Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,117 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Claims Of My Love Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Claims Of My Love Child (489 Views)

Father, Love Child Unite After 12 Years Of Servitude / I Already Have A "LOVE CHILD" So Marriage Case Is Closed / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Claims Of My Love Child by flyingdutchman(m): 2:14am On May 19, 2020
People,
A girl from my past put up a pic on FB of a boy. I congratulated her and wished her well. Hanty said tenkiu. Okay, hanty asked for when I would be returning to naija, I told her, thinking the many years would have put in some maturity and civility between us. She said the boy was our love child. Haaaaaa! How When She said she had the baby many years ago (when I was still in da world lol). She even put up an attitude that she took care of this kid up to his age now.

I reminded her that she should remember I always looked out for her and sent her money for her personal development even after ending things with her without any string attached. That she should not mess with my emotions this way. She was adamant. She said she would be willing to bring the boy to me when I arrive.

I confided in my wife and we prayed and had many hours of sober reflection. Later that night I began to scan through her Facebook wall to many years back (one of the hardest tasks to embark on). I kept working through the night until I came across a picture of the boy and a guy. I remembered that this guy was her ex and the resemblance was uncanny. Turned out that the niggar accepted responsibility for his mini version and had been taking care of them.

I took screenshots, sent to her and told her I would have sent her money if she needed assistance. But, she did not deserve my kindness.

Till this day, my wife now calls me "Baby Daddy" cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Claims Of My Love Child by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:18am On May 19, 2020
Lol... Oga be don enter cashcow.com

"Sober reflection" really got me.

Good thing you did the hard job of investigating the issue on her social media rather than being led by emotions (you're a logikal somebori). It could have cost you a lot of conscience, emotional and financial losses before a paternity test would have proven it's a scam.

In your next life, Zip Up

1 Like

Re: Claims Of My Love Child by anthonyuncle(m): 2:39am On May 19, 2020
imagine da level of belittling of oneself.

it's obvious that she has no plan to work hard in life & she chooses to use her son as her gateway to success.

so tey she don turn her pikin to bitcoin wallet.

I see no difference between baby mamas that use their kids to get money from their baby daddies & dz women that use kids to beg on da road.

baba na God save u,
she for just use u as ethereum & her ex as bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Claims Of My Love Child by Nobody: 3:50am On May 19, 2020
You get time investigate
I don't have that time
I get Pikin Abi? Congrats ooo
Eku ewu omo
God go help you look am.
Looking for cash?
Sorry lady
Dial star 141 hash to borrow money from your Mtn network

1 Like

Re: Claims Of My Love Child by flyingdutchman(m): 4:16am On May 19, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Lol... Oga be don enter cashcow.com

"Sober reflection" really got me.

Good thing you did the hard job of investigating the issue on her social media rather than being led by emotions (you're a logikal somebori). It could have cost you a lot of conscience, emotional and financial losses before a paternity test would have proven it's a scam.

In your next life, Zip Up
As in ehn! The way our mood change for house ehn! My wife had already began to imagine raising the kid and putting up with the "baby mama" drama!
Re: Claims Of My Love Child by flyingdutchman(m): 4:18am On May 19, 2020
I died man! The painful thing is that I was not one of those guys who was stingy with money or played tricks. I was sincere. Na WA oo! Sincerity is not stupidity though.
anthonyuncle:
imagine da level of belittling of oneself.

it's obvious that she has no plan to work hard in life & she chooses to use her son as her gateway to success.

so tey she don turn her pikin to bitcoin wallet.

I see no difference between baby mamas that use their kids to get money from their baby daddies & dz women that use kids to beg on da road.

baba na God save u,
she for just use u as ethereum & her ex as bitcoin
Re: Claims Of My Love Child by flyingdutchman(m): 4:19am On May 19, 2020
Haaa! Can't bare the thought of my blood being out there without the love of a father. Maybe that might seem like weakness but, I can'toh bros!
MejiLoyon:
You get time investigate
I don't have that time
I get Pikin Abi? Congrats ooo
Eku ewu omo
God go help you look am.
Looking for cash?
Sorry lady
Dial star 141 hash to borrow money from your Mtn network
Re: Claims Of My Love Child by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:39am On May 19, 2020
flyingdutchman:

As in ehn! The way our mood change for house ehn! My wife had already began to imagine raising the kid and putting up with the "baby mama" drama!

Hmm.. Thank God sha. It's would not have been easy o

1 Like

Re: Claims Of My Love Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45am On May 19, 2020
how low can some people go?! kai, this must be the direct result of covid-madness!

1 Like

Re: Claims Of My Love Child by flyingdutchman(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
how low can some people go?! kai, this must be the direct result of covid-madness!
No be small chumtin!

1 Like

Re: Claims Of My Love Child by anthonyuncle(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2020
flyingdutchman:

I died man! The painful thing is that I was not one of those guys who was stingy with money or played tricks. I was sincere. Na WA oo! Sincerity is not stupidity though.

dz is what she took advantage of,

she saw it as ur weakness.

continue to be sincere, don't change because of her

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See Father's Reaction When He Found Out His Daughter Was Pregnant (video) / TRAGIC: Motorcyclist Crashes Bike, Dies Anambra (graphic Photos) / Share Your Funny Street Or State Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.