Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! (123029 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by BLING4BLING: 10:34pm On May 21, 2020
U fit use ur head waka go room since ur leg don paralize
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Olarewaju89: 10:34pm On May 21, 2020
Lamanii22:
Heyiyah... I'm really sorry OP... sometimes I wonder why women cheat... If you know you're no longer interested in someone why not break up rather than cheat and shatter another's heart...

Op you're funny oo... When you said "as a retired agbero" that part really got me grin grin

How are you doing?

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by todugo(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Na laugh I use enter this thread,so Na laugh I go still use commot grin grin

Leave the only creature that had a conversation with a snake you say no.Now see ur life undecided

Hahahahaha

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by openmine(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2020
Irabor1990:
Na wa oo..with all these that is happening dis days, shey person go see husband marry like dis so since one or two babe don turn almost all guys to indabosky bahose
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Gozzzy(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??
Is your girl's name Comfy, that schools in Abia State, Umuahia precisely. Studying a health related course?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by AntiWailer: 10:36pm On May 21, 2020
Lol
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Algold: 10:36pm On May 21, 2020
The guy na pure mumu, girl make pass all the pharmacy outlets before reaching your house. I just they imagine the guy mumu when he go buy pad from Pharmacy. Hello! Who is here... I want to buy pad for monthly flow ���
jonahhh:
na the paddy wey yansh am that same day dey give am 8 missed calll so lmao na rest she come rest for your house. so she carry period waka from her house to yours without having pad come even send you make you go buy pad come so you go dey aware say f**k no dey una matter ... some girls go even carry ketchup put for bag enter bathroom form say dem see period.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by AreaFada2: 10:37pm On May 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
You Can Crawl back to your Room and Sleep grin grin
Na python abi alligator? grin cheesy
Chai!

She came to OP when chicken cut neck. Then go dick and suck her main guy when road is clear. grin
Kai!

Because of juggling too many guys, she cannot even do a proper sucking job. Na wa o. Many end up being mediocre girlfriends because they service too many men. shocked
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by executive12: 10:38pm On May 21, 2020
madampresident:
Fake story

Exactly. If it weren't fake, he would not be asking the Forum what he should do. He would have dumped the lady immediately.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Newbielearner(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2020
icetrimz:
I would like to go symmetrical to the point. But before I proceed, I will like to say sorry to whom it may concern. Yes people I did it, I went through her phone. I broke the rule and went against my instincts.

In fact, I'm writing this with pidgin so as to carry the street along. so I invite ma babe come house today, the babe too cool, silent and has this innocent look and all. As she enter house, the first thing wey she ask me be say make i go buy her pad... i swear i shock. i nearly fall sef, but as a "niggarrrr" i no tok, i just waka jeje go buy am come, i even buy fruits join sef as a beta pikin ... lol [ well, im not laughing shaa o] I later move go market buy catfish cook for her, just to make sure Jesus is happy with me, his son.

So later in the day, i went to play around with the boys as madam dey "flight mode" I came back around 9pm and met her sleeping. I waka go kitchen go take something, then i see her phone for there with 8 missed calls from the same number. As a retired agbero i sensed something was not right about the calls. So i jejely and smoothly snicked back to the room and placed her finger on her phone sensor to open it. After unlocking the phone i went straight to the rest room to settle my curiosity. omo, as i open whatsapp, enter the caller name chat, naso i collapse.......... athink say na only that one, as i enter others naso i paralyze. what i saw was UNBELIEVABLE and beyond my mental absorption. The one wey one paddy dey complain give am say she no sabi suck preeq na im wound me. I lost my breath for a moment and nearly went to join my ancestors.

Please help me. This is 3am and I'm still in deep pains. I can't seem to walk, my sight is going blurry too and i don't know what to do about her hereafter

Please how do I get my legs working again so I can at least walk back to the room and sleep first??

The code is, " never start a relationship with a typical Nigerian girl. Leave that to the simps."

But you can love. You can have who you want by making them the one in the...

I have to make it vague because of the sinisters that would start quoting and saying it's for broke guys. That's their delusional strategy for the one that is not enlightened.

Send a dm or research more... But never go for a typical Nigerian girl for relationship. Never!

Note: The Nigerian girl is a girl with certain ideaologies known to the enlightened. Lol
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2020
Lol... How do you trust someone you haven't "tested"? Most of you trust blindly. As far as you don't have enough evidence to confirm your partner's fidelity, allegiance and loyalty to the relationship, assume the worst about him/her or just stay neutral.

When you assume the worst about people, you will never break down when you discover unpalatable things on their phone, mails, IMs, etc.

Btw, if you can't walk, try and fly na grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by jayinfo2(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2020
U sef swear say na only she u day nack, what's good for d goose is also what

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by salmonkas178(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2020
kiss
icetrimz:

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by livinbygrace: 10:39pm On May 21, 2020
Only a mumu man will take Nigerian girl serious now,as almost girls now have turn to prostitutes.Hardly you see a lady with one man now,because of the economic situation.So that womanliness is not for only you but for any dude that can afford it.ITS JUST YOUR TURN FOR NOW

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by lmm4real: 10:40pm On May 21, 2020
iyke926:
Just keep her as a fuckmate and don't over react. Withdraw all the caring, emotional bullcrap, financial support and keep her solely for curing konji. And when next you fvck her...use vex stab the pussy with your prick. Don't take women serious

Shuuuu bros u wicked o, even the babe na person pikin o. Abeg this ur advice too much na add small water before this guy go use prick kill person. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by executive12: 10:40pm On May 21, 2020
kizwid:
werey, come carry ma own leg walk na grin.
man up, e don happen to you be dah. as a nigur, take all the necessary evidence, keep it to ya self. continue to de enjoy ur sex life with ya till the day her pussy tire you then release the evidence

Really? Ever heard of Hiv Aids?
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by enirock(m): 10:40pm On May 21, 2020
naija4life247:

That's how you will lose a free community pusssy. So, wetin you gain? A Yoruba Demon will not do that, even an Igbo Wizard will not. A real Niggga will keep evidence but will never let it out, just continue fuccking, when you are tired of the pusssy, you dump the public pusssy and move on to the next victim.

and relationships becomes a cesspit/harbingers of victims instead of two loving individuals

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by enirock(m): 10:42pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:

with a family size mouka form, and soft and succulent duvet, and the room mildly chilling preferably with a female bed mate

how do you also sleep at night

Nice way to sleep

Oh I sleep light hearted and guiltless
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Beety26(f): 10:44pm On May 21, 2020
Thank God she's just your girlfriend and not your wife. Biko stand up, adjust your collar and walk...shikena�
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by AudioNews(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2020
Keep her nd use her as ur Sex Object,
Anytime Konji hold u call her,
Always bleep de hell out of her till u find de right person nd drop her ass Off
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by mulerogold(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2020
Ecclesiastes 7:26-29

I found that some women are worse than death and are as dangerous as traps. Their love is like a net, and their arms hold men like chains. A man who pleases God will be saved from them, but a sinner will be caught by them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Beety26(f): 10:47pm On May 21, 2020
Heistman:
maybe this one but most Ladies no go make heaven

Most guys too won't make heaven...it's vice versa.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by pushking(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2020
Let's donate for this guy surgery he couldn't stand the hoe
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by gbadeyinka: 10:49pm On May 21, 2020
Please confront her with the details and walk away. You may be at risk if you engage in unprotected sex with her. She must be busy having fun with multiple partners.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by kowalsky: 10:49pm On May 21, 2020
Lol. Fear chicks.

I got served my own dose this evening.

1 Like

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 21, 2020
Beety26:

Most guys too won't make heaven...it's vice versa.
we both know that's a big lie
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Chickenheart20: 10:51pm On May 21, 2020
No need to worry yourself boy,as far as you have not proposed to her yet.Just keep on fucking her.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by KingZaddy(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2020
i laughed seriously after reading this
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by philip0906(m): 10:52pm On May 21, 2020
Exc2000:

with a family size mouka form, and soft and succulent duvet, and the room mildly chilling preferably with a female bed mate

how do you also sleep at night

Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by Gee64: 10:53pm On May 21, 2020
Ignore that and mould her to your taste.

There's always a second chance in life.
Re: I Accessed My Gilfriend's Phone, Now I Can't Walk. Help! by princessyere1(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2020
Wow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

When A Guy Makes Love To You With A Condom / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.