Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method (1814 Views)

It Is Cheaper Than Birth Control Every Man Should Get It- Photographer Claims / 5 Signs You Should Switch Up Your Birth Control Method / Funny Conversation Between A Couple Concerning Birth Control (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 18, 2020
Hi guys, I'm out here seeking some tips on the best kinda birth control method my girlfriend and I can adopt.

She and I have decided to sexualize our relationship. I'm not really a fan of abortion so I just want couples on here who are much experienced to advice me on the best and reliable birth control method to avoiding pregnancies.

Some people say contraceptives like Postinor2 and Postpill do fail most times and not all that reliable as they can't be used as regular contraceptives, I don't know about the authenticity of this claim though.. I just need some good advices.

Please, no one should come here with all that religious craps such as "fornication is a sin, abstain from pre marital sex bla bla bla..." I really don't need all that here. I'm an adult and so is my woman and we all reserve the rights to do whatever we individually please... So keep your judgments to yourself. I only need matured minds interacting with this post.

Thanks, I'll be in the comment section.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by HarunaWest(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2020
MrVeyron:
Hi guys, I'm out here seeking some tips on the best kinda birth control method my girlfriend and I can adopt.

She and I have decided to sexualize our relationship. I'm not really a fan of abortion so I just want couples on here who are much experienced to advice me on the best and reliable birth control method to avoiding pregnancies.

Some people say contraceptives like Postinor2 and Postpill do fail most times and not all that reliable as they can't be used as regular contraceptives, I don't know about the authenticity of this claim though.. I just need some good advices.

Please, no one should come here with all that religious craps such as "fornication is a sin, abstain from pre marital sex bla bla bla..." I really don't need all that here. I'm an adult and so is my woman and we all reserve the rights to do whatever we individually please... So keep your judgments to yourself. I only need matured minds interacting with this post.

Thanks, I'll be in the comment section.
What is wrong with youths of nowaday. Why arent you talking of condoms? All am seeing is postinor2 and so on. Arent you aware that STD's are flying about. Arent you scared of your future. While I was serving, my friends trusted holy girlfriend was the one that dashed him HIV.
From the way the world is now, the only lady you should risk condomless sex with is your wife. No hoes,GF, side chick et al is to be trusted.Always use a condom at all times, ifshe doesnt like it, let her go away. Dont be a fool and regret later. A word is enough for the wise.

11 Likes

Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Makavelli25: 11:04pm On May 18, 2020
HarunaWest:

What is wrong with youths of nowaday. Why arent you talking of condoms? All am seeing is postinor2 and so on. Arent you aware that STD's are flying about. Arent you scared of your future. While I was serving, my friends trusted holy girlfriend was the one that dashed him HIV.
From the way the world is now, the only lady you should risk condomless sex with is your wife. No hoes,GF, side chick et al is to be trusted.Always use a condom at all times, ifshe doesnt like it, let her go away. Dont be a fool and regret later. A word is enough for the wise.
You said it all bro
No condomless for all them cunts

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by linearity: 11:06pm On May 18, 2020
No method is 100% iron clad to prevent pregnancy. If this is a long term relation girl/boyfriend, IUD should be okay.

Postinor is good for a short-time on-the-go based.

They all have their advantages and disadvantages. Don’t forget to throw in condom in the mix.....I hear, condoms are really inconvenient, you get drift!
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by BeautyUdoka(f): 11:07pm On May 18, 2020
I know you're an adult but still hold on till marriage
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2020
Not really
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 18, 2020
HarunaWest:

I appreciate your little quota bro. So I'll just say this, my woman is a virgin and before we decided to spice up this shit, we both went for extensive medical test at the hospital and we both fine.

I didn't mention condom cos it'll be her very first time of having sex. Its gonna be more of a deflowering sexcapade...

I didn't need to make this known but to let you know I know what I'm doing and intentionally omitted some points is why I had to say it.

Thanks again though, really appreciate man.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 18, 2020
linearity:
No method is 100% iron clad to prevent pregnancy. If this is a long term relation girl/boyfriend, IUD should be okay.

Postinor is good for a short-time on-the-go based.

They all have their advantages and disadvantages. Don’t forget to throw in condom in the mix.....I hear, condoms are really inconvenient, you get drift!
Thanks man. Appreciate this one.. Well said
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 18, 2020
BeautyUdoka:
I know you're an adult but still hold on till marriage
Muchas Gracias sis !!
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by HarunaWest(m): 11:25pm On May 18, 2020
MrVeyron:
I appreciate your little quota bro. So I'll just say this, my woman is a virgin and before we decided to spice up this shit, we both went for extensive medical test at the hospital and we both fine.

I didn't mention condom cos it'll be her very first time of having sex. Its gonna be more of a deflowering sexcapade...

I didn't need to make this known but to let you know I know what I'm doing and intentionally omitted some points is why I had to say it.

Dont you know that virgins have STD's too?
See dont take a needless risk. If you start the skin to skin method now, you cant stop it again. What if she picks up one STD or the other along the line? What then will you do. I have warned you again oo, the only person you owe condomless sex is your wife. If you no wanbear word, na you sabi..If e happen and you come NL to rant, I will bomb you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 18, 2020
HarunaWest:

Dont you know that virgins have STD's too?
See dont take a needless risk. If you start the skin to skin method now, you cant stop it again. What if she picks up one STD or the other along the line? What then will you do. I have warned you again oo, the only person you owe condomless sex is your wife. If you no wanbear word, na you sabi..If e happen and you come NL to rant, I will bomb you.
You got me rolling when you said you'll bomb me. Lmao.

I appreciate your advice man, sincerely I do. Will be putting it under consideration. Thanks man
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by HarunaWest(m): 12:04am On May 19, 2020
MrVeyron:
You got me rolling when you said you'll bomb me. Lmao.

I appreciate your advice man, sincerely I do. Will be putting it under consideration. Thanks man
Aite better.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by danot1030: 12:27am On May 19, 2020
HarunaWest:

He said you should keep your preaching to yourself.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:37am On May 19, 2020
Op, you said you and uyour girlfriend are now adults but you didn't care about STD. Your miniature brain is cast on pregnancy.

You want to damage innocent girl womb and render her future useless. If eventually you guys get married and having baby becomes problem you will start accusing innocent villagers. What stops you from marrying her even if its just to pay bride price.

There is a reason God establish marriage you know. I also had premarital sex and wasn't holy don't misunderstand me. But you know what, I never celebrated it. More so, I never behaved like it was normal. In fact I tried stopping any time I did it.

Please don't be arrogant. You and your girl aren't adult judging from what you want to do.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Thelucifer666(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2020
MrVeyron:

If you value yourself you'll listen to our advice and use a condom..
Postinor is not something you take like sweet do you know the serious side effects that thing has?
Taking more than the required dosage can damage her womb and ruin her period cycle.
Condom isn't expensive either use it or stay away from sex.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 9:28am On May 19, 2020
Thelucifer666:

If you value yourself you'll listen to our advice and use a condom..
Postinor is not something you take like sweet do you know the serious side effects that thing has?
Taking more than the required dosage can damage her womb and ruin her period cycle.
Condom isn't expensive either use it or stay away from sex.
Gracias bro. Well said...
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 9:30am On May 19, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Op, you said you and uyour girlfriend are now adults but you didn't care about STD. Your miniature brain is cast on pregnancy.

You want to damage innocent girl womb and render her future useless. If eventually you guys get married and having baby becomes problem you will start accusing innocent villagers. What stops you from marrying her even if its just to pay bride price.

There is a reason God establish marriage you know. I also had premarital sex and wasn't holy don't misunderstand me. But you know what, I never celebrated it. More so, I never behaved like it was normal. In fact I tried stopping any time I did it.

Please don't be arrogant. You and your girl aren't adult judging from what you want to do.
You know you can make your points without insulting me you know? Calling me a miniature brain is wildly unnecessary.

Anyways, thanks for the contribution. I'll be putting it under strict advisement.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:43am On May 19, 2020
MrVeyron:
You know you can make your points without insulting me you know? Calling me a miniature brain is wildly unnecessary.

Anyways, thanks for the contribution. I'll be putting it under strict advisement.

Before God, all our brain are miniature. Me inclusive.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2020
Op, you said you and your girlfriend are now adults but you didn't care about STD. Your miniature brain is cast on pregnancy.

Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by undefeateds: 12:38pm On May 19, 2020
premarital sex is a sin bro,let the bed remain undefiled,sex is meant to be between couple,not fiancees, for God will judge sexually immoral and adulterers
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Minxie(f): 11:32pm On May 19, 2020
The pill is cheaper but if she's the forgetful type, don't go for it.
The injection is also fine.
Try IUD if you have some extra cash.
Anyway, whatever you try, make sure to use the birth control for a certain amount of time before having sex. It doesn't just work on the first day. The body needs to adjust. Go to the clinic or doctor to ask for appropriate ones. Take note that a certain birth control doesn't work the same way for everyone so she needs expert advice smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Ekwutox: 1:52am On May 20, 2020
Go and get a vasectomy since you've decided not to use a condom.

Don't give your girl any contraceptives pls it has so many side effects. Vasectomy is much safer and reversible.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 4:05am On May 20, 2020
Minxie:
The pill is cheaper but if she's the forgetful type, don't go for it.
The injection is also fine.
Try IUD if you have some extra cash.
Anyway, whatever you try, make sure to use the birth control for a certain amount of time before having sex. It doesn't just work on the first day. The body needs to adjust. Go to the clinic or doctor to ask for appropriate ones. Take note that a certain birth control doesn't work the same way for everyone so she needs expert advice smiley
Gracias sis.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 4:06am On May 20, 2020
Ekwutox:

Don't give your girl any contraceptives pls it has so many side effects. Vasectomy is much safer and reversible.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by JohnOkolo: 4:51am On May 20, 2020
https://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/plan-b

They are lots of Over the Counter contraceptive. But go get yourself "The morning after" pills.

And for those saying shit and all blah blah blah about Condoms- go Bleep yourself.

If he does not love his girl he would not take this sane path.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 20, 2020
JohnOkolo:
https://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/plan-b

They are lots of Over the Counter contraceptive. But go get yourself "The morning after" pills.

And for those saying shit and all blah blah blah about Condoms- go Bleep yourself.

If he does not love his girl he would not take this sane path.
Thanks man. I appreciate
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Yongsiggz(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2020
Ekwutox:

Vasectomy reversible .....where is it happening

Op ask ur partner her menstrual period, theys a time yall can have sex like rabbits without pregnancy ..if you want everyday sex that i can advice u to stick to condoms or postinor which you dont like it
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 20, 2020
Yongsiggz:

Vasectomy reversible .....where is it happening

Op ask ur partner her menstrual period, theys a time yall can have sex like rabbits without pregnancy ..if you want everyday sex that i can advice u to stick to condoms or postinor which you dont like it
Gracias man
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Sixfeetbelle: 9:25pm On May 20, 2020
I'm a little concerned about a detail I picked up undecided

Your girlfriend is a virgin and you want to deflower her without any concrete future plans in mind? Does she want to do this sexual activity of her own volition or is she agreeing to your idea of what a 'relationship' is? Peradventure you guys don't end up together, na like this you go use and dump pesin wife? Na wah ooh.

Abstinence is always the best, Op.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
I'm a little concerned about a detail I picked up undecided

Your girlfriend is a virgin and you want to deflower her without any concrete future plans in mind? Does she want to do this sexual activity of her own volition or is she agreeing to your idea of what a 'relationship' is? Peradventure you guys don't end up together, na like this you go use and dump pesin wife? Na wah ooh.

Abstinence is always the best, Op.
I think there's a clause in my write up where i said "We both decided..." We getting married soon as the pandemic ends though.
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Sixfeetbelle: 10:01pm On May 20, 2020
Re: I Need A Reliable Birth Control Method by Sixfeetbelle: 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
MrVeyron:
I think there's a clause in my write up where i said "We both decided..." We getting married soon as the pandemic ends though.

You can wait till after you're married. You'll realise it is the best decision ever when you reminisce on it in later years.

But you're an adult, so do whatever you wish.

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Taking Bath Together With Your Partner / Why Is It Hard To Get A Wife Material? / Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.