Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (79589 Views)

My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by purplecoco(f): 3:21am On May 28, 2020
9JERIAN:
hello it’s me again
Yes. It’s you again
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Samdelzon(m): 4:50am On May 28, 2020
xrucifix05:
How can other flight attendants assist you if don't give tips. Learn how to give tips, its gonna help you all the way.
Most sensible advice on this thread!!!!!������
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Genniez(f): 5:52am On May 29, 2020
Chuky7:

she was amazing...I lie you not..

how you suggest I get in contact with her?local or international flight? If local go to there head office (cabin crew changing room) just stand by you will fortunate to see her pass by as some of us often come to either drop or pick up our uniform.. But if its international aww I'm lost. smiley
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Cyanife(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2020
Chuky7:

you work in an Airport?
Sure
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Candyness(f): 11:33am On May 31, 2020
Chinwe4real:

What if she is engaged or in a committed relationship?

I wish you luck though.

May what is yours find you.

Amen.

Hiya. You very ugly if I may say
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chinwe4real(f): 8:00pm On May 31, 2020
Candyness:

Hiya. You very ugly if I may say

In your eyes, not mine.

�����
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Candyness(f): 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chinwe4real:

In your eyes, not mine.

�����

Darlin you are ugly. I know ugly. You can grow out of it if you loose weight dear
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
Candyness:

Darlin you are ugly. I know ugly. You can grow out of it if you loose weight dear
Since when do weight loss make someone beautiful.And by the way,chinwe4real is not ugly grin
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Candyness(f): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Since when do weight loss make someone beautiful.And by the way,chinwe4real is not ugly grin

Slim is the deal my dear.
Chinwe4real's is fat.
Darlin Wake up

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chinwe4real(f): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Candyness:

Lol.

Thank you.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Candyness(f): 7:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chinwe4real:

Lol.

Thank you.

But fine in a way. I can't place ya
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Candyness:

Slim is the deal my dear.
Chinwe4real's is fat.
Darlin Wake up

Am very suprised with this
Slim maybe the deal for you,but don't criticize someone who looks chubby.
Just because you seem young 4 your age and have abs doesn't mean a lady who doesn't have similar features is ugly.
Stop bodyshaming your fellow girl
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chinwe4real(f): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Hello dear, don't give her/him the satisfaction. Going through his/her posts, I saw tons of slandering from this person.

So if he/she says I'm ugly or fat, so be it.

Being ugly has not killed anyone.

I embrace this ugliness ���
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chinwe4real(f): 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Just because you seem young 4 your age and have abs doesn't mean a lady who doesn't have similar features is ugly.

Oga stop replying this person.

I'm fat ehkwa? I love it!

I'm ugly?, I love it!
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Candyness(f): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:

Darling I am a model,part time. Y'all type probably fat oilly gressy women
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chinwe4real:

Oga stop replying this person.

I'm fat ehkwa? I love it!

I'm ugly?, I love it!
Alright Omalicha.Eche m na obu mmadu,amaghi m naobu efulefu.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Candyness:

Darling I am a model,part time. Y'all type probably fat oilly gressy women
Okay ma,duly noted.Whatever makes you sleep well @ night grin
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Candyness(f): 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Okay ma,duly noted.Whatever makes you sleep well @ night grin
Ok dear. aiight
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chinwe4real(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Alright Omalicha.Eche m na obu mmadu,amaghi m naobu efulefu.

Ị bụ onye Igbo?

Nwanne nnọọ

Kedu obodo ị sị?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chinwe4real:

Ị bụ onye Igbo?

Nwanne nnọọ

Kedu obodo ị sị?
A bu m ezigbo nwa afo ireakwa nke di na Ihiala.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chinwe4real(f): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
A bu m ezigbo nwa afo ireakwa nke di na Ihiala.

Ihiala nke dị n'Anambara?

Abụ m onye Ọlụ, nke dị na steeti Imo.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chinwe4real:

Ihiala nke dị n'Anambara?

Abụ m onye Ọlụ, nke dị na steeti Imo.
Ee Ihiala dikwa nso na steeti Imo.Biko afughim obodo gi,degharia ya.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chinwe4real(f): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Ee Ihiala dikwa nso na steeti Imo.Biko afughim obodo gi,degharia ya.

Orlu lga.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chinwe4real:

O dimma,ahula m ya.O nwere agumagu nguru ugbua toro mu uto nke ukwuu.Nne, o bu gi bu Chinwendu Okafo?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chinwe4real(f): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
O dimma,ahula m ya.O nwere agumagu nguru ugbua toro mu uto nke ukwuu.Nne, o bu gi bu Chinwendu Okafo?

Eh ya.

Ọ bụ aha m.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chinwe4real:

Eh ya.

Ọ bụ aha m.
Allow me to say this in English: You are an excellent writer.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chinwe4real(f): 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Allow me to say this in English: You are an excellent writer.

Thank you.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Candyness:

Ok dear. aiight
Why are you using an 8 yr old picture and yet claim to be beautiful? Are you ashamed of your present look and body shame?I doubt if you are a model that lives in the US.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Candyness(f): 10:36am On Jun 02, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Why are you using an 8 yr old picture and yet claim to be beautiful? Are you ashamed of your present look and body shame?I doubt if you are a model that lives in the US.

8year old picture? And how do you know this?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by VanillaIyce(f): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=Chuky7 post=89701029]Four months ago before the covid 19 pandemic, a company I was working for (On contract basis) flew me and my team members to our destination of work and back when the work was done.

During this flight I saw this pretty fair skinned Flight Attendant. She was just so astonishing beautiful and diligent, always smiling at everyone (obviously being the nature of her work)

I guess she had a magic touch on because I couldn't get my mind off her. She only had contact with me once, when I requested a change of seat so I could view the sky. I told her she was gorgeous and good at her work. She smiled and asked what I do I told her am into tech. She said she knew nothing about tech but would love to learn a thing or two. That moment she left to attend to other passengers.

We got to our destination. The plane landed and passengers were getting off.

I looked around for her as I stood up but didn't see her. I even asked one of her fellow flight attendant if she knew her but she couldn't recognize who I spoke of. So I left it that way.

She just stuck in my mind until now..
I’ve searched from Google, facebook and instagram and even some dating websites. Nothing.

Of course i sent an email to the Airline to
Praise them for their service and codedly asked for her contact number. Unfortunately they told me the info is Private and they can only share the email to him when she's off duty.

I am hoping on trying all the possible way to find her. I bought some flight tickets of her airline for
traveling.

Am just hoping i can meet her again and get her number myself.

How I hate myself for not being smart and fast enough to ask for her contact details before I alight from the plane. I even forgot her name and I do not know how am I going to locate her.

I love meeting people all around the world and in spontaneous places. Other than the normal. That really gets my blood rushing (I guess that's why I have so much interest in her)

How you suggest I find her?...

Has anyone had similar experience... Maybe in the air or in some crazy location

[/quote
Sounds like a forever after thing if you find her
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Adex2442: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
[quote author=VanillaIyce post=90228758][/quote]

See yr eyes. U are supposed to be called IRIS
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by StubbornGENIUS: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Candyness:

8year old picture? And how do you know this?
C'mon Man!You ain't even denying it cos it's fvcking obvious.If you are who you say you are,let's see what ya got.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Have A Nice Vacation In Ghana? / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.