Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) (108724 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / IPPIS: I Earn Salary Of Graduate Assistant - Sulyman Abdulkareem, VC Unilorin / Meet Dehlia Umunna, The First Nigerian Professor Of Law At Harvard Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) by BrightShineSky9: 9:23am On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

and you wonder why people do yahoo? Doctors earn within this range, only consultant earn 700k upward, even if you are not making people cry through bogus scam and just beg white men in US and Australia with beautiful female profile on rich dating sites throwing them some photoshoped nudes, you would definitely gross more than $500 a month

I now get why a lecturer would want to stay out of IPPS, because before a lecturer can break even, and take care of his needs, he would have to lecture in different colleges (which is violation of Civil Service rule) , sell mark to unserious student (gross misconduct) and over work himself

and to the Dunce slowpoke Denrestupid crying bellow my comment, leave your life according to your own personal conviction, nobody have to live life like you...

King Solomon raided many innocent villlages and looted them dry, stole peoples wives, Moses went to war and also enjoyed spoils of war, same as David and Propet Muhammad SAW, Mathew Jesus's friend and disciple was a very corrupt tax official

United Kingdom raided Africa looted treasure and coonized us same as most European country, American did the same.. coming to Nigeria, from Dangote, to Otedola to Adenuga they all have allegation of corporate fraud, enter politics Buhari, Atiku,Obasanjo, Jonathan, Yaradua snr and Jnr Abiola, Tinubu all have allegation bothering on fraud .. RCCG and Winners chapel, had one time or the other being alleged to launder money especially to UK through their registered NGO accounts, Ibrahim Magu a police Deputy Commisioner whose monthly take home is less than 800k, leaves in Asokoro with rent of N45 million a year, travels first class emirate of 2million naira to Saudi for Hajj, almost all banks commit one corporate fraud or the other

Start your preaching from the top abeg, because na poverty and fear wey never give you opportunity make you sef think say you holy, put a dunce like you near small change now, your own go worst

Matthew 25:14–30 the parable of the 3 legendary Servants best explains Nigerias situation and how to view oppurtunity

Baba, please how can I connect you, I would have message you but the Gmail I use for this account is not available again.

Please this my email: smithal2911@gmail.com

Please help I really need to connect with you.
Re: The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) by Exc2000: 9:27am On May 24, 2020
ok i'll mail you
BrightShineSky9:

Baba, please how can I connect you, I would have message you but the Gmail I use for this account is not available again.

Please this my email: smithal2911@gmail.com

Please help I really need to connect with you.
Re: The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) by Junior66(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2020
galaxy2020:
...okoooo!
You can arrive level 16 or 17 with just a first degree, for a professor it isn't to. You must have a PhD and also write articles, attend seminars and conferences that cost lots of money. A conference paper can even cost 50k or more. Add all these things, you will understand why many of them take bribes.
Re: The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) by Junior66(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
galaxy2020:
...I have them, and they are doing fine. My secondary school mate is a prof, he's doing well, and I know is just not his salary he's depending on.
You need to ask him questions. I have three in my house and many as teachers and friends, they don't any anything. Come to Kogi State Uni and see the rickety cars they drive, you will pity them.
Re: The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) by janvier27(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
galaxy2020:
..am sure there other allowances not mentioned
None. Absolutely none. I've said it they're the most contented & patriotic people around. Let me shock you more. Many of them who find it difficult to cut corners spend from this meagre pay to provide needed resources to work with in their departments, attend conferences and publish. How I wish they would have the guts to lock down the system forever if government remains irresponsible. Many of them are valued and appreciated more abroad.
Re: The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) by Jamms316(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
serverconnect:
The take home is nothing to take home. Except other incentive follows it.

Not too good but meanwhile check my signature I sell wholesale Flash Drive and Memory Card

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cucumber Stuck on A UNN Female Student's Private Part During Masturbation / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / Covenant University Sex Scandal: Photos, Audio Of Adooh Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.