Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. (1813 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / Help!! Shul I Force Her To Abort It! / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Let me cut the story short.....

My girlfriend called me yesterday night that she is pregnant for me. She said she can't keep it because she is not ready to be a mother..
The thing now is that I am very happy she doesn't want to keep it because it is really hard for a child to grow without a father. So how do I act like I am pained without making her change her mind and not paying for the abortion either.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by garriAndsugar: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Guy you suppose open school of wickedness..

Cos you dey wicked and heartless grin

9 Likes

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by iamtardey: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
she will have that baby in Jesus name.
and what do you mean without a father! ?
are you dying? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Lee99: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Omo I don tire for nairaland people
If she aborts this one continue straffing her raw you hear? Foolish goat

7 Likes

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by AoifeNightfall: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
I pray she keeps that baby. Una go suffer tire. Stupid kids!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
indadi:
My girlfriend called me yesterday night that she is pregnant for me. She said she can't keep it because she is not ready to be a mother..
The thing now is that I am very happy she doesn't want to keep it because it is really hard for a child to grow without a father. So how do I act like I am pained without making her change her mind and not paying for the abortion either.
1. Are you gainfully employed? If no. Get a job immediately, even if working as a brick layer. undecided

2. Since you are both not married, set an appointment at the registrar so you can both get married with the promise that she keeps the child. undecided

3. If she is not herself gainfully employed, convince her that she needs to also begin now thinking about the future for what is then also her family. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Are you gainfully employed? If no. Get a job immediately, even if working as a brick layer. undecided

2. Since you are both not married, set an appointment at the registrar so you can both get married with the promise that she keeps the child. undecided

3. If she is not herself gainfully employed, convince her that she needs to also begin now thinking about the future for what is then also her family. undecided

I never said I am marrying her and I don't want the child
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
iamtardey:
she will have that baby in Jesus name. and what do you mean without a father! ? are you dying? undecided

She won't I don't want a child yet so I may vanish...
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by yuping(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Evil doers.

1 Like

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Mumu na only her go suffer
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lee99:
Omo I don tire for nairaland people
If she aborts this one continue straffing her raw you hear? Foolish goat

We will do raw and withdrawal method...
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Kobojunkie: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
indadi:
I never said I am marrying her and I don't want the child
You don't want the child and you created this thread why again? undecided

If you are happy she is aborting a child you both made what is wrong with showing this then? undecided
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
yuping:
Evil doers.
Nothing like that
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You don't want the child and you created this thread why again? undecided

Read again
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Sonnobax15(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
When two mumu lash without paper bag,na their offspring dey suffer the consequences undecided

I don't support unprotected sexxx and I'm not still in support of abortion undecided. It shows both of you are irresponsible..

Kolo people undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
indadi:
Read again
If you are happy she is aborting a child you both made what is wrong with showing this then? undecided

Is there some profit to feigning sadness in this case? undecided
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by AoifeNightfall: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
indadi:

Mumu na only her go suffer

What will you do? Disappear into thin air?
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Is there some profit to feigning sadness in this case? undecided

I don't want to pay for the abortion.
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

What will you do? Disappear into thin air?
Naaa I will deny it angry
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
When two mumu lash without paper bag,na their offspring dey suffer the consequences undecided

I don't support unprotected sexxx and I'm not still in support of abortion undecided. It shows both of you are irresponsible..

Kolo people undecided

Na she want am raw na
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by 55truth: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Say no premarital sex
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
indadi:
Well, tell her that then. undecided
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by NarcissistKing(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

The nigga ain't gonna suffer!
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Misrighteousnes: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
The only help you need right now is Jesus
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by NarcissistKing(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
indadi:

Do not be on any side. Be on the fence. Just act all cool with her decision and at the same time show remorse but be smart with it.
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Debbe:
Say no premarital sex
Haven't you realized at this point that that is akin to asking these not to lie? undecided

I like oyinbo people style... teach them the value of using protection in addition to educating them about the responsibilities that follow having sex. undecided
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by NarcissistKing(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Debbe:
Say no premarital sex

Sadly, that's not possible. grin

Ladies should be more wiser and not be deceived into raw sex! If they refuse to have raw sex nobody will force them, even though there are some bad eggs among the male gender.

1 Like

Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
yuping:
Evil doers.
They are the majority in this world, and the sooner you realize and accept that, you will continue fuming over the meaningless. undecided
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Misrighteousnes:

I don't need Jesus he was a case that was supposed to be aborted
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by indadi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Debbe:
Say no premarital sex
But she loves it when I spank and drill her undecided
Re: Help Me... My Girlfriend Is Pregnant For Me And She Is Trying To Abort It. by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Misrighteousnes:
Not everyone needs Jesus Christ- Matthew 11 vs 28 -30 undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help My Girlfriend Cheated While On Blood Oath / Women Who Front Are Shown The Backdoor / Man Absconds From Marriage Ceremony Over Incessant Demands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.