Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt (49337 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt / I Am Overwhelmed With Guilt & Lust Over My Sister’s Husband-pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by StylesX: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2023
She was the first girl I ever had amorous feelings for, I was in secondary school then, I asked her out with all the courage my being could muster, and she turned me down, we stayed friends for over 10years, I would try to move on, and it would work for a while and all the feelings will come back all over again especially when I see her, I don't see her often as she lives in another state.

We both did well for ourselves, I concentrated on making myself a better guy, worked hard to make something of myself, she did the same, and over the years we were just friends and I went ahead and dated only 4 girls, I don't womanize, I realized I always looked for her in every girl I dated, and I mostly dated girls that looked like her, I have been lucky with love in the sense that all the girls I dated loved me, I'm currently in a relationship with a decent girl too.

So fast forward to last week, she came visiting all of a sudden, haven't seen her for over two years and here she is, we connected and spent time like best friends, shared and talked about our lives and joked about how she put me in friend zone in the past, throughout her stay she stayed in my apartment, we slept in same bed and everything yet nothing happened, she kept talking about how I am a good guy that most guys will sleep with a girl that come under their roof, sometimes she would change her clothes in my presence and I won't make any move, she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then, that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently now, I didn't read meaning to any of this as I have zeroed out the thought of anything happening between us for years until she started doing strange things, like kissing me without warning, cuddling at night and pressing me to her Bossom etc,

One night she did that and I got aroused, I lost control and we got intimate, it was intense, but before we could have actual sex I came to my senses and made her stop, it was super awkward, we didn't talk about it because she has a partner and I do too, I thought we'd just pretend nothing happened and move on so we wouldn't sabotage our relationships, then the next day we were alone at home in my living room, she wore my Tshirt with undies and we were binge watching movies, suddenly she started kissing and touching me, and I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex, she left the next day, and ever since then I've been confused and guilt ridden, she told me it was a mistake she rejected me in the past that we can still start something if I want, that she is ready to be with me, but I wasn't buying it, I am confused because a part of me feel something fishy is up, and the other part wanted her but I don't know how to tell my girlfriend nor do I want to hurt my girlfriend, I don't love her like I loved this old time crush of mine, but she is a loyal girlfriend and I can't look her in the eyes since the sex thing happened, and every nerve in my body is telling me to confess and ask for forgiveness or keep quiet and move on with my life, what do I do?

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by silvoclaira: 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
undecided
You shouldn't have sexed that your oldie-girl
How old are you sef? That bestie is returned with her old football match skills to fuvk up your simp brain finally. She will use you to buy time and you will also loose old and new girlfriend.

Now you have banged old bestie pvssy and suddenly you don't really like your current girlfriends pvssy again, right?

....Karma is also a pvssy that will fvck sense in you, mercilessly when gir
friend finds out and oldie bestie dump your sorry weak arse

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by ekineme: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
She was the first girl I ever had amorous feelings for, I was in secondary school then, I asked her out with all the courage my being could muster, and she turned me down, we stayed friends for over 10years, I would try to move on, and it would work for a while and all the feelings will come back all over again especially when I see her, I don't see her often as she lives in another state.

We both did well for ourselves, I concentrated on making myself a better guy, worked hard to make something of myself, she did the same, and over the years we were just friends and I went ahead and dated only 4 girls, I don't womanize, I realized I always looked for her in every girl I dated, and I mostly dated girls that looked like her, I have been lucky with love in the sense that all the girls I dated loved me, I'm currently in a relationship with a decent girl too.

So fast forward to last week, she came visiting all of a sudden, haven't seen her for over two years and here she is, we connected and spent time like best friends, shared and talked about our lives and joked about how she put me in friend zone in the past, throughout her stay she stayed in my apartment, we slept in same bed and everything yet nothing happened, she kept talking about how I am a good guy that most guys will sleep with a girl that come under their roof, sometimes she would change her clothes in my presence and I won't make any move, she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then, that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently now, I didn't read meaning to any of this as I have zeroed out the thought of anything happening between us for years until she started doing strange things, like kissing me without warning, cuddling at night and pressing me to her Bossom etc,

One night she did that and I got aroused, I lost control and we got intimate, it was intense, but before we could have actual sex I came to my senses and made her stop, it was super awkward, we didn't talk about it because she has a partner and I do too, I thought we'd just pretend nothing happened and move on so we wouldn't sabotage our relationships, then the next day we were alone at home in my living room, she wore my Tshirt with undies and we were binge watching movies, suddenly she started kissing and touching me, and I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex, she left the next day, and ever since then I've been confused and guilt ridden, she told me it was a mistake she rejected me in the past that we can still start something if I want, that she is ready to be with me, but I wasn't buying it, I am confused because a part of me feel something fishy is up, and the other part wanted her but I don't know how to tell my girlfriend nor do I want to hurt my girlfriend, I don't love her like I loved this old time crush of mine, but she is a loyal girlfriend and I can't look her in the eyes since the sex thing happened, and every nerve in my body is telling me to confess and ask for forgiveness or keep quiet and move on with my life, what do I do?

All this childish imagination for Nairaland likes?
Smh

215 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by StylesX: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
ekineme:

All this childish imagination for Nairaland likes?
Smh
Lol it's imagination? I have chats to prove it, just keep mute if you have nothing to say sir.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by advanceDNA: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hope u didn't skin dive??

She said she saw u as a weak guy ..... meaning, she came with that same impression.

.. U sure say she no carry belle come fvck u for house, expecting to nail u with it.....as per weak guy that u are naaaa. grin ...

Btw ..if u tell her u are not interested in the relationship ..baba she go show u pepper... So use ur brain

288 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by TheBillyonaire: 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2023
Your demon is catching up with you. I kid you not.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mtcheww

6 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by StylesX: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
advanceDNA:
Hope u didn't skin dive??

She said she saw u as a weak guy ..... meaning, she came with that same impression.

.. U sure say she no carry belle come fvck u for house, expecting to nail u with it.....as per weak guy that u are naaaa. grin
The school you attended no try, I wonder what happened to your comprehension.

13 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Authoreety: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Don't tell ur girl o...

Just observe matters for at least 3 months before taking any decisions

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by advanceDNA: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
StylesX:
The school you attended no try, I wonder what happened to your comprehension.

U don vex?...... Na u straff babe wey nor want u before and u never see for years....but na my school nor try?? ..... lol

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by ojun50(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
silvoclaira:
undecided

How old are you sef?

Now you have bsnged another girl pvssy and suddenly you don't really like your current girlfriends pvssy again, right?

....Karma is also a pvssy that will fvck sense in you, mercilessly when she finds out!!

Since he no answer the age part make I help am, the guy na 39 plus

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by SenecaTheYonger: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2023
This is your future:

-You’re going to break up with your loyal GF.
-You will date your old crush. After a while, you’ll come to realize there was nothing special about her.
-Your old crush will also come to hate you and seek out another guy to sleep with.
-You will fight to save the relationship.
-You will fail.
-She will leave.
-You’ll be alone.

251 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by StylesX: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2023
ojun50:

Since he no answer the age part make I help am, the guy na 39 plus
I'm actually 50+, oya rest undecided

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by opera1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2023
Awoof dey run belle, beware!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Little21: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2023
After done with it, you now find it strange? Why didn't you think it through before going for it? It's funny how you didn't sense at all. And am sure you did, you just decided to go through with it. Why don't you just break up with your girlfriend, and go with your bestie? Since you like her than your girlfriend. It can't be helped. But just know that at the end, you are gonna lose both of them.

19 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Ballzproblem2: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2023
she have seen that you are doing well now that's why she wants a relationship with you, when will simps learn

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by dkidd: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Reason no man or woman should tolerate when their partners claim bestie with opposite sex. They must knack. Op just know there's a surprise for u not too far from now. Be ready

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2023
I will choose loyalty over dopamine rush any day any time.

I will prefer someone who is matured at a younger age than someone who starts making better decisions as she grows older.

A word is ok for the wise .

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Woodshot: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2023
She sees you as nothing but her retirement plan. When they say the good guy finishes last your situation is very good a scenario. You're nothing but something one falls back on when other options didn't pan or work out good.

Remember what she said here:

she said being a good guy was what she hated about me back then,
Have you ever heard of one loving and dying to have what she hitherto hated? She's playing you bro. The bad guys already had the best of her and here she is serving something they trashed. The bad guys had and enjoyed her good days. And you as a good man is about having her bad days.

It gets even more clear

that she thought I was weak, and now that she's matured she sees that quality differently
She's using you cheesy grin The strong men did her dirty and she wanna settle with you. Talk about eating her cake and having it. Only time passed. Her opinion of you would never change.

If you're comfortable eating from overused pụnani then go ahead and do her bidding. Or perhaps you're getting manipulated.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by HopeNeverDies: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
Why tryna feel Guilty bout the whole thing... Common bro! Don't feel Guilty..

6 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by fyzaila: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
Hope you situationship won't be like that of Avant and Nicole. If you don't know the song, check it out with the lyrics. grin

Avant ft Nicole Swatzinger - Lie about us.

8 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by talk2hb1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2023
Irọ̀ ofo wó leleyi bayi, àbí kini gbogbo radarada Talk bayi.

Every time we give excuse of loosing our sense to sex, we never loose our sense to walk into moving vehicles or walk into transformer. Lie no go kill some peoplesess I prayed, Amin.

StylesX:

…I lost it again and this time we had passionate sex…
Yinmu for You!!!
what do I do?
Loose Your Brain just exactly the way you loose it to have sex with your old crush and transfer all your money into some random bank account, then go slap one soldier in front of barrack, You welcome!!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by DyingFetus: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2023
You better kys you pathetic piece of shit
Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Natbrowny: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
She USED you.
And she's dangerous. If belle enter, this mulla ain't removing shit.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by Nawa4unaoo: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2023
OP dis ur story sounds like tales by moonlight . But sincerely i know ur types, u are those kind of guys that girls usually use their heads to play ping pong. I think they call ur type simps. Let me tell u forget that girl she only remembers u because she has been disapponted by the guys she really wants, now she sees u as a last option. My guy give urself small brain, u hear?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by virginchaser(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2023
I failed to be attracted to old bestie. I rather take a bite with young single damsel.

18 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by finallybusy: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2023
Una wey read the story try. I no get power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by MrHighSea: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2023
calm down,

PDP down 👇
LP down 👇
NLC down 👇
Long time crush down 👇

The people Up 👆

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by uncleck: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2023
Oga, sorry but you're still too young (at mind). First, you don't want to bear responsibility but blame her for intimacy that you both enjoyed. That's childish and girlish.

Second. Confirm that she's not already pregnant and wants to foist the pregnancy on you.

If she's not pregnant and doesn't have any medical condition...date her for sometime and see whether the butterfly will not fly out of your head

If after 6 months you still love her and she is a wife material, marry her.

If after 6 months you feel she doesn't worth it, go back to your current girlfriend, apologize and make up with her. (If at all she'll still accept you back).

But if if I'm in your shoes, she'll remain a side chick and intimacy gadget for life

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by AllenSpencer: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
Whoever read the novel should please summarize in two sentences.

10 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by AllenSpencer: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
finallybusy:
Una wey read the story try. I no get power.

grin grin grin grin

Same here!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2023
The game is over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Weird Things I Find Very Attractive On A Lady. The Fourth One Is Strange. / Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? / Nairaland Couples' Competition 2015 - Round One [Completed]■■■

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.