyIMadeIt: 2:54am On May 19, 2020
what if it's not really the status quo of the virginity the Op is worried about, but more about the width of that sensitive region of his spouse. :

I am just trying to imagine the Husbands reaction on diving into such ocean he thought as a well. shocked

If this is the case then Ops anger can't be quantified at such betrayal of trust. angry

As notable persons had said, he just need to let go of the whole situation but not without a strong frowning at his spouse for such betrayal. undecided

It's important you let her know your view on the matter once and for all. Please don't escalate nor bring up the issue again and move on with your union. embarassed

Happy married life grin

1 Like

Re: . by galadima77(m): 3:03am On May 19, 2020
Dobson43:
cry

It is rather amusing and at the same moment annoying when guys jump into a thread and make unsound conjunctures.

Op stated that his wife refused him sex on the grounds that she was a virgin while they were dating. That's deception. I believe that the Op fast tracked the marriage on account of this. At the end, he didn't get what he bargained for. This is regrettable and should not be handled with frivolity.

This matter is indeed a grave issue. The foundation of every marriage is built on trust. Marriages crash these days when trust is not longer served. So it's of utmost importance to at least indulge the Op. The flimsy reason the wife doled out is insulting to ones sensibilities. So she was pleasuring herself, and while at it, she broke her hymen while her finance was burning with sexual overtures. Putting this matter mildly, she has a lot of explanations to give.

My advice to the Op is to throw in the towel and walk away. When things ain't adding up, my brother, subtract yourself. There is not any constraints to keep you in shackles under the disguise of marriage when it's sanctity has been violated.

Op, her primary weapon is deception and she has dropped a single........hope you had a rubber when you had the chance to dance. Because other lies that would tumble out of that lady would leave your ancestors dizzy.

Gbam!!! This here, is the reality.
Re: . by emmaodet: 3:19am On May 19, 2020
flokii:
@OP were you a virgin before you got married to her? If your answer is No, then fvck off

The way some of you think, it's really a grate concern for the wellbeing of this nation.Someone deceives him with virginity and you are here saying if he is a virgin himself, whatever happens to coming clean and telling the guy from the beginning that am not a virgin.Why do you people like condoning deceits and manipulations.
How will she feel if the same man deceived her into marriage with fake lives like a borrowed car, using uncle's apartment etc as his own while the girl later gets to know.
I am sorry but with this mindset, i guess the future of nigeria is bleak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by emmaodet: 3:21am On May 19, 2020
Kobicove:

Do you want to use her virginity as collateral to get a loan from the bank? undecided

Must he use the virginity to get a loan before seeing the deceit in such relationship? of course, most people won't see it until it happens to them.
Re: . by emmaodet: 3:28am On May 19, 2020
Cioccolata:
So your wife's worth is determined by a piece of skin, hymen... Guy, choke on it.

A snake and manipulator of a lady who lies easily is far less worth a piece of skin called hymen.
Such a woman shouldn't be dated not to talk of marrying.
Today we think it is just hymen but such people are also the ones who deceives a partner by lying that they are single when they have a baby from a previous relationship with their mother in the village. Such person can easily engage in paternity fraud by giving you another man's kid.
It is never about the hymen but the trait and character of most ladies and i guess that is why you didn't see anything wrong in what she did.
A bird of same feather, flocks together

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:30am On May 19, 2020
J111333:
That kind of lie shows the wife has passed the status of secondary virgin, she can only pass for a university virgin. cheesy

Bros don suffer no be small, I just hope he hadn't planned to use that virginity as collateral somewhere.grin grin

Re: . by emmaodet: 3:31am On May 19, 2020
donbachi:
Some people are happy today,all because they let go of somethings..if u truely love her,take her word..secondly,maybe she was not seeing anybody,but had a relationship before or she was raped.

Love who? such a person? whatever happens to opening up if raped?
WHy do we like having excuses for women for God sake?
If the man had deceived her with fake lifestyle like borrowed car and apartment from uncle to deceive her and regularly borrowed clothes from friends, will you people be giving these ridiculous excuses? and tell the woman to look beyond the deceit and continue with such marriage all in the name of SCAM called LOVE?

4 Likes

Re: . by emmaodet: 3:36am On May 19, 2020
emillysmigael:
I think she lied to you... but since you are now married, quickly let it slide and enjoy your marriage. There are more important Beautiful and uglier things in marriage than virginity

Nooo noo nooo,
Quickly let it slide? as if nothing happened and it's okay? A big deceit like this? if the man had deceived her with a well furnished 3 bedroom flat with a toyota camry while staying in a 1 room face me i face you, would you have let it quickly slide? so that they can enjoy the stupid marriage aka scam?
I don't think there is anything to enjoy in this useless marriage.
The foundation is wrong, how much more should he expects? tomorrow maybe a paternity fraud from such woman? or a surprise baby kept with her mum in the village etc
Divorce the useless bitch op.
Re: . by emmaodet: 3:43am On May 19, 2020
Easybela:
grin Situations like this actually means that many guys may have promised her marriage but left her after "digging",now ,babe wants to settle down and somehow she decided to play smart,I mean somebody must bear the consequences and somehow again, you fell into the picture and she outsmarted you grin.
You don buy market be say you don buy market,forget it and move on,the deed has been done. If you are lucky she has a wonderful character, use that one and console yourself, learn to love her and move on," for better for worse",remember.

Which USELESS for better for worse? and when have women started adhering to such vows? both home and abroad, women initiates over 85% of divorce especially when the man loses his job, shouldn't they remember such vow then?
@op, Divorce that useless woman because psychologically, you will never be the same with the woman again all your life. Talk is cheap, reality is real.
He was deceived and outsmarted and to avoid such a thing occurring in future, such people should be used as a scapegoat for future Scammers
Re: . by emmaodet: 3:48am On May 19, 2020
Dobson43:
cry

It is rather amusing and at the same moment annoying when guys jump into a thread and make unsound conjunctures.

Op stated that his wife refused him sex on the grounds that she was a virgin while they were dating. That's deception. I believe that the Op fast tracked the marriage on account of this. At the end, he didn't get what he bargained for. This is regrettable and should not be handled with frivolity.

This matter is indeed a grave issue. The foundation of every marriage is built on trust. Marriages crash these days when trust is not longer served. So it's of utmost importance to at least indulge the Op. The flimsy reason the wife doled out is insulting to ones sensibilities. So she was pleasuring herself, and while at it, she broke her hymen while her finance was burning with sexual overtures. Putting this matter mildly, she has a lot of explanations to give.

My advice to the Op is to throw in the towel and walk away. When things ain't adding up, my brother, subtract yourself. There is not any constraints to keep you in shackles under the disguise of marriage when it's sanctity has been violated.

Op, her primary weapon is deception and she has dropped a single........hope you had a rubber when you had the chance to dance. Because other lies that would tumble out of that lady would leave your ancestors dizzy.

Exactly bro, Exactly.

Check my replys on this thread, i really frowned against what the woman did a lot.
The man should walk away.
Today is hymen, tomorrow may be a stepson with her mother, next is paternity fraud from a useless pregnacy from a thug outside.

1 Like

Re: . by emmaodet: 3:49am On May 19, 2020
temblor1:
You just reminded me of my new catch, I don sow seed finish remaining to travel down for harvest uncle coro no gree... cry
Chai make nobody trespass try harvest my farm. If this lockdown reach month end, nna na to sow kaftan follow goats for trailer heading down south remain oooo.... angry
My stomach don begin dey do me somehow. embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: . by emmaodet: 3:54am On May 19, 2020
LadySarah:
Oya Divorec ha nah cos her hymen is broken because it was you that installed it.

Men with 100 body counts will invade this thread soon.

She was celibate then. Deal with it.

Why the lie then? when she knows she is bleeping and deceiving the guy not to bleep her?
@op, Divorce the Useless whoore
Re: . by ATTemi: 4:15am On May 19, 2020
“She took it by herself”.

Talk to yourself.
Re: . by Arthur2021: 4:45am On May 19, 2020
flokii:
you ladies can't stomach what you dish out on men,why insult him?
Ladies will run their mouths of men threads,insult redpillers mothers and sisters unprovoked but if the reverse was the case you will say the men here bash women.

His virginity isn't a concern here ,non virgins can marry virgins since rich men can marry broke ladies.
You ladies insist on hypergamy, we men insist of chastity.
This is depriving us of our choices

If a man lies about working in Nnpc and its later discovered it's a lie,will you say the Lady has no right yo complain of the blue since she doesn't also have a high income job?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 5:22am On May 19, 2020
Justice128:
I dated her for 8 months which i engaged her but during our dating period i realy had the desire to have sex with her which she said no until our wedding night which i asked her why she said because she is a virgin. Now i have got married to her, on our honey moon i discoverd she is not a virgin and i asked what happend to the virginity and she said she took it by her self to avoid much pain. Right now many thoughts are running on my head, am confused and angry i dont really know how to act on this issue because i think that she is lying to me and why will she lie?, i love her but right now it is complicated, could it be she has been seeing another man b4 our marriage. Talk to me plz.
Why would she lie? Because that's what girls are good at. Look guy, forget about virginity and hope she will still got a good behavior over time and she doesn't sneak around to fvck the nigga

The part she took her own virginity got me thinking. Did she used carrot or cucumber?

1 Like

Re: . by karkinase(m): 5:48am On May 19, 2020
OP ur wife is a cheap liar...Anyway it depends on you..evaluate and watch her closely...But I wouldn't expect anything better from a liar.. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by Preferito(m): 6:12am On May 19, 2020
flokii:
This is not a matter of being virgin or not. This is a matter of not saying the truth. If she had told him that she was not a virgin it still wouldn't change anything from the love he has for her. What sense does it make for her to say that she took her virginity by herself?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Broke Up With My Boyfrind Because He Is A Yahoo Guy / Girl Passed Out Naked After Several Rounds Of Sex With Boyfriend. (graphic Pic) / What Is The One Thing You Don't Like About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.