Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General (55446 Views)

Ethiopia Says Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Has Links To Rebellious Tigrayan Forces / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / Full Text: Trump’s Letter Canceling North Korea Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by lordaltruist(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

更好地欣赏您所拥有的。布哈里比你所称赞的人要好得多。

Wetin be this na?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Jlow2: 10:22am On May 19, 2020
myopic individuals will only see 2billion dollars from china, but fail to understand what china has cost the world

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by alezzy13: 10:22am On May 19, 2020
litigator:

Remember that he is not an expert and was relying massively on the info he was getting from WHO. I agree he did not act quickly on the intel he received in November, But again, if you understand the dynamics vis-a-viz the principles of opportunity cost on an economic he has been trying to build all along in an election year, you will know why he took the decisions he took.

What I am yet to comprehend fully is why this virus broke out the same time the Democrats failed in their bid to remove him from office. Something is not right. He has his fault as he does not trust his own intel community, but you will understand this better if you read the biblical story of King David, the biolography of Abraham Lincon and Mario Puzo's 4th K.

Politics is a dirty game and his American First policy is been fought on several fronts.
Trump doesnt need such info. He has more than enough advisers who provided early warnings to him, but chose to ignore

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by opribo(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2020
The only President who makes a no issue a big issue rn order to trend.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Kvdag(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2020
Chaii your mouth bad sha grin grin grin grin grin
yanabasee1:
This is a president oh.....

The vegetable that is on life support in aso-rock is a plague and nothing but a furniture....

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by snoopanddre(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2020
yanabasee1:

The vegetable that is on life support in aso-rock is a plague and nothing but a furniture....

�guy you are wicked. chai see finishing abeg �
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nobody: 10:31am On May 19, 2020
alezzy13:

Trump doesn't need such info. He has more than enough advisers who provided early warnings to him but chose to ignore

I understand your point, but if you have ever occupied a leadership position, you will understand my point better. POTUS does not trust his adviser 100%. He believes everyone is working against him which is often the case. Check out Mario Puzo's 4th K and Lincon's biography to get a better understanding of 45th's quagmire.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by OsuIgboIpob: 10:32am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Gèng hǎo de xīnshǎng nín suǒ yǒngyǒu de. Bù hālǐ bǐ nǐ suǒ chēngzàn de rén yàohǎo dé duō.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by LincolnLynn(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2020
frankmoney:
so why hasn't USA ordered for the Madagascar cure ?
Your question is frankly daft..Aside who,has America also publicly condemned the cure ?Was America not the first to recommend chloroquine as a cure for convid 19?Was all that not clear to u enough that even though they may not have ordered for the drug from Madagascar,Their body language shows they are not against it.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by CrazyOptimist: 10:36am On May 19, 2020
What goes around comes around.
Anyone praising Trump in this corona virus crisis needs a mental check.
This same man said on TV " I DO NOT take responsibility for lack of testing across the united states in March". Whereas during the HN1 flu outbreak, he was busy throwing jobs at Obama, twittering about taking responsibility as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by mykeni: 10:36am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:
America withdrew their $430m fund from the WHO. China pledged $2b to the WHO.

Something's cooking
China didn't pledge $2bn to WHO rather to world economy in 2yrs
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by JFT24(m): 10:37am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

也許
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Whitemic(m): 10:42am On May 19, 2020
ojobek:
Trump will not make heaven,, definitely USA is most powerful but lacking in leadership roles at time like this.China show class with the donation of $2b to fight civid19,shame on Trump.

Did you even read the letter at all.. just ranting shit

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by musa7m(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Most Realistic, Patrotic and Straight to the Point President the world has Ever seen.. President Donald John Trump..

Keep Going Trump..

May The Wisdom of GOD that will keep Making the Enemies Mad and Confused continue to come on you.

GOD BLESS Donald John Trump
President of The USA

One of these days I will relate my Encounter with President Trump..

Trump may not be a Saint but He is a Willing tool in GOD'S Hands for these Times..

His Presidency is Saving and Delaying a whole lot Wickedness that would have been unleashed on the World
bro na green card ....you dey fine .....your encounter with trump ? in America or Nigeria .......
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by CrestMan: 10:43am On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:

I sure well know you are not good at international affairs, but incompetence and Donald Trump does not belong in the same sentence.

You hear incompetence because he has had massive, raging opposition from the media, and that's what you are spoon fed.

1) He is no incompetence when he vigorously remade American military after so much neglect by Obama

2) He is not incompetent when he stopped Washington's war on American energy (while overlooking China's massive climate pollution)

3) He is not incompetent when after decades of failed promises from past presidents, he became the only one to move American embassy to Jerusalem

4) He is not incompetent to create a new feature of American military, the Space Force

5) He is not incompetent when he took it upon himself to begin a program that seeks to release thousands of black people in prison for no good reason or for good reasons but for too long behind bars (helping him is Kim Kardashian)

6) He is not incompetent to have created a foreign policy which has done so much to weaken Islamic terrorist groups like Bokoharam, Isis, ISIL, etc. (Obama's foreign policy gave them so much impetus)

7) He is not incompetence to be the first president to not only recognise but stand up to China's American and world manipulation

cool He is not incompetent to be the first American president in recent history to be able to make North Korea friend and curb the threat of accidental nuclear war.

The list goes on. Tell me about incompetence again, you sheep

Thanks so so so much! I'm grateful to you for helping to school, lecture, educate these CNN children! Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Endybest5050: 10:44am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:

Something's cooking
430 million $ for the Americans is yearly and nothing two much for them but if china tries that yearly their country will wind up.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by suremanpatriot: 10:44am On May 19, 2020
tedros has turned a crook working for gates.his dats are numbered
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Jokerman(m): 10:45am On May 19, 2020
PigTormentor:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Desperate is an under statement. He's delusional.

What would you say of sleepy Joe?
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Jokerman(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

TRASH. Bunch of Trump alternative facts. The man just create his own facts as he wishes. The Americans who will vote in Nov knows better.

Vote for sleepy Joe? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by texazzpete(m): 10:46am On May 19, 2020
OP,

I know you're a Nigerian, and Nigerians love that word, but is it crack that makes you describe Donald Trump as 'amiable'?

Even Trump will laugh at you for that.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nobody: 10:48am On May 19, 2020
dru23:

What happen to the pandemic team that was set up by Obama administration? What was the purpose by the team .. And why did Trump disband them? Everything that Obama did Trump came in and replace them ... now he is blaming his incompetence on China.....

You need to focus more on the Nigeria issue at hand bro. And leave American policy alone.. You don't know Jack sh@t ... you are on the outside looking in ....
Trump disband them because they were never to be trusted because no obama appointee has ever work for trump and americans interest

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by CrestMan: 10:48am On May 19, 2020
Hoephase:
Just watch how this thread will turn into fights among Nigerians. Drinking panadol for another man's headache

At least, this one is better than Messi vs Ronaldo argument! grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nobody: 10:52am On May 19, 2020
dru23:

What happen to the pandemic team that was set up by Obama administration? What was the purpose by the team .. And why did Trump disband them? Everything that Obama did Trump came in and replace them ... now he is blaming his incompetence on China.....

You need to focus more on the Nigeria issue at hand bro. And leave American policy alone.. You don't know Jack sh@t ... you are on the outside looking in ....
You are also guilty of what you re accusing me of; we both dont know jack about usa politics let's stick to our local and leave Trump and america alone. Let face buhari

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by piyoo91: 10:58am On May 19, 2020
VFBank:
we booking space

America and her citizens first.

you can actually grow your savings just by banking with us, all you need is to download the Vbank app on your Google play store or Appstore. sign up with referral code ISUBQ, get your account in less than 5 minutes, fund your account and watch it grow with a least interest of 8% per month and as high as 14% in 6months. you can actually get rewarded handsomely also by referring friends and family.

Vbank seamless and easy. Ask, let me tell you more.
Tell me more
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by CrazyOptimist: 10:58am On May 19, 2020
Look at the dates of these twits.
This was Trump praising China for a good job done.
Only trumpidiots would think this guy is a messiah, no matter what stupid and irrational thing he does.

The same stupid guy that claimed yesterday that he has been taking Hydroxylchloroquine for a few weeks. Why? Is he infected? No... He is just trying to save face after his earlier gaff about the magic drug that even kills people.

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by eneyoduke(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2020
yanabasee1:

Chai dis guy bad ooo

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nobody: 11:01am On May 19, 2020
VFBank:

Vbank is a standard Virtual corporate banking institution with our head office at 5th Floor, 
Elephant House, 
214 Broad Street, 
Marina, Lagos
endorsed by our very own Donjazzy. So sir, your money is safe with us as you have virtual access to your money anytime.

ok sir, I hear you. Can I also withdraw my money anytime? I meant can I use it as normal daily Bank transactions usage.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nobody: 11:03am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

I bind. U in Jesus name.... Oh ye gay of Sodom and gomorrha
Silly you. You're a female & I'm a male, what makes me a gay? Or you're using a female page?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:

Something's cooking

China that regularly backs out at the last minute...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Righteousness89(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2020
musa7m:
bro na green card ....you dey fine .....your encounter with trump ? in America or Nigeria .......
It's an Encounter! I will put it out soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Shocking Aftermath Of Las Vegas Shooting That You Really Need To See(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.