Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye (2475 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Chimezirim121: 7:42am On May 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd9pIS_wG6o

Senator Dino Melaye expressed his dissatisfaction towards those calling on him to sell his cars and houses to give to the poor
"If i sell everything i have and give to the poor i will become poor, only the rich can deliver the poor, the poor can not deliver the poor. I've never claimed to be Elshaddai, Jehovah jireh, i cannot solve everybody's problem, i'm doing the best i can within my limit to help as many as i can, but for my passion i will uphold it,i will stand by it. i'm not an impulsive giver, i give as the Holy Spirit give me utterance and i'm doing my best. i am not going to sell my cars, i am praying for more wealth to buy more"- Senator Dino Melaye said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by yanabasee1(m): 7:44am On May 19, 2020
He should go and sleep..... He's completely broke.....And very irrelevant....
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Yenefer(f): 7:46am On May 19, 2020
Junky
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by CodeTemplar: 7:48am On May 19, 2020
He is right now. Besides the term poor is hard to define.
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by naija4life247: 7:52am On May 19, 2020
Rock Star Dino Melaye. Godfather of IPOB and MASSOB.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by gidgiddy: 7:53am On May 19, 2020
I still wonder the source of Dino's fabulous wealth

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by chatinent: 7:56am On May 19, 2020
The money was still stolen from the people. What's the grey-beared bean saying?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:56am On May 19, 2020
Chimezirim121:

If i sell everything i have and give to the poor i will become poor, only the rich can deliver the poor, the poor can not deliver the poor.
If you can afford these exotic cars, you can't claim to be poor

Sometimes,

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Chimezirim121: 8:02am On May 19, 2020
must you start a tribal war with your comment? i hate this
naija4life247:

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by izuch(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2020
Struggling to remain relevant, somebody tell him how political career is dead and buried.
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by donbachi(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2020
But u wan be "jehovah motor"..dis guy is a punk.
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Smithkafors(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2020
How did he become wealthy like this.By the way,that Abuja house was built at maitama before he became a senator and most of those cars.Am aware he spent 4years at lower chamber, however,how come his colleagues couldn't afford such?

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:29am On May 19, 2020
Lol the Hero of IPOBians and honorary Igbo man. Just because he fought PMB along with Saraki.

Very selfish and worthless politician this Melaye. Even if you harbour such views why publicise them at this time they would surely be viewed as cruel and insensitive considering Nigerians know the source of his stupendous wealth.

I'd like to believe Melaye is not foolish enough to make this statement.
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:31am On May 19, 2020
But you stole from the poor to acquire them, didn't you?
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:33am On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:

Indeed. To show you that IPOBians are a people cursed with inverse reasoning, check out Covid-19 reality vis a vis those they support and hate.

Tinubu they hate donated 200 million and his son Seyi has been personally active donating palliatives on the Streets of Lagos with his outreach team.

What has FFK, Melaye,Saraki, Fayose etal done?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:37am On May 19, 2020
Chimezirim121:
must you start a tribal war with your comment? i hate this

Oga shut up. He is free to comment as he likes. How is what he noted not relevant to the topic which is that sensible Nigerians should not make heroes of selfish leaders as Igbos are willing to do blindly merely because those characters are enemies of their enemies?

Why have you lot not called out the likes of Melaye, FFK, Saraki, Fayose etal you worship over covid-19 abandonment of Nigerians yet you refuse to leave Jagaban be?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Asabe4(f): 8:38am On May 19, 2020
These clowns!
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by PureGoldh(m): 8:59am On May 19, 2020
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Denique(f): 9:19am On May 19, 2020
Joker grin
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:21am On May 19, 2020
This kind of talks is what make the average Nigerian have the mentality of "get rich or die trying"...
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Ejima1: 9:25am On May 19, 2020
grin
PureGoldh:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Ejima1: 9:25am On May 19, 2020
wink
Denique:
Joker grin

1 Like 1 Share

HMM
izuch:
Struggling to remain relevant, somebody tell him how political career is dead and buried.
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by jerryjohn727: 9:29am On May 19, 2020
cheesy cheesy i love this guy. very sincere

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Bodexman(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2020
donbachi:
But u wan be "jehovah motor"..dis guy is a punk.

But he can still go to the poor to canvass for votes.

If only the masses knows the mind of our politicians they won't even bother campaigning for them, let alone voting for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Ejima1: 9:44am On May 19, 2020
exactly
Bodexman:

If only the masses knows the mind of our politicians they won't even bother campaigning for them, let alone voting for them
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Ejima1: 9:52am On May 19, 2020
wink
Esseite:
This kind of talks is what make the average Nigerian have the mentality of "get rich or die trying"...
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:30am On May 19, 2020
Bodexman:

gbam!
So the poor gave him their votes because there are Jehovah Jieri abi?

We have only ourselves to blame for tolerating these moronic kleptomaniacs.
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Lanretoye(m): 10:57am On May 19, 2020
If you sell all your cars,you will become poor as if those cars made you rich.if you think you are rich because of the cars then you are the poorest man in the next 20years.
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by Burchester: 11:02am On May 19, 2020
Smithkafors:
How did he become wealthy like this.By the way,that Abuja house was built at maitama before he became a senator and most of those cars.Am aware he spent 4years at lower chamber, however,how come his colleagues couldn't afford such?

Shady contracts
Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by AhoadaRivers: 11:02am On May 19, 2020
naija4life247:

Ewedu muslim, behold Dino your thieving ewedu brother. grin

Re: I Can't Sell My Cars And Give To The Poor, I'm Not Jehovah Jireh - Dino Melaye by lastempero: 11:06am On May 19, 2020
Very soon,u go turn blogger. Go enjoy ur stolen wealth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. / Woman Calls Out APC For Using Her Tomato Factory To Score 'political Points' / Sunday Igboho Career As A Land Grabber, Political Thug And Agbero; Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.