Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (79668 Views)

My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Jimmyld231: 4:04am On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:
Four months ago before the covid 19 pandemic, a company I was working for (On contract basis) flew me and my team members to our destination of work and back when the work was done.

During this flight I saw this pretty fair skinned Flight Attendant. She was just so astonishing beautiful and diligent, always smiling at everyone (obviously being the nature of her work)

I guess she had a magic touch on because I couldn't get my mind off her. She only had contact with me once, when I requested a change of seat so I could view the sky. I told her she was gorgeous and good at her work. She smiled and asked what I do I told her am into tech. She said she knew nothing about tech but would love to learn a thing or two. That moment she left to attend to other passengers.

We got to our destination. The plane landed and passengers were getting off.

I looked around for her as I stood up but didn't see her. I even asked one of her fellow flight attendant if she knew her but she couldn't recognize who I spoke of. So I left it that way.

She just stuck in my mind until now..
I’ve searched from Google, facebook and instagram and even some dating websites. Nothing.

Of course i sent an email to the Airline to
Praise them for their service and codedly asked for her contact number. Unfortunately they told me the info is Private and they can only share the email to him when she's off duty.

I am hoping on trying all the possible way to find her. I bought some flight tickets of her airline for
traveling.

Am just hoping i can meet her again and get her number myself.

How I hate myself for not being smart and fast enough to ask for her contact details before I alight from the plane. I even forgot her name and I do not know how am I going to locate her.

I love meeting people all around the world and in spontaneous places. Other than the normal. That really gets my blood rushing (I guess that's why I have so much interest in her)

How you suggest I find her?...

Has anyone had similar experience... Maybe in the air or in some crazy location

Alaye keep shot with this yous fabricated story .

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 5:16am On May 27, 2020
It happened to oshomole too you know....then he married her they he doesn't anymore

Those girls can make you stick to one airline

I hate love at first site you might never meet again...and worst forgets her name

Sometimes am not sure they even use their real names
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by fx45(m): 5:28am On May 27, 2020
purplecoco:
Get outta your feelings, it’s not serious. Y’all be reading too much into things.
Are you male or female? That's all
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by HantaVirus(m): 8:27am On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:

Lol this was funny...

her bf is an introvert...he noticed everything that happened just didn't know how to push out and react..

For sure bro... Dude was quiet and cool... I mean really cool... He couldn't utter a word... Lol cheesy
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by silos(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2020
Just book like twenty flights with same airline and you will meet her again.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by lawalmovichhhh: 8:46am On May 27, 2020
use otumopo for her jare....Kia Kia she go disappear fly come meet you
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by pweetychyka(f): 8:58am On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:

off to pilot school then...

Don't even make that mistake....

Follow ur career passion and don't diversify because of a lady!

What is even the guarantee that U will get a job in the same airline where she works after ur training? Don't waste ur money yet! The Nigerian Aviation industry is very tight.

See bah, the qualities she disseminated onboard, is part of her duties as a Flight Attendant.

P:S - Not all flight attendants are bad as some NLers portray them to be! We all have our flaws as human! Although, when it comes to that which put food on our table n foot our bills, we don't let our flaws set in. wink wink wink

Best of luck in your search

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chirowman(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2020
darediamond:

OP!! She na lie?
Oya Answer oooo!!!!!
answer wetin ?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Chirowman(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2020
pweetychyka:

Don't even make that mistake....

Follow ur career passion and don't diversify because of a lady!

What is even the guarantee that U will get a job in the same airline where she works after ur training? Don't waste ur money yet! The Nigerian Aviation industry is very tight.

See bah, the qualities she disseminated onboard, is part of her duties as a Flight Attendant.

P:S - Not all flight attendants are bad as some NLers portray them to be! We all have our flaws as human! Although, when it comes to that which put food on our table n foot our bills, we don't let our flaws set in. wink wink wink

Best of luck in your search
you are smart

1 Like

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by chuggy(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Next time just write your number on a piece of paper and codedly give it to her with a smile saying "call me por favor, gracias"
Word. If she no call na she loose
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by YungLasaint(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Next time just write your number on a piece of paper and codedly give it to her with a smile saying "call me por favor, gracias"
Tu habalo espanol?
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by fuckerholic(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2020
[quote author=
I even forgot her name and I do not know how am I going to locate her

[/quote]

Because you were looking at her breasts and butts
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by 77up(m): 12:22pm On May 27, 2020
...."You feels like booking their airline tickets" the purpose of her employment is manifesting, congrats to the airline. Only God will know how many people in your shoe.

Very professional hostesse grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by DonroxyII: 12:23pm On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:
Four months ago before the covid 19 pandemic, a company I was working for (On contract basis) flew me and my team members to our destination of work and back when the work was done.

During this flight I saw this pretty fair skinned Flight Attendant. She was just so astonishing beautiful and diligent, always smiling at everyone (obviously being the nature of her work)

I guess she had a magic touch on because I couldn't get my mind off her. She only had contact with me once, when I requested a change of seat so I could view the sky. I told her she was gorgeous and good at her work. She smiled and asked what I do I told her am into tech. She said she knew nothing about tech but would love to learn a thing or two. That moment she left to attend to other passengers.

I looked around for her as I stood up but didn't see her. I even asked one of her fellow flight attendant if she knew her but she couldn't recognize who I spoke of. So I left it that way.

I’ve searched from Google, facebook and instagram and even some dating websites. Nothing.

Praise them for their service and codedly asked for her contact number. Unfortunately they told me the info is Private and they can only share the email to him when she's off duty.

I am hoping on trying all the possible way to find her. I bought some flight tickets of her airline for
traveling.

How I hate myself for not being smart and fast enough to ask for her contact details before I alight from the plane. I even forgot her name and I do not know how am I going to locate her.

I love meeting people all around the world and in spontaneous places. Other than the normal. That really gets my blood rushing (I guess that's why I have so much interest in her)

I also met this Chador (Long Hijab) bearing woman whose smile melt me away ... I couldn't help myself until I paid her transport fare ... She thanked me so Honorably .... Which also made me so fly like MrMacaroni cheesy and I wanted to take it to the next level (Phone number) but The voice of God (Allah SWT) says ...

"Are you sure, You can't toy ooo" .... grin ....

I gently reclined , it still hurt a lil bit That I couldn't further my advances cause she was so nice and friendly ... I wish we could be Brother and Sister but Hmmmm !!! ....

E still dey pain me self !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Markzy1991: 12:40pm On May 27, 2020
na igbo na im make Akin go gaga!
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Futuragetty: 1:17pm On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:

traveling.

Lol. Just forget her already. They are paid to smile and be nice to their passengers. Do you even know how many billionaires that she sees everyday
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 27, 2020
op what u chasing might just end in futility cheesy
i bet a lot of male passengers tell her everyday that she is beautiful hence she is used to it
its normal
and her smiling at you means nothing
air hostesses are always trained to be very friendly to passengers so smiling at u doesnt mean she has fallen for u
anyway u can try ur luck but it might end in futility
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 27, 2020
temblor1:
See beta marketing strategy wey d flight attendant take nack op cheesy
No worry continue dey buy tickets of airline and doing reviews rating dem high, till you become pilot take control grin grin grin
99 percent of these air hostesses are professionals cheesy.she will smile at u,even call u sweet name just to make u feel good but it doesnt mean she is falling in love with u.i bet lots of men told her she is preety before op told her so she is so used to it cheesy.op might just be wasting his time chasing her but he can try his luck cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2020
Originalsly:
Chuky7 ... the air hostess is a professional. Why build up all this feelings and expectations? Don't ever mistake courtesy for love. She would love to learn about tech.... do you really think she is serious?... and wouldn't mind if you be the teacher? Bro.... take that as a pat response.... a response on the fly. If she had any interest in you period... she would've been hovering around your seat area and flashed you coded signs. Maybe she saw the anxiety in you and avoided you for the rest of the flight. You missed nothing.... maybe embarrassment/disappointment. She made an impression on you.... move on with the memory.... hope that your paths cross again in the positive. For now ...move on with the memory.
pls tell him ooo cheesy.maybe its his first time getting in contact with an air hostess cheesy
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Buy plenty tickets and fly like 6 times a week. Then hope she hasnt left the airline

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 27, 2020
g0dsp33d:
oga is obvious is your first time flying.....locally.. not to talk of internationally, do u know how many of such men she mets every day, and how many of such pretty girls u will see in differnt airlines.... mr Crusher.. wake up from ur slumber she is not in your league...

Where u flying business class? obviously NO... so keep your join thomas inside ur pant and dream again....except you get plenty money to spend.
i wonder if he uses international flights like virgin atlantic,qatar airways where u have really hot hostesses how he will react cheesy.i guess he will just faint cheesy
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by junnyjake(m): 2:46pm On May 27, 2020
Chuky7:

Software development...Website to be precise...

you in tech too?

No, just on the outside, still on the process of hopping in fully.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Jaqenhghar: 2:52pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=lefulefu post=90016465][/quote]
Na true nah. Abi how you see am chairman
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Na true nah. Abi how you see am chairman
that is if he can afford such oo cheesy.last year when i used virgin atlantic there was this preety air hostess a blonde who was calling me sweetheart.if she wan give u lunch she will say here u are sweet heart so with refreshements she will call u sweetheart and give u a sweet smile.i bet if it was op he will start catching feelings immidiately cheesy.anyway i am sure its his first time flying so its normal for him to be fazed by preety air hostesses cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Ceenacks(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2020
Move on wt ur life. I bet if u see her d second time wen, this struggle might not worth the pain. Well i said might.
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by lanchy: 5:55pm On May 27, 2020
I always encounter good looking cabin crew except on flights to Nigeria......where everyone wants to fight you, or inconvenience you one way or another! My last flight from Lagos the guy behind me kept pushing the seat with his knee and banging on the headrest, when the plane eventually landed he squeezed through a gap by my seat (front row) then pushed me aside to get to his bag, even though I was on the front row and should be first in line, if i wanted to, i could make his visit very difficult as that is "assault" he pushed me, unlike Nigeria.....the Police are obliged to investigate, take statements, make arrests and prosecute accordingly at which point he would incur Lawyer costs......Makes sense to watch how you behave in new environments!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Jaqenhghar: 6:25pm On May 27, 2020
lefulefu:
that is if he can afford such oo cheesy.last year when i used virgin atlantic there was this preety air hostess a blonde who was calling me sweetheart.if she wan give u lunch she will say here u are sweet heart so with refreshements she will call u sweetheart and give u a sweet smile.i bet if it was op he will start catching feelings immidiately cheesy.anyway i am sure its his first time flying so its normal for him to be fazed by preety air hostesses cheesy
Sweetheart ke. I never hear where flight attendant call person sweetheart. You na chairman. Na you sabi d juju when you take dey trap these babes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Sweetheart ke. I never hear where flight attendant call person sweetheart. You na chairman. Na you sabi d juju when you take dey trap these babes
i was looking lost cheesy..asked her where the toilet dey located and she come say ohh sweetheart its right that side.maybe in her way she was helping a knight in distress cheesy.throughout that flight if she wan give lunch or breakfast or maybe refreshements she will go say sweetheart take this cheesy.air hostesses na dhier way of flirting with their passengers cheesy
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Jaqenhghar: 7:22pm On May 27, 2020
lefulefu:
i was looking lost cheesy..asked her where the toilet dey located and she come say ohh sweetheart its right that side.maybe in her way she was helping a knight in distress cheesy.throughout that flight if she wan give lunch or breakfast or maybe refreshements she will go say sweetheart take this cheesy.air hostesses na dhier way of flirting with their passengers cheesy
LOL. You sef. Woman dey call u sweet heart the first thing you ask am na toilet grin

I hope say she give you extra refreshment and shack..... Na so dem do one my brother. The air hostess carry am go business class my gguy just dey flex journey anyhow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by Hullabaloon: 7:32pm On May 27, 2020
thundafire:
Next time dey go remove u from dey aircraft in mid-air

Without parachutes grin
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by AdaGod1(f): 8:23pm On May 27, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
terrorist spotted
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant by 9JERIAN: 3:02am On May 28, 2020
purplecoco:
Get outta your feelings, it’s not serious. Y’all be reading too much into things.
hello it’s me again

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Regret Coming To Canada / Share Yours.new Picture Of Lagos Only. / Antarctica: A Trip To The Coldest, Windiest, And Driest Continent On The Planet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.